Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
Jackson pushes he groans softly in pain
"And you remind me of a cunt doctor whose getting too fucking close." Rett sneered when the man road up on his thigh. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Thomas laughed out loud at Everett's words.
- Maybe I'm trying to help you - he looked deep into his eyes - make the pain ease? - he whispered in his ear.
/
The child came out almost entirely.
- Again and I will hold him in my arms, - Richard said
excitedly.

(I'm sorry, I'm back)
"You think you can just fuck these bastards out of me?" He had to admit, it was something he hadn't tried.
He pushes he crys in pain grips the bed sheets
The boy slipped out of Jackson's hole with a great scream. He had a lot of dark hair and was covered in mucus and blood. In Richard's eyes he was beautiful.
/
Thomas smiled provocatively.
- So what are we waiting for? - His hand started to go towards Everett's hole, but he stopped, expecting him to agree. He wasn't a rapist.
Jackson smiled gently trying to sit up"welcome Sammy
The man quickly wiped the newborn and cut off the umbilical cord. He handed the baby to Jackson and kissed his forehead.
- Good job
He smiled gently tears overflows his face holding his crying son "he's beautiful
- Like you - Richard added, and blushed.
Jackson smiled gently "how many pounds my love
- 8 pounds, my dear
He smiled gently
- Eric's gonna take him to the check-up. Eric! - there was a pregnant nurse with a special baby carriage at the door. - And you rest until the other one decides to come into the world - he kissed him briefly on the mouth and gave Sammy to Eric.

Name: Eric Brown
Origin: Great Britain
Appearance: , weakly muscled blond boy with green eyes
Personality: A very nice, helpful, experienced nurse. It's approaching the end of the 9th month of pregnancy. His fiancé is also an obstetrician and works at the clinic, but he recently finished his shift and went home.
He nods his head
- What sex are the other two? - He asked by stroking his belly and staring at his hypnotic eyes.
Boy and girl my dear
- I always wanted to have a daughter - he admitted.
Jackson smiled gently "the next one is our daughter
- Can I call her? - he asked with tears in his eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 728 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 336 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 852 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,626 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33