Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
He smiled gently "yes my love
- So how about Rachel? - he offered.
"Rachel I love it dear he groans softly
- Slowly, breathe. Let me help you with my finger. You'll get better. - Richard pushed two fingers into Jackson's hole and started moving them.
He groans softly "i gotta push dear she's coming and it feels like she may be bigger than her brother
- Okay. I'll stretch my fingers a little, but I'll still have them in you because I want to see when she is going to coming. You can push a little longer than before, sweetheart - he stroke his thigh.
He trys to nods his head "dear can I grab the bed frame and squat down maybe gravity will help her
- Sure, wait. Let's do it simultaneously. - they did as he said. - You can use my hand when you feel a contraction.
He grabs Richard hand trying to push
Rett grimaced. "Fine. Just do it. Do whatever you have to end this damn nightmare."
Richard felt Jackson's massive cramp and was very supportive. The boy was pushing hard, and after a while he felt the hair in his pregnant vagina. - The head is approaching - he told his beloved and pulled his fingers out of the hole - Push it like it was your last time!
/
Thomas stabbed Everett's mouth and then came down with kisses on his neck, where he left numerous traces. The man started moaning, which he decided to use and attack his nipples. When he was costing milk from his pregnant nipples, he brought his fingers closer to the man's hole and started to touch it, inserting them a little and pulling them out at an even pace.
Jackson crys softly pushes harder gripping the bed frame "oh god I'm going to tear my anus
- Don't say that. Then I'll need your hole. - He told Jackson to stop thinking only about the pain.
He pushes harder
Richard was proud of his boy and wanted to see his daughter.
Jackson stops pushing "is her head out or not yet
"Fuck..." Rett moaned asThomas moved his lips down his body. He was more gentle than he'd expected and his body was responsing. He grunted as the doctor played with his nipples. Rett was surprised as his milk started to leak, soaking his chest. He tensed as the man toyed with his budded asshole. He stretched around the man's finger, still tighter than a man in labor should be.

He widened his stance and was attempting to clear his mind when the next contraction hit.
"Nuhhh..." he grunted as his belly contorted. The pain radiated through his abdomen. "huh...huh..." He swayed but it did nothing for the pain or the pressure from the man's finger. He swore he heard Thomas chuckle at his discomfort.
Richard looked at Jackson's hole. - Almost there. Wait, I'll help her get out, and when I do, push as hard as the sun can. - He put his hand in the pregnant vagina and when he felt the baby's head, he reached further, widening the hole even further. He grabbed a baby by the neck and pulled it towards the exit. The head is out.
/
Thomas was excited to have a penis. He knew he'd have to do something about it soon, but that didn't count now. Now he pushed three fingers deeper, looking for Everett's prostate while circulating and collecting mucus on his glove. It was a symphony with milk from a pregnant boob.
Jackson screams in pain panting hard
- Amazing. You're amazing. Look down. Her face is beautiful. - he said tenderly - And now push, we don't want her to suffocate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 739 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 336 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 852 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,627 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33