Closed Guardian
Ansgard felt hurt by how his wife didn't seem tle any anything with him any longer. He knew he needed to give Ed space, but it was hard when you felt you were not wanted and seemed to be just a nuisance for your wife and children.

Worried and tired he went to his sister's home not wanting to be alone.

Agnes looked at her nephew "all is okay? Do you need me to call Marion?" she asked seeing her nephew seemed kind of upset for some reason.
Edward knew he was making his husband uncomfortable, but he also felt hurt for some reason. They were a young married couple, and already they were having problems. It sounded downright ridiculous.

When his aunt spoke up, he looked at her. He took a quick breath and smiled weakly. "It's okay... The birth is in three months, Auntie. You can pass it on to Marion," he said, then put the puppy back in the basket to its siblings. He sat down at the kitchen table. " I'm terribly hungry... What did you cook?" he asked trying not thinking about all this for now.
*two months later *

Ansgard hadn't been able to keep to himself any longer he had been without his wife and kids for a whole of three months. Lately Ed would barely talk to him, only inform what the healer said in a check up.

He felt he was loosing his family and that he had to do something. So against propriety and safety he crossed the border into the human town, caught Ed's scent and presented himself at his aunt's home.
His footsteps, of course, were also followed by Sjfon, concerned for her brother and Edward.

Meanwhile, Edward was lazing in the back of his aunt's house in a hammock with three sleeping puppies on his belly. He had to do everything prudently, so that none of his aunt's neighbors would realize that they were half people and half wolves.
"Are my sunnies asleep yet? Dear children" he praised them and stroked their heads lightly
Ans got to the back yard "wife?" he called his voice was very strained you could tell he was deeply hurt. The puos hearing their father and smelling him shifted to pups for the first time since they were in human territory and ran to their father.

And ran and knelt to hold his children. They were so big... He had lost so much time with his children. He was angry at his wife for excluding him for the family and he still didn't knew why.
Edward was stunned. He was unaware of Ansgard's ability to escape. He thought he would arrive closer to the birth. His body began to shake with fear as the pups transformed and they could so easily be caught. He slowly walked over to them and tried to hide the pups under his clothes.

"How did you get across the border? Are you dumbfounded?" he asked angry for his husband putting him in this situation
"I found a blind spot" he said proud of himself but quickly noticed he was not welcomed. "I wanted to see my kids and wife, why is it so wrong of me to want to be with my family? If you don't love me just tell me" he said tired of being on hold for so long as if he didn't bad feelings of his own.
Edward felt like being slapped. Ansgard put his cards open, and he felt his nerves shudder. Paralyzed, he finally got up and, without looking at the alpha, began walking toward the house. "Come inside... Let's not make a scene here," he muttered, then opened the door and waited for his husband to enter with the pups to go inside first