Open Club Activities University
open to everyone :)
Jacob hugs Alex to support him.
/
- Beautiful sounds, you deserve a reward - he said and kissed him briefly.
He took his fingers out of the hole and poured lube into the excited penis, then stuffed him into Kayden's hole. At first he began to move slowly, and then he started accelerating madly.
Alex face turns red looking at Jacob he feel his boys moving "j Jacob there moving down lower
- Hold on a little longer. Breathe deeply. Don't push! Jacob said in a panic.
"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." He moaned as Edward trust deep. The man was erratic, driving hard and fast. "Oh GOD! OH EDWARD!" He dropped his head and held onto the counter tightly. "UHHH...NNNUUUHHH...my...my..." He screamed as his cock spasmed and released, spewing cum with a nearly unnatural force. It felt so good and yet Edward didn't so much as pause. There was another orgasm he wanted. There always was. Kayden began to pant as the need began to build up inside of him. His hole was sopping wet and Edward thrust freely. "I...I..need you...I...I...UHHHHHH...." He squeezed his eyes closed. "Pl...please Edward...Please...Gnnnuuuhhh."
Tears falling down his face holding his large stomach as his water breaks
Edward speeds up even more, feeling that in a moment he will gush into him. Bites the skin of a lover, making him a sign. In the meantime, his hands squeeze Kayden's sore nipples as it comes into him. They both breathe hard. Edward turns the boy over and finally kisses him passionately.
- I love you! - he said with happiness.
/
Jacob grabs the man giving birth by the arm and leads to the room where Edward and Kayden are.
He looks at Edward he looks down "he still having fun I don't want to be a burden to him he groans softly leaning on the chair
Edward hot thick cum filled him and began to seep from his ass, mixing with his own internal release. It felt so good but it was nothing compared to Edward's. They words were everything he wanted. Tears dripped down his cheek as he nodded in agreement. His knees shook and his body felt weak. For a moment all of his aches and pains were gone, replaced by the love of this magnificent man. Kayden dropped to his knees, knowing that soon Edward would return to the others and leave him flushed and finished.
"Alex needs you..." He whispered, hoping Edward wouldn't hear the sadness in his voice.
Jacob became angry.
- But children belong to Edward too. Has the right to be at birth. Besides, he loves you. Us and our children.
/
Edward took the lover's face in his hands and stroked it.
- No, he needs us. All of us. We will all help him - he said and hugged him. - Stand up. - He helped him up and gave him his pants so he could put them on. - Come on in guys! he called to Jacob and Alex, putting on his pants hastily.
Alex breathes slowly rocking his hips slowly his contractions getting worse as there were 3 minutes apart
Edward grabbed Alex and put him on his desk, knocking his things off him. He helped him remove his pants and panties and gave him a supportive kiss on the forehead and grabbed his hand.
- Kayden, check how far he is and you Jacob bring towels. My children are born - he said excitedly and slightly stressed.
He looks up scared tears falling down his face "I it hurts I never had kids before
- I know, honey, I'm sorry, I'm afraid too, but it'll be okay. It must be good - Edward said and put his face against Alex's.
Alex closes his eyes breathing hard "I feel like I gotta shit
- Not now, let Kayden check how far you are.
Kayden tentatively slid his fingers inside the labouring boy but pulled back much to fast... "I'm sorry Alex...i dont...i don't know how to tell..."
Kayden hughed his own belly, ashamed of his uselessness.
Alex looks up he smiled gently at kaden "it's okay kaden you tried
- Okay, nothing's going on, Kayden. Let's switch positions. You support Alex, and I'll check the opening - saying they switched positions and Edward put his finger in Alex's hole - Almost 9 cm! They'll be here in a minute! I'm gonna be a daddy in a minute - he said with disbelief and happiness on his face.
In the meantime, Jacob came back with towels and massaged one of Alex's thighs, which were dilated.
Alex breathes hard tears overflows his face "I I don't know how to push
- Your body will tell you how to do it, just breathe and try to relax - he said while riding your hands on the intimate parts of the student.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Late Bloomer Club mcvijm01 58 5,910 07-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Solaris University || Open chrome 76 5,595 04-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: justpush