Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
- Is there anything I can do for you? - he asks, massaging own tummy with a smile.
Axl Heck: Nope we got it...
Jethro Grantham: Yeah we got it...

*Nurse leaves but Jethro caught with him*

Jethro Grantham: Nurse My Husband Axl is 2 Weeks past his due date and The Babies are not here yet?
Jethro Grantham: So is there anything wrong with the babies or with Axl? You can tell me i promised i won't tell Axl...
Jethro Grantham: Because with Emma, Liam, and Savannah they was on time but this one is 2 Weeks Late so what's the problem?
- Maybe they went wrong? Let's go to the doctor and ask. - the nurse takes his hand and they enter the elevator. At some point, however, something happens. The elevator stops and doesn't move. They are stuck. But that's not the only problem. Eric is standing in wet pants. His waters broke.
Jethro Grantham: (He helps Eric take his wet pants off) Eric i think you are having the baby right now...
Jethro Grantham: Let Me check you to see how many cm you dilated....
- What? It can't be true... I want to give birth with my husband, he also works here as a doctor. - he says, feeling a contraction after a while - Do you know how to deliver babies? - he groans in pain
Jethro Grantham: Good News Eric you are at 9 cm dilated so you are close to delivering...
Jethro Grantham: Yep I was a Midwife before I got terminated...
- Oh my God! I cannot give birth here alone! Please, call my husband... - he asked tearfully, grabbing his stomach and watching as the mucus flows from his hole.
Jethro Grantham: Let me check you again;
Jethro Grantham: Congrats Eric you are at 10 cm dilated so on the Next Contraction i want you to push...
Jethro Grantham: Because I can see the head right now...
Jethro Grantham: I can't do that because I don't have my phone on me...
Jethro Grantham: And i don't think we will have cell service inside a Elevator...
Jacob doesn't work at the hospital, just James.
James waddle into the kitchen trying to grab a cup he whine because he couldn't reach it
Eric clenched his arms, then his legs, covering his hole.
- I won't give birth until my husband is with me - he interrupted, feeling the pain excruciatingly. Instead of pushing, he was holding back the body's responses to childbirth and breathing.
His partner appears behind the pregnant w
man, kissing him on the neck.
- How are you?
Jethro Grantham: You can't do that...
Jethro Grantham: It's bad for the baby...
Jethro Grantham: And The Baby's already crowning so you can't do nothing about it...
Jethro Grantham: You are gonna kill the baby if we don't deliver right now....
Looking up "can't reach the cup I wanted juice with pickles
— I don't want to lose my baby, but I can't do it without him! - he says tearfully as he pushes lightly and takes Jethro's hand at the same time. He spreads his legs back, noticing a head with black hair.
- Cravings, right? - He laughs and hands him a cup from the shelf.
He smile gently feeling kicking from there kids "7 weeks dear till we meet our boys and one daughter
- I can not wait! - Jacob cools, massaging the boy's tummy.
Jethro Grantham: So ready to give birth now?
Jethro Grantham: Come on Eric just breathe & push on the next contraction...
James smile gently "I feel like a whale though and I have to paint our daughter room today he grabbed the cup pouring orange juice and putting 5 pickles in the cup with the orange juice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 737 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 336 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 852 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,626 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33