Open Club Activities University
open to everyone :)
Alex put Kaden hand on his large stomach feeling kicking "I can't afford money for them I want you to have one of them
- Of course, honey. - he put his fingers back in his hole and started moving them. - Something wrong, dear? - he looked at Kaden.
Kaden blinked, startled back to reality by Edward's voice. He was mesmerized by the feeling of the babies moving in Alex's belly. He could not imagine taking care of three, one would be trouble enough, but they were Edward's and if that was something he wanted Kaden would gladly do it. Kaden cleared his throat and spoke in a whisper.
"I...I want to help."
Edward stroke Kaden on the cheek and gave him a kiss on the mouth.
- How's our bubble? - he asked, grabbing the boy by the belly.
"Wonderful," he cooed, instantly under Edward's spell. He swayed slowly in the professor's hands enjoying his strong touch on his belly. Kaden leaned in closer unsure if it was his place to kiss Edward back. He wanted to. He wanted that so much his chest aches but he dared not. Instead he leaned his head against Edward's chest and sighed.
Edward started riding on Kaden's back with one hand hand kept moving Alex's bottom with the other. He kissed Kaden's forehead.
- When I'm done with Alex, it's your turn, baby - whispered in his ear - You said you wanted to help - he said loudly and stuck his eyes in his sticky penis.
He let out a moan as Edward entered Alex. He couldn't help it Edward's hard cock was too perfect and Kayden squirmed as his own erection pressed hard against the fabric of his pants. Soon it would be his turn. So soon...
Edward slipped his penis into Alex's hole when he was wide enough. After fifteen minutes, accompanied by moans and splashes, they both reached orgasm. The man helped the student to get dressed and finally kissed him on the mouth.
- Go to class, Alex. I'll come when I'm done with Kaden.
When the boy left the room, Edward quickly pinned Kaden to the wall, not letting him move, and then he stuck himself in his mouth, not allowing any breath. He was very horny.

Meanwhile

Jacob was waiting for the Professor to come back with Alex. He started rewriting notes from the board out of boredom.
Finally, after a few minutes, he saw Alex at the door. When he wanted to run out to greet him, he felt a painful cramp, which made him bend in half.
Alex waddle back to class his contractions 8 minutes apart he looks at Jacob he waddle slowly to Jacob "hey man how are you
Jacob breathes heavily, but the pain passes slowly.
- I think I'll have children soon - he says with happiness painted on his face.
Alex looks at Jacob "I think I am as well I'm in labor 8 minutes apart man I'm scared
- We can do it. We can't disappoint Edward.
He groans softly having a strong contraction
- Come lie down - he helped Alex lie down on a long table, protecting his own belly. - Breathe deeply - saying this, he put a backpack under the Alex's head.
Alex breathes slowly he looks at Jacob as he lays down
- Until the water is gone it's good - he said.
He hears footsteps coming in the room he trys to stand up "that's the teacher I have to sit in the chair
Edward came to the room for a new lubricant, leaving Kaden impatiently in the bathroom. He saw Alex breathing deeply.
- Is everything okay, my love? - he asked the boys.

(Here I would end up and wait for the scene with Kaden)
(So we just wait (
He looks at Edward "c contractions 6 minutes
Kayden couldn't take the waiting even if it was only for lube and followed Edward into the classroom. Alex's contractions looked like they were getting worse but selfishly Kayden hoped Edward would choose him over the labouring boy. To show his worth, he knelt in front of Edward and opened his mouth. The position made the ache of his body nearly unbearable. Still he waited for Edward to tell him what to do.

(OOC: Thought we Should all be in the same room. No reason we shouldn't all get to play. Kayden's willing to to do whatever Edward tells him, including have sex with others or help with the birth if you want.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Late Bloomer Club mcvijm01 58 5,805 07-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Solaris University || Open chrome 76 5,549 04-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: justpush