Open Club Activities University
open to everyone :)
Edward looked at Kayden.
"Because the head is coming, Alex. It's almost here."
The boy's anus pulled tight as the head moved lower and lower. Kayden massaged his bottom as a tuft of hair began to emerge. "You're crowning, Alex. You're doing so good. Breathe a bit to regain your strength and then bare down."
Edward looked between Alex's legs. The head was really coming. He decided not to take his eyes off the boy's hole, still holding his hand.
He breathes hard his legs shakes badly from his anus stretching
Kayden looks at edwards as the head forces it's way down. The boy's ass bulged as the head began to emerge. His ring was so tight around the child's but there was still so.much more to go. When Alex let up, for the first time the child didnt slip back. The pressure stayed true and he rocked his hips trying to ease himself. It nothing. the only way to ease him now was to get this baby out.
Alex pushes hard tears falling down his face
- Kayden may be turning you in? - he asked the moved one - You can't stand long, you're pregnant
What do you think is best for me, edward?
Edward didn't know how to put it in the right place. Should he let him get tired or take matters into his own hands?
- It was just an offer, don't be angry - he went around him from behind, grabbed his belly with his hands and kissed on the cheek.
"I'm...I'm not angry. I just.. I just want to make you happy.
- You'll make me happy if you take care of yourself and our baby - he started massaging his back - As soon as the first two children are born, you sit down. I'll take another two. It will be fair.
Kayden nodded and turned back to alex. Edward was right, Edwards was always right, and through all the excitement Kayden hadn't noticed just how sore his body had become.
Edward came back, holding Alex by his leg staring at his hole. He was also secretly staring at Kayden. If something happened to him, he was ready to replace him and help him.

(I give up on Jacob; it's just Kayden and Alex)
Alex groan softly pushing hard
- You're doing great, my love - said the man, observing his lover's anus - I'll see his head soon.
My anus burns
- After all, I'll take good care of your hole - he answered carefully.
He pushes harder
- You're making more and more progress Alex
He smiled gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Late Bloomer Club mcvijm01 58 5,910 07-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Solaris University || Open chrome 76 5,595 04-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: justpush