Open Club Activities University
open to everyone :)
Edward rubbed Alex's belly and gave the boys a comforting smile.
Then he took off the bottom of the wardrobe and after a moment Kaden saw the professor standing penis.
- Suck - he said to the kneeling student.
"Of course, Edward."
The young man took a breath and steadied himself before leaning in. He felt Edward's strong hand on his head, guiding him into position. Kayden gripped his teacher's hips as he took the long stiff cock into him mouth. He started slowly, letting Edward slide in and out without restriction. Gently, he ran his tongue along the base of his shaft, enjoying every taste. He hoped Edward was enjoying it too. When he reached the massive tip he began to suck.
Edward was moaning at the pleasure Kayden gave him. At one point he even gripped the pregnant man's hair more strongly. He felt that it would be long before it reached the boy's mouth.
Alex looks at the teacher and kaden he waddle slowly out the classroom letting them enjoy there fun
Jacob, also slightly intimidated by the situation, followed Alex
Alex rubs his stomach leaning on the wall his contractions getting worse
Oh god, they were alone. The joy was almost too much. He sucked stronger, with more confidence when Edward's moan found his ears. He took him deeper, harder, faster--feeling like the swollen penis would choke him, and yet he didn't care. He was satisfying the Professor. It was the greatest feeling in the world. Kayden moved his hands down and down and began to massage his balls. Edward's body reacted and he thrust forward with need and desire, forcing his cock to the back of Kayden's throat. Kayden could feel a trembling running through his professor and as a great moan escaped his lips he knew the man was about to cum.
Jacob grabbed Alex's hand and sat down on the floor with him. - Inhale and exhale.
/
Edward reached his lips with another move of Kayden. It was the best orgasm in his life. He looked at the pregnant man with a smile and kissed him passionately. He pushed him gently, without breaking the kiss, against the corner of the table and began unbuttoning his pants. When he saw the student's penis standing, he grabbed his hand and began to move.
Alex breathes slowly he looks at Jacob sweat began to run down his face
"Uhhh...yes..." Kayden moaned. "Pleased..." Edward's kiss was sinful. His hands were so strong and he knew exactly what to do to release pleasure. Kayden started to grind his bottom into Edward's hips as his professor stroked him. It was bliss and unbearable.
Take your pants off, I'll see how far you are - Jacob ordered.
/
Edward began to move his hand faster, bringing him almost to the top. When Kayden was about to cum, he suddenly left his penis.
- Lie down.
Kayden obediently leaned against the table, careful of his stomach and pushing out his round ass towards the professor. Some smear was coming out of his hole.
- How wet - he said and stuffed his tongue into the hole, tasting this great fluid.
He takes off his pants his friend still big from earlier
"Oh yes, Edward, yes." A shiver ran up the boy's spine. Edward's tongue felt so good. His unsatisfied cock throbbed with each lick and each taste and tease. "I'm yours, Professor. I'm anything you want..."
Jacob shakes his finger uncertainly at Alex's hole. It moves him a moment.
- 6 cm - he says with conviction.
/
Edward squeezes his buttocks tightly at Kayden's words. He pulls his tongue out of the hole and licks his lips. He puts three fingers in his anus at once.
He wants to hear the loud moans of his lover.
- Now, moan and shout, baby. - he says it, grabbing the pregnant man's tight stomach.
He looks up "6cm I'm half way there contractions are 4 minutes apart and my water hasn't broke yet I think I'm going back to my room to have them
- You can't, better go to Edward. He should know
Alex looks down upset he's having fun right now I don't want to ruin his fun
- Knowing his movements, he will finish soon, let's wait a moment
He nods his head putting his pants back on he groans softly moving his hips around having a strong contraction
Kayden threw back his head as Edward dug his fingers into his slick anus. The pressure was so intense and he loved every moment. His knees buckled as Edward pressed in further. The older man wanted to hear him moan and Kayden was happy to oblige. The sound came from deep within him. Low and deep. He rocked against him, and tears welled in his eyes. He screamed as Edward spread his fingers, stretching him wider.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" He yowled. The pain was so good but he wanted more. "Uhhh...uhhh...more edward...please...please I am begging you...I need....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He couldn't contained himself as Edward pressed a forth finger inside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Late Bloomer Club mcvijm01 58 5,804 07-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Solaris University || Open chrome 76 5,547 04-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: justpush