Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
Jackson nods his head he trys to push "it's hurts Richard
- I know, darling, but I believe in you! You can do it!
He pushes harder groaning softly in pain
- Great, great Jackson!
He groans softly in pain "Richard it's hurts so much it feel like I'm not making progress
Richard touched Jackson's stomach with his hands.
- Shit - he said - I'll have to press your stomach when you push, okay? Let's try now. Push!
Jackson groans softly pushes harder
"Well, fuck that guy," Rett thought as Richard left without a word. Fuck him and this entire place. He'd right from the beginning. This place was a joke. A con. He would have left right then and there but his pain kept him pinned in place. He would have to wait for this goddamn new doctor.

When Thomas appeared through the curtain, Rett was in the throws of particularly intense contraction. He was panting loudly, drowning out the sound of the guttural pushes coming from next door.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhhh...whaaaa...what the hell are you...huh...huh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...are you looking at?"
Richard was about to say he could see the moment and see the head when Jackson stopped and said with tears that he couldn't do it.
- Jackson, be brave. If you try today, you'll not only have children with you, but also invite you on a date.
/
Thomas smirked at Everett. It wasn't the right stage of labor yet, and he was already moaning in pain.
- We get up, Your Highness - he said with a sneer. - I'm taking you to a separate room, and the children will feel the force of gravity.
Jackson nods his head he pushes harder tears overflows his face
- This is! A few more pushs and we'll see the head. You're perfect, cutie!
Thomas grabbed Rett's arm and yanked him to his feet he stumbled forward, gripping the doctor's strong shoulders for balance. "Oh for fucks' sake," He thought as he cock began to harden at the touch. Now wasn't the fucking time. Rett licked his lips as he waddle behind Thomas. His eyes couldn't help darting from his muscular shoulders to the curve of his ass. In another time he would have fucked the man's brains out. He had visions of seedy bathroom stalls after a gig, with the high of music still baffling all their senses. He imagined grinding hard into his asshole, pumping and thrusting until they both lost all sense of reason, and collapsing in a keep of wet sticky bodies with a good cigarette. He liked that scenario much better than the one he was in.
He crys in pain grips the bed sheets feeling his anus stretching
Thomas walked with the pregnant man and only thought about how soon he would fuck him. He wanted to hear the man's moans.
- In a moment we will enter the room. I suggest balancing on a ball and breathing, and then when the 'prince' calms down we'll see what to do next.
- I can see the head! Jesus, how much hair does he have!
He smiled gently "well I think he got that from me
- Certainly, his 'mother' is a beautiful man.
Jackson smiled gently he then groans softly pushes grips the bed sheets "Richard he's hurting my anus
Ha! Balancing on a ball and breathing. Like he hadn't tried any of that before. He'd rather imagine Thomas' tight naked ass to keep his mind off things. His body had other ideas, sending a wave of pain and nausea through him. He stumbled into the room and grabbed the window ledge for support. He swallowed hard to keep the bile down. He swayed his hips and blew out through his nose. 3 goddamn centimetres. This would never be over.
- Put your finger carefully, and you push as long as possible. The head must leave as soon as possible!
/
Thomas left the pregnant man to calm down a bit and went to the room for better 'toys' for later.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 705 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 327 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 842 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,620 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33