Open Club Activities University
open to everyone :)
Edward laughed loudly and kissed him on the mouth quickly. He pulled down the boy's panties quickly and saw his penis standing. He started to touch it gently, seeing Alex sigh.
- Do you like it?
He moans softly his face turns red he nods his head "feels amazing
Edward stopped playing with the boy and took his penis in his mouth in one move. He started moving fast.
He moans loudly he grips the counter he was on
At the very sound of Alex's mouth, Edward's penis stood up. He moved faster and faster until the boy arrived.
- And now something better, honey. - he said wiping sperm out of his mouth - Lie down and spread your legs.
He got off the counter lay down on the ground trying to spread his legs
The man, seeing the boy's attempts, laughed quietly. That was lovely. He helped spread his legs and saw his beautiful hole. He bit his lip out of excitement. He started licking his hole unannounced, grasping his giant belly with his hand.
Alex moans loudly enjoying himself
- You're very loud. I love it. - he said, then he pushed one finger into his hole. - But too tight!
He smiled gently he then moans softly "feels so good
Edward adds his second finger and joyfully squeezes Alex's belly a little tight.
- I'm sorry. You okay?
Alex nods his head "boys are low now
Name: Kaden
Appearance: small, shy with shaggy red hair and green eyes
Pregnant: first pregnancy, carrying one large baby, 8 months pregnant

Kaden's body ached, as it had from the beginning. Month upon month his body changed, his back tightened, and his belly grew. Now he was so round he couldn't see his feet. His muscles were so tired and sore even the simplest tasks like walking caused him pain. The doctor had told him time and again to take it easy, to rest, to quit school and spend the rest of his pregnancy on bed rest, for the safety or himself and the unborn child. As he looked up at the stairs to the classroom, climbing felt like an insurmountable task...but he would not stop going. Not ever. He rubbed his belly and felt the lively kick of the child inside. The feeling nearly brought tears to his eyes. No, he would never stop coming to the Spanish Circle. Professor Edward was there and Professor Edward was his reason for everything.

As he heaved himself step by step towards the classroom, he thought of all he had done to get here. All of the research, all of the emails, and phone calls, the travel and the begging to make this dream come true. He knew everything about Professor Edward-his past, his education, even his extensive list of relationships. Kaden had read everything the man had ever published in English and in Spanish-every paper, ever review. Kaden had idolized the man for as long as he could remember. While others hung posters of musicians and superstars on their wall Kaden slept with a photo of Professor Edward under his pillow. The moment he stepped into Professor Edward's class was the happiest moment of his life. That is until the day Edward has asked him to stay back. He blushed just thinking about the first time. Now he was carrying the child of that magnificent man. It was almost too perfect to believe.

He groaned as he reached the last step and gripped the railing for a moment to catch his breath. His jutting belly was putting pressure on his bladder and he shuffled awkwardly towards the washroom. He heard Edward's voice from inside and a twinge of jealousy ran through him. He knew he would never be the only boy, but that didn't stop him from hoping. When he entered, he saw Alex moaning on the ground. At that moment he wished he was Alex.
- I'm sorry, sunshine. - he said he put it back and saw Kaden.
- Hello, dear! - he said and looked at kneeling Alex.- If you want, you can join in - he added, peeking at your own standing penis.
Alex blushes badly seeing Kaden "ed I think I just had a contraction
- Are you sure? - He asked seriously. -I'm gonna be a daddy soon? -he asked with excitement.
He nods his head "yeah 11 pounds 4 boys
- Do you want to finish what we started or do you want to rest, darling?
"I want to finish dear
Kaden took a stepped forward, staring at Alex's massive belly. He felt ashamed. Less than. How could he compete with Alex? 4 boys? How could he ever impress Edward with his diminutive bump?

"...Alex?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Late Bloomer Club mcvijm01 58 5,805 07-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Solaris University || Open chrome 76 5,549 04-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: justpush