Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
Eric breathes deeply with Jethro during the break, and when the contraction comes he pushes, but only for five seconds. This is his first birth and he is not experienced in pushing babies into the world.
— Can't you do it later? There are more interesting things to do! - While saying this, he snatches the mug from his hand and kisses greedily.
Jethro Grantham: I got an Idea what if We film the Birth so your husband won't miss it...
Jethro Grantham: Just My Luck that i have my camera with me...
Jethro Grantham: But it's up to you.. But this is the only way Your Husband won't miss it...
Jethro Grantham: I be back (Sets up his Camera to film the birth for Eric's Husband)..
Jethro Grantham: Eric ready to push again? The Camera's Ready...
He laughs softly grabbing a pickles "well your boys wanted juice and your daughter wanted pickles so blame them putting his boyfriend hand on his stomach
The nurse feels a little intimidated by sitting half-naked in front of a stranger, but is gently pushing forward. However, it only takes a second.
- Aah! Something is wrong, it hurts ... - he gasps, massaging his lower abdomen.
— You've hardly felt like having sex lately. Am I bored with you already?
Jethro Grantham: Eric it's okay The Baby's Huge so you just push harder now...
Jethro Grantham: Come on Eric just breathe and push harder....
He looks at his boyfriend "I got a surprise in our room I was going to wait till tonight but now be a good time go upstairs and I get your surprise ready
- Will the baby be okay? Do you promise? - he asks, breathing hard and starting to push. I grab his arm with my hand to the accompaniment of a scream. - AAAH! It hurts!
Not knowing what James is talking about, he just goes upstairs.
Jethro Grantham: Good Job Eric the first baby's out and It's a Baby Boy...
Jethro Grantham: I got bad news about the 2nd Baby?
James gets dress as a sexy police men walking upstairs opening our bedroom door "here's your surprise dear
Eric catches his son and hugs the baby stained with mucus and blood to him. He reacts emotionally to bad news.
- What's with my baby ?! - has a panic attack.
Jacob freezes, then begins to bite his lip.
- Aren't you tight?
He smile gently "just the pants tight he sits then the pants rips
Jethro Grantham: The Bad News is The 2nd Baby's Breech that means it's Feet First so you just push even harder.....
- You're impossible...
— I'm not feeling the contraction yet, so I shouldn't push, right? - he asks upset, putting the baby to his breast to start drinking. - Maybe they'll fix that fucking elevator before I have my second baby. Do you want to touch? - he asked, referring to the stomach as well as the newborn.
James takes off his outfit climbing into bed
- You call it foreplay?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 728 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 336 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 852 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,626 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33