Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
Rett was so wrapped up in his own thoughts he didn't notice Thomas leave. Probably for the best though, at the moment the doctor didn't need to know how hard he was making his patient.
He pushes harder tears overflows his face "he's too big I'm going to tear
Richard was afraid of that. He didn't know what to do. He only thought of one thing. I have to cut the hole slightly. But when he was about to grab a scalpel, he came up with a less absurd idea.
After a while he had Jackson's standing penis in his mouth and gestured for him to push.
/
Thomas leaned forward and found the dildo.
It should be perfect for him, he thought with a sly smile. He took some more toys and threw them into the box. After a while, he was headed for Everett's room with a box in his hand.
Jackson groans softly trying to push as he was getting tired as he's been pushing for almost an hour
Rett's cheeks were flushed and he wiped sweat from his brow as the doctor returned with a box.
"Where the hell did you go? I thought you were supposed to be helping me?"
When Richard felt the baby's head with his hand, he stopped sucking Jackson's dick. He noticed the umbilical cord around the child's neck.
- Now stop it! I have to get rid of the umbilical cord!
That said, he cut the umbilical cord and relaxed the baby's neck muscles. The baby looked good. - Now give me try strong push, arms often get stuck.
/
Thomas laughed under his breath. He set the box on the table.
- And that's what I'm doing.
He took Everett's hand and threw him on the bed, nailing him after a moment. He hung over him and looked into his eyes.
- We saw each other before, right?
He nods his head pushing gripping the bed sheets "his shoulders won't budge there huge as well
- Remember our date, love. You just have to push the baby out into the world. Take it for me!
Jackson looks at Richard "his shoulders won't come out dear
He pressed his stomach and ordered:
- Now! Push to 10
He pushes he screams in pain pushing past 10 seconds
- Again! - the child's arms began to move
He screams in pain "Richard can I have a mirror so I can see him
Had they? Rett's whole life had been a blur of drugs and sex. One night blurred into another. One face looked like every face. He'd fucked hundreds of groupies over the years and more beautiful men than he could count. It was possible the doctor had been one of them. After all, he was obviously he type."
Rett grinned a rye grin, shifting under Thomas' weight as the man held him down.

"If we've fucked, boy, you weren't that memorable."
- Of course!
He reached for the mirror and directed it so that Jackson could see the child's body.
- You remind me of one saucy club guy I fucked a few months ago - he said, riding over Everett's thigh.
Jackson trys to bend down seeing his son body he smiled gently "Hi Sammy your a big boy
- Hi Sammy, I'm your mom's future boyfriend
He smiled at Richard "dear I gotta push
- Literally a few more and I will put it on your chest - he said and told to push

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 703 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 327 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 842 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,620 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33