Closed Guardian
It was a rustic cabin. Yet a large one. Ansgard had been working all summer, fall and winter to make his cabin apt for a large family.
He allowed Edward in. All was dark. " Those stairs lead to a loft, that will be our room." He explained and lead Edward upstairs.
It was clear the guardian had prepared for a family. As they walked through the hallway Edward could take a peak to rooms that were almost ready to become a nursery and right in their now bedroom rested a silent basinet. A silent wish of the guardians desire for a family.

" Why don't you undress and get comfortable? I'll light the fire. " He said " I've heard it helps...for the omegas to be comfortable" he said a bit nervous as he began to to light the fire to hear the room. " Would you mind having a large litter?" He asked " I don't know if we might end with one by restraining so much”
.the bed was large and welcoming. With soft sheets and animal skins as covers.
Ansgard grunted as he leaned over the fire as he out pressure on his erection. He needed the omega.
Edward liked the house very much. He seemed cozy. I'm going to go with the big family. He looked at his flat belly and touched it. He wanted lucky ones very much, but was afraid to fail as a mother.
When they entered the bedroom, the first thing he looked at was the bed. Big and soft. It must have been great having sex on it, he thought.
Then Ansgard was hit by his eyesight, which he lit up in the fireplace. God, l'm gonna make love to him! When he called out, his little penis got stiff in his pants, and a silent whining came out of his mouth. With the speed of light he got rid of unnecessary clothes and stayed only in his lace panties. Damn Aunt Bell, he thought.
He approached the man and cuddled up to him from behind.
- I'll do whatever you want, darling. - He's got it in his ear.
Ansgard turned around as he felt the omega wrap his arms around him from behind. " You're under my care it's true. Yet I need you to have fun tonight as well. You understand?" He asked as his thumbs traced the now flat and empty womb.

He swiped up in his arms the little omega and kissed his lips as he carried him back to the bed laying him down over the soft furs. He kissed the mark Edward now posses marking him as his. His hand moved down to fondle the little penis through the lace panties and grinned to find it already hard.
Edward felt incredible happiness when Ansgard carried him; even more so when he put him on the bed and started to act.
When he felt the touch on his erection, he slept gently, biting his lip. His hand instinctively grasped the bedspread firmly. He couldn't wait any longer. He also needed his alpha.
When the husband let go of his testicles for a moment, he pushed his hips upwards and then turned to his belly and pushed his buttocks out towards his partner. There was light mucus coming out of his hole as a result of his desire. In an agile motion he lowered the lace and started to put it lightly into the anus of his finger in front of the man.
It was his first sexual intercourse. He didn't know what to do.
- OOHhhhhh. .. - he was breathing.
The guardian laid kissed down the crook of Edward's neck, savoring the taste of his skinfor the first time. He felt the omega push against him, making his chest and belly press firmly against his worked torso.

Edward pushing out his rear was Madness. Ansgard finished pushing down the lace panties revealing the privates if his husband. He settled between the humans legs making him part them and took a look at the opening it see what he was working with " this is your first time...isn't it?" He asked as his fingers rubbed the tight entrance.
He was glad to see Ed was aroused enough to cause the mucus to start lubrication,yet he would need to dilate his mate to not tear him.
Edward got pinned down when he felt Ansgard's finger on his hole. His omega was crying out for a big wick in his rectum, but he knew he wasn't stretched enough.
He shyly nodded at his husband. His body pulsed and hurt until he bit his wrist to ease the pain. He even started moving his body back and forth.
- A-alpha! - He said between moans. - I want your wick! Give me the puppies. . .
Ansgard smiled and kissed the eager omega a soft and sweet kiss in his lips. They were getting hot and heavy with desire. The guardian wanted nothing more to just slid inside and start working in those pups. But Ed wasn't a one night stand. He was now his husband.

" I need to help you stretch first" he said kissing his lips once more with hunger. To show the omega he was just as willing. He reached out for a pillow and made the omega rise his hips just a bit to settle the pillow below his pelvis and prop him up " now roll to your side" he said guiding him as he had never done this.

Ansgard smiled widely as his husband was fully exposed to him. He could see some of the mucus leaking from the tight opening. The guardian leaned over and placed a wet kiss over the rose bud tight opening. The first step in dilating his husband to engage in some pup making.
Edward started making even louder sounds when Ansgard started licking his tight hole.
He has felt incredible since he became his husband, and then it was supposed to be even better.
- AAaaHhh! - he yelled when the alpha tongue slipped deeper... - aH!
With his hand he went lower and grabbed the man's hand and woven it together.
He couldn't deny he took pleasure from hearing his husband call out his pleasure vocally. The silence of the night was disrupted only by Ed's calls of pleasure.

Ansgard found the opening tight, as one would expect from a virgin. Yet slowly as his tongue worked around the sensible and delicate muscles around the anal ring and eventually slipped in deeper. He could feel the human dilating slowly but firmly for him. He held his hand to give reassurance to the human.
" You smell so damn good.... I'm not planning to sleep tonight at all, what about you?" He said, placing a kiss on the humans inner thigh before he slid s finger into the opening to test how loose he was now.
Edward took a nap when Ansgard put his finger in his expanded hole for a while.
He thought he wouldn't have much to say in bed, but he was wrong. His husband turned out to be a forgiving alpha, who also thinks about him. Such a simple kiss in his thigh gave him great pleasure. Now he was sure he had to repay me. He wanted to carry at least two lucky ones under his heart. Best like a guard.
- No, l'm not gonna sleep until the morning, - He provided less stress and twisted his ass in front of the man. - I can't sleep at night with a husband like that - he said sexually.
The guardian chuckled and kissed his new husband as he felt around one last time the humans opening to make sure he was now indeed ready.

He have one last kiss to the now slightly dilated opening before taking his own erect member to guide it into his husband and grunted feeling the tightness around his large length.
Edward made one of the loudest screams when Ansgard put his wick in his hole. Small tears began to fall from the eyes of the omega, which he quickly wiped off with his hand.
At first, the alpha moved slowly, Iooking for his prostate. Brunette had to admit after a short time that it really felt great. He was also pleased that they were to spend the whole night like this.
Over time, redhead movements have become faster and more secure. Edward was purring with pleasure.
- Anss! - he was exclaiming.
Seeing tears fall down his husband's cheeks made the guardian pause to kiss them away. He tried to go in slow , yet he had restrained so much he was too eager and ended going fully inside .

He grinned feeling the right walls if his new lover contract around him . His hands went to the humans hips and he began to thrust in and out , his hips moving in that ancient dance of couples. He kissed his husband loving the purring noices he was emitting , letting him know he was enjoying the mating as well.
However, Edward had the greatest satisfaction from his husband's tender kisses. For the first time in his life, he felt loved, needed.
With every move, he moaned, he felt it would happen in a moment. The fulfillment was close. He's had three orgasms in that one time. He didn't know if it was a systematic result, but he knew it was a fucking sensation. He instinctively caught his belly. If it goes well, he'll have his first litter in nine months. It was exciting.
- In a moment. . .aHhh! I'll get there! - he shouted out and bent his back into an arch, staining his bed with sperm.
Ansgard managed to keep a good pace. The room now smelt of their scents mingling together and of course of sex. His body was covered in a light layer of sweat that made his body glisten in the fire light.

He grunted , feeling how his husband's inner walls were contracting around his length aiding him in reaching further and deeper into the omegas womb.
" I'm close" he grunted and held him tighter by the hood before he moaned in pleasure releasing his warm seed inside his mate.
Edward felt the warmth when Ansgard's semen was transferred to his reproductive organs. His bottom and knees hurt, but it was worth it. He's never known such a feeling before.
When the husband pulled the wick out of it, the brunette fell back on the bed and breathed hard. He was all sweaty, dirty of sperm and mucus. He felt a little tired, but he had a reserve of energy for the games to come soon after. Alpha lay down right next to him, and he immediately put his head on his chest and cuddled up into his warm body. He wanted to rest for a while with his partner.
Ansgard pulled his husband close to his chest and placed an arm around his leaner body. He rubbed the small of his back and kissed his forehead.

The guardian reached for a tissue from his bedside table and cleaned the sperm from Edward's belly " you okay?" He asked as he took his hand and stared at the marriage ring and smiled and placed a kiss on the side of his hand. "I hope I wasn't too rough on you...." He said as he thifujr he might have been more gentle for the young man's first time.
Edward smiled at his husband's tender gesture.
- It's okay, I just need to recover a little bit - he said, putting his hand on his stomach - How many puppies ones would you like? - he asked with curiosity.
He wanted to be the best husband and future mother in the world. He must have found out everything about him and his world.
" Would you like to get a warm bath? That might help if you're sore before we try anything else" his hand ran over his flat belly " well whatever we are blessed with will be fine. As long as you and the pups are healthy and safe. " He kissed his forehead" What about you? How many pups do you want to have?" He asked as his fingers kept brushing his husband's belly wondering if already Ed was pregnant.
Brunette carefully sat on the bed with Ansgard's help.
- Bathing sounds good. Do you have any cream or oil? Could you rub it in my ass? - he asked and looked at his husband.
He sat on his knees, touching his buttocks. He has had complexes with his beauty for teenage years. He told himself that his hips, bottom and thighs were too thick.
- I'm an only child, so l'm sure I'm counting on a big litter - he answered the second alpha question.