Closed The Labors of Sir Justin
(closed with Torn)
Justin took the jar and thanked Samantha for her generosity not questioning why she would have that available. He was worried about his chest and the tenderness more. Maybe wearing a shirt under another. He spotted a couple of Samantha’s brassieres and they had his attention. He blushed but thought to himself maybe to get a couple at the market discreetly.
He pondered the dress and thought to himself about whether or not he needed others but dismissed it. Thinking this was a one time thing as soon as he got his armor adjusted and done clothing to fit him.
He took out some of the cream and applied to his sore nipples. The rubbing sent shocks through his body penetrating to the core of his being.
He then proceeded to his tent to change and go get ready for the journey to the marketplace and blacksmith
"Good night, Justin." Samantha said gently, smiling softly and feeling aroused because of what Justin was doing to his chest but stayed calm. She laid down and fell asleep, her plan of sinister intentions was slowly approaching. She could not wait until Justin was showing when it came to pregnancy. He wanted to hold the child when he or she was born but knew she had to wait.

Koi was sleeping on his back, unaware of anything or anyone around him. He yawned softly for a minute or so, soon becoming quiet once again. He wanted more than anything to marry Justin, no matter what he was going through. Each time he slumbered all he could see was his beloved friend smiling in his dream. He would tell Justin, he would express and show his true feelings. He rested for a matter of hours, never waking up until the next day. He was eager to be with Justin and him only through his days. Not even death would separate him from Justin.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Justin went back to his tent and saw Koi sleeping on the bed. He smiled at how peaceful he looked there but decided not to disturb him. He smiled as he looked at the purple dress and compared it to his armor.
As he pulled out the dress he saw a brassiere fall out, it must have accidentally been included.
Justin couldn’t sleep as he completely disrobed and put on the brassiere. It was pretty big on him but he noticed there was less juggling on his chest as he moved around with it on. He looked at the purple dress again.
A part of him thought it wrong but was overwhelmed with other feelings. He decided to put on the dress. Surprisingly to him it fit very well. He could see his chest was poking slightly outward against the dress giving him the appearance of small breasts. The dress also showed off his potbelly as it slightly pushed outwards as well. He felt some confusion but it was overtaken with thoughts of comfort and satisfaction. He moved around a little in the dress and felt good. Even thinking he looked what was the word? Pretty even.
He decided to pull his hair out of the ponytail he’d kept it in. He felt his hair cascade down to his shoulders. He looked down at himself and giggled. He didn’t look like a knight in this getup. He didn’t feel much like Sir Justin. He looked like.... Lady Justine. He smiled a little when he thought that.
He went out into the camp area still dressed like that loving how it made him look and feel. She decided to start making breakfast for the other two.
Koi remained asleep, too weary of doing anything but slumber. He felt comfortable as he had rested his slowly clearing mind, restless body and lastly his wandering soul for a while. He was much more eager to be with. Life was so much like a merry go round only he did not have any urges or desires to ever stop riding upon it's horses around and around till the end of time.

Meanwhile .. Samantha was going through changes as well but only in a brand new type of way. She was a sorcerer but she did not want to be found out but soon the truth would be brought to light. She thought to herself as she slumbered, mumbling in her slumber from time to time and knew that if she was too loud then she would be found out she would be in much more than just trouble. "Justin .. Justin no .. it wasn't my fault." She said. She wished that she did not make a friend just to see him in her dreams and soon the dream was increasing to nightmare status, causing her to awaken with a sharp gasp.

If Koi had to live with anyone he had chose just Justin who was now Miss Justine. Koi wanted to always be with his beloved and him only.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Justin continued to make breakfast for his two friends. He felt strangely content in the dress brassiere and bracelets. He wasn’t sure why as this wasn’t his normal style of clothing at all. But in his head it didn’t matter. He just felt happy.
No thoughts entered his head that a knight in a dress might arouse scrutiny or at least mocking. He just did what he felt was natural. Even whistling a little while breakfast cooked.
He heard movement and a snap of twig. A new feeling arose inside him. He was nervous downright fearful. He thought to himself if he screamed it would frighten them or someone would come to his aid to rescue him.
Samantha was sneaking and trying to find Justin, she wanted to make sure that Koi was gone. She wanted to put a scare in Justin. She was eager to have him as her own. She went through the darkness of shadows and did not stop until she was loomed inside of them herself. She was more than eager to be with her beloved and that meant being secret or getting Koi away from him. She changed her tone and voice and appearance to be more monster like as if she were a large wolf.

(Is this alright? I wanted to add something scary for Justin but I can change if if you like.)

Justin felt fear start to grip his heart. Something big was moving around in the wooded area. Normally, Justin wouldn’t give it a second thought but now fear overwhelmed his senses.
He started to move backwards away from the breakfast hopefully away from the noise. As he slowly moved he heard the noise in front of him. Whatever it was it was circling Justin.
Justin tripped over a branch and fell on the ground. He felt tears forming in his eyes hoping this torment would stop.
“Who’s there?” He said nervously out into the dark woods
Samantha was the response from the such animal. She growled low in her throat, approaching Justin with each breath that he took. The monster made herself known to Justin and bared it's teeth. It was a massive wolf! and it made it seem as though it was starving. It rushed toward the meal that Justin was previous making and knocked it over, devouring the such meal in a few bites. When it seemed as though it were stil hungry it took a few steps toward Justin himself and had been close to lunging it's blow Koi came out of what seemed like nowhere, striking the creature in it's head with a large stone a few times and sighed with relief as the beast yelped in pain, sprinting away He then rushed to  Justin, trying to help him to his feet. "Are you alright Justin?" He asked softly, checking him for any bites or bruises.

Justin was experiencing two new emotions as the wolf scampered away. Fear as the wolf nearly had him. He was openly bawling as Koi held him letting Justin sob. The other was relief at being saved. He had nearly been killed and Koi had saved him. These two overwhelming emotions override any other question. Justin didn’t question, as a knight that had fought sorcerers, creatures, or large armies, why one wolf had him in such terror. Some primal instinct caused him to want to flee but fear had frozen him to the spot.
He sobbed in Koi’s arms as he was still dealing with the remnants of the fearful attack.
He looked down at himself in the purple dress and crying. He looked at Koi.
“Is it coming back?” The fear and dread still in his heart. Justin didn’t know if he could be alone right now.
Koi dropped the stone, embracing his beloved friend close to his chest and stomach near as possible. He did not ever let him go, feeling eager to protect him and that much. "No, it is gone now." He  helped his beloved friend with benefits and carried him back to the tent. He was fearful as well but he would protect him with his wife. Life was so much like a long terrible day but he knew that his Justin would make it much more better with his smile. "It is alright, I wont leave you. I promise." He said softly as he continually carried his lover to the tent.

Justin continued sobbing as he was carried to the tent. He wasn’t sure why the wolf was so terrifying to him. But he did feel safe.
Koi lowered Justin onto the bed and looked him over. His longer hair all the way down to the dress he was wearing.
Justin’s heart started to slow down as time passed and he felt safer.
Koi gently stroked Justin's soft as  feather hair, feeling as though he could truly be with him forever like a true boyfriend. He was even more attracted to his friend, soothing him like a
father would for his son he wanted to always be by his side and his only. "Shhh Justin .. it is alright. Everything will be alright." He said with a gentle hum after speaking to his beloved.

It took a couple of hours for Justin to calm down from the scare he received. Koi kept careful watch and reassured him that he was safe now that Koi was there.
Eventually, they got things packed to continue the journey and find a marketplace to adjust Justin’s armor and purchase supplies.
As they waited, Justin came out still in the purple and silver dress with his hair down to his shoulders. He felt a little exposed but it was the only thing that fit him comfortably. He’d take care of the problem at the marketplace.
Koi remained beside his beloved Justin, not knowing of the curse that was put on him. All he knew was that he would be with him forever, never ever worried about and of the future. He hummed to him, holding him close. When the wait was over and done with he stayed patient while not aware that his beloved was changing into a woman with each passing minute.

The trip began after Justin had calmed down enough. He was quite aware that both Samantha and Koi were keeping a watchful eye over him. Justin was still wearing the dress and bracelets as that gave him a sense of comfort after the fright in the morning.
Samantha led them to the outskirts of a village to the shop of a blacksmith she knew. Justin brought in his armor to explain that the armor needed adjusting.
The blacksmith asked if it was for her husband and Justin, surprised, replied “no it is for me”.
The blacksmith was surprised and commented after looking Justin up and down that this armor was too bulky and needed more than adjusting. He offered a trade to Justin stating this armor was strong and offered more mobility for Justin. Justin looked at the armor which looked shaped more for a female fighter. But armor was armor Justin thought to himself. Justin agreed to the terms and the blacksmith told them it would take less than a day to make adjustments.
The blacksmith looked at Justin who was standing sideways and he noticed the slight bulge in Justin’s belly pushing out the dress. He commented “we might need to make the armor flexible for your condition”
Justin said “what condition?”
The blacksmith embarrassed made an apology stating he was thinking about something else. He still decided to make the armor flexible as he thought maybe this maiden is unaware of her condition and it wasn’t his place to say anything.
Justin soon realized he was feeling very warm from the blacksmith shop. As he decided to go get some fresh air his world began to spin and he fell unconscious
The three of them had went by horse drawn carriage to the unknown blacksmith. The bartender Koi was sitting down in one of the chairs while he looked around through the window of the carriage. When the vehicle stopped he then paid a few coins to the man and then for the new armor that Justin would soon be wearing as it would be modified just for him and him alone. He wanted to know what was happening through the passing of ages. He wanted to be able to help Justin help her through it all. The heat around the village was too much to bear from it's temperature which was skyrocketing.

Justin awoke not truly sure where he was but it felt soft. His longer hair splayed behind him. He last remembered being in the blacksmith’s shop. He looked around slowly. It was a room with a lot of books and bottles on tables. The smell of medicine was in the air.
He felt a hand upon his and turned to see Samantha’s smiling face. An older man walked into view. He appeared to be a healer of some sort.
He said “you gave your friends quite a scare young lady. You’ve been putting a lot of stress on yourself considering your condition”
“ What condition?” Said Justin understandably confused.
The doctor responded “you’re with child”
Justin turned to Samantha “this cant be. What’s going on? Where is Koi?”
Justin noticed that Koi was not in the room
Samantha stayed near Justin, feeling a mix of emotions. She tried to make it seem as though Koi went home as she explained, lying through the spaces in between her own teeth. She had been the one responsible for causing Koi's sudden disappearance before the day. Samantha had magically made Koi disappear, she made up the lie and turned Justin against him. Koi was the one who planted the curse on both of them so that he could have Justin all to himself once and for all.

"Koi put a curse on us." She said.

Justin looked back at her surprised.
“A curse? What kind of curse? Koi couldn’t have done this.”
Justin pulled himself up on the bed and looked at the doctor and said “I am Sir Justin a man of well renown. There is no way I can be pregnant. I am no woman”
The healer chuckled. “I’ve tended many a man and woman in my day so I know the difference. I am surprised you haven’t. Based on what you’re wearing and your body I can only assume the curse on you made it seem normal. But this...”
He placed his hand on Justin’s belly “is a child. I’ve delivered many a woman in this village and they’ve had similar symptoms to you. Your friend there gave me some of your story. There is a mystic in the village who could provide insight”
Justin wasn’t sure what to say. Many thoughts went through his mind. He couldn’t believe Koi would do this.
He looked at Samantha again “a curse? How did he curse you?”
Samantha made a convincing lie, never making the truth found out. She also never skipped a single beat. "It is some sort of voodoo or something. I am not sure but it is a curse, Justin." And he changed me as well. I am becoming a .. I am becoming a man. Koi is not to be trusted, I did not see him around the campsite but he left a note that I found." He handed Justin the note to him, it was Samantha's handwriting but it made it to be of Koi's which seemed to be about running away, his guilt for cursing Justin and how he loved the times together with Justin.