Closed The Labors of Sir Justin
(closed with Torn)
Justin was in a spot he’d never been in before. This was different with Samantha. He remembered being the aggressor then. Not here. He was the one being pursued. The submissive one. He felt a longing deep in his soul to be filled. Something primal in his nature different than before he felt.
Instinctively as Koi kissed him, Justin spread his legs further apart. He wasn’t sure but he felt this was the right thing to do. At this point he didn’t feel like a knight at all.
Soon, Koi moved away when he saw the presence of what he thought he was dreaming of. He looked down and his eyes went wide. Justin had a vagina! he never felt or discovered such territories of body like that before but he knew what it was. He cleared his voice, backing away a bit. "Um .." He looked down at Justin since he was much more taller than him. He stared down at the space between Justin's legs where there would be a masculine penis but felt and saw nothing but a womanly addition to his body. He simply tried not to be too distant, cold or standoffish but he had found something that he never been accustomed to before. He thought of what what had made him want to be with his new but beloved friend, something eagerly to be thrusted into by Justin. Life felt like a day after day thing but now that he was with Justin he felt so very happy and eager to be with Justin and him only. He kissed his lips, just sticking to that because he had never been with a woman or man so this was brand new. He closed his eyes, savoring each moment that he and Justin spent together.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
After an hour, Justin lay there spent. He had never felt like that before. The feelings coursing through his body were intense. He called out Koi’s name repeatedly in that time. They had climaxed together as Justin felt Koi’s seed filling him up.
The sensations of warmth and love courses throughout his body. He looked up at Koi and into his smile. New thoughts and desires going off in his brain. Koi was his protector. That he wanted nothing more than to spend his time with Koi and not apart.
Koi continued kissing Justin hungrily. Justin just lay there happy in the knowledge that he was someone’s. Like he was conquered, the prize. He thought to himself wouldn’t this be better to be someone’s and not risking your life. It was the first time he thought that to himself.
Koi also laid in the soft grass with Justin atop of him, panting heavily. He put a few gentle, soft kisses upon Justin's head as if a father would for his beloved daughter. He wrapped his two arms around his beloved friend, never wanting to ever be away from him, not even for a single minute. All he wanted to do was keep his friend close to him and never be apart from him. He could still hear the sounds of his friend's sexy moans as they were previously in the throes of lovemaking, never forgetting about it. "I hope I did alright, Justin." He smiled, gently nuzzling his friend's soft neck in a gentle way. He closed his eyes, resting for a while while holding his friend close and hearing the sound of his pulse matching with his own.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Three months into the quest:
The journey had been slow and arduous. Primarily because Justin’s illness had left him weaker and slowed them down. Also, the “escapades” with Koi had made things enjoyable. He felt content and safe in Koi’s presence. Today the plan was to find a market or bazaar for supplies and...clothing.
The past week Justin had noticed his clothes specifically his trousers couldn’t fit over his belly. His belly had slowly pushed outward into a small pooch. His armor wasn’t fitting either like he had gotten smaller in all aspects. His chest also had a slight jiggle that was noticeable to him while walking or riding. He hoped no one noticing that he was getting out of shape.
So new clothing was needed until he got back into fighting shape. He heard a presence and thinking it was Koi turned around. Instead it was Samantha with a slight smirk looking at his belly pooch preventing him getting on his armor
Koi had protected his beloved Justin (now Justine) but unknown to him. The such quest was indeed slow and sluggish, promoting slumber from time to time. He was unaware and Justin did not know that he was pregnant because of Samantha the sorcerer that had taken him through it all. After the passing of time he noticed the changes that were happening to his friend such as the growth in his chest and the swelling of his belly into more of a round, heaviness. Through it all his love for him would not change. Even if his friend was turning into something different he would still truly love, cherish and adore him through it all. "Justin, are you alright?" He was not aware that the slowly turning woman that Justine was would probably be moody.

Justin turned around hearing the voice of Koi but surprised to see Samantha in his tent. He tried to cover his small potbelly to not embarrass himself.
“I’m just having problems with my armor” he told Samantha. Trying not to let her see him out of shape like this.
Justin was a little worried as Samantha had been distant the last few days but stealing glances at him when he wasn’t looking.
“We need to stop at a market soon for supplies and to fix my armor. I need to regain my fighting form when we reach Dragonshade in a few months time”
"I understand, and we will stop by a market soon." Samantha expressed a wide, seemingly strangely harmless upon her face. She was slowly becoming aroused in the crotch area of her female like body but tried not to give away what was truly happening to her victim. She answered her fake friend with a silent nodding of her head. She left the tent and soon a few minutes after the tent door was opened by Koi. He was smiling but the frown on his friend with benefits face had it disappearing. "Are you alright, Justin? You look like you saw a ghost." He closed the doors of the tent securely, sitting down beside his friend and placed a hand above him.

“There is nothing wrong” Justin truly felt that whenever Koi was in his presence.
“I told Samantha that we needed to reload supplies for the upcoming months. Perhaps a market or some kind of bazaar.”
Justin continued to struggle with getting dressed. His thoughts flashed to the pastel purple dress he bought months ago. That would cover him up until he had found appropriate clothing and changes to his armor.
He seemed to recall that Samantha was holding onto it with her possessions. He absentmindedly put on the silver bracelets with emeralds he had purchased before onto his wrists.
He excused himself from Koi.
“I need to discuss some matters with Samantha”
Koi nodded, expressing a smile of relief. "Very well, I will be here in the tent when you return." He kissed his friend's cheek ever so softly and moved himself out of his friend's way so that his friend could leave. When alone he sighed once more before laying down and catching up on the sleep that he lost. He was not even aware of what was occuring to his friend but tried to as much as he could but so far he was at a complete and total blank.

Meanwhile, Samantha was slumbering soundly, soon she was dreaming about Justin and her in lovemaking. She was not aware of Justin approaching her tent. She mumbled to herself, tossing and turning in unconsciousness.

Justin came into the tent and slowly shook her. “Samantha we need to discuss some matters.”
His pants were not completely on as his little potbelly stuck out slightly cold as Justin felt a slight breeze against it.
Samantha slowly came around and awoke.
Samantha yawned, arising up to a position of sitting in the large tent. "Very well, what is it that you desire to speak of." She wondered as to what Justin desired to discuss. She stretched, feeling as if she would be found out and tried her very hardest not to bite her lip. She softly cleared her voice, seemingly as though it were innocent. Life was so much like a battle between the presences of truth and lies. She rubbed her eyes, ridding them of any leftover drowsiness.

She noticed Justin’s belly a little bit and smiled.
Justin said “the illness I feel has left but I’ve gotten weakened by the encounter. All the eating and lack of adventure has weakened my body”
He motioned at his jiggling pecs and potbelly. “If people knew I was in the area and in my weakened condition our lives may be in peril. Definitely as we come closer to Dragonshade.”
Samantha smirked again
Samantha smirked, feeling as though she was close to being at where she desired to be. She wanted to chuckle and giggle but she kept such things to herself and herself only. Living to soon have a son or daughter would soon be realized. She wanted to be telling Justin about the truth so badly but she forced herself to keep that quiet and away from light of truth. "Hmm? It is strange that your body has failed you like this and in such a way."

(I can do Samantha. It is kind of confusing me. Not sounding mean, just saying.)

“Samantha? I need to get back into fighting mode. My armor is fitting poorly and I’m having trouble using my sword as well as I used to. We are too far in this journey to quit now but as I have said we might be in danger from the evils in this countryside. Especially if they know the famed Sir Justine is here.”
Justin felt his throat and stated “sir Justin” He shook his head a little at his misspeaking his own name.
“You’ve been in this area and know the lay of the land. Do you have any ideas?”
He looked about her tent trying to find the dress he had given her months ago. He was too embarrassed to ask for it but he looked around and saw some of her clothing which also looked beautiful
Koi was resting, dreaming about Justin as did Samantha did when she was also slumbering. She had smiled, making it seem as though she was a true friend.

Meanwhile, Samantha had stayed sitting, letting Justin (Justine) have his time to search through her neatly folded clothes. She thought through where Justin would be able to travel to without her not being caught in the act of discovering that Justin was pregnant. "We can go to a well known of blacksmith to help you with your armor. He made one for my mother when she had weight issues because my father died and she was a knightress. It is able to be stretched." She said so with a warm smile. She smirked from time to time, making it seem as though it was gentle, soft and harmless but the real reason behind it was spine chilling and cruel to be able to be realized. She was eager to see Justin birthing the child that was inside of his slowly forming womb. She was happy to be able to help Justine in any way that she could.

Justin thought to himself regarding getting the armor adjusted. He thought of the term knightress. For some reason that word gave him peace. He looked around still at the clothing arrayed in her tent.
“Do you still?... ummmm....that dress? Purple it was?” Justin stumbled over the words. Thinking to himself how beautiful it was. He thought of what it would be like to wear it? Would Koi like that? Justin wasn’t sure. But Justin knew that at worst that dress would fit.
“But we will need to find your blacksmith as well find the marketplace.” He fidgeted with the bracelets on his arms as he talked.
Samantha helped Justin with finding the dress. Soon she found it, handing it to her friend. "Is it this? .." She said softly, holding up the bright purple dress. She felt as though her friend would feel more homely in the dress. She was eager to see her beloved friend in that choice of clothing. She smiled, wanting to rub Justin's belly while she had felt an urge to embrace him close and keep it that exact way but did not do such. She simply kept her hands in her lap as she sat down once more in the large tent. She noticed how much stress and nervousness that her friend had been under and wanted to let him know that she was fine with him wearing womanly clothing but soon he was to be of sweet, tender womanly features that would soon form upon Justin's body. "We are close to the blacksmith's shop and so is the marketplace. I have been born in a village near here." She said. 

Justin smiled as he held the purple dress in front of him. Like an old friend, he felt a strange comfort having it in his possession. He looked down at the potbelly sticking out and thought the dress would hide this better. However he also saw the little jiggly masses on his chest and wasn’t sure what to do with them. The dress might help hide them but the discomfort from the bouncing and nipples had to be dealt with.
He blushed again looking at Samantha. “Ummm I’m feeling...” he stopped worried she might laugh at him. “ My chest is a little sore as well.” He felt embarrassed that he had let himself go during his illness. The powerful pecs looked softer as he showed them to her
Samantha had smiled at Justin, noticing just how womanly he was becoming. She looked at just how blissful her friend was when the dress was found. She smirked but it seemed as though she were smiling. She yawned softly, looking at the slightly drooping presence of what seemed to now be of breasts. She picked up a medium sized jar that would helped assist the unbearable aching and the increasing soreness in Justin's tender nipples. She handed it to him, feeling eager to be with Justin and had wanted him all to herself and had secretly came up with a plan to rid Justin of his beloved Koi. "I have some creme that can help with the soreness in your chest and also relieve the tenderness in them as well. I made it myself from my mother's recipe." She said with a gentle, friendly presence in the depths of her voice. She was also changing into a man but at a slow pace as was Justin who would soon become a woman to all eyes that would gaze upon him.