Closed Guardian
"I think you're not exaggerating but what you tell me also makes me see he cares for you. Perhaps you're feeling sofocated by him trying to protect you? Or is he abusive and has hurt you?" she asked frowning at that possibility.

"I think it's fine you need time on your own and time to grieve your children. Sometimes we think it's better if we are alone and that on being so we can show our sadness when no one is looking. But sometimes is best to not go through it alone." she said rubbing his back to ease him" now your priority is to have a healthy pregnancy and grow those twins up as big as their siblings "she smiled and made him lay back in bed as Marion had said he should remain..

" can you talk to me of your life there? What is it like to love a wolf? Are they savages? Like they say? "
Edward lay back, feeling his aunt stroking his head. He loves it. He began to purr quietly in pleasure. Aunt Agnes treated him with love as always and was overprotective. But she was like a second mom to him and he hadn't seen her in a long time. "They're... Like us. However, they have no modern solutions and their behavior is very possessive. They do everything fast and love puppies. They could have a hundred of them...They take everything seriously..."
"if that's so I can add the problem you never liked your boyfriends here to be posesive. Why did you allow it there?" she asked still stroking him, now very used to the beeping sound of the twins heartbeats.

"What about you? Would you have a hundred pups if you could? Be truthful" she said and thought if all he had said "I'd they don't have our level of medicine... I'm glad you came here and Marion could help wouldn't it be better? Here for you and the pups?"she asked being careful with her words" I'm just thinking out loud "
"The problem is... I'm in love, Auntie. He's a good wolf after all. He takes care of me. And the kids... I love children, I will give him as much as he wants. But now I don't want to see him! I want a break from all this l," he said and laid his head idly on her shoulder already, and began to inhale her nice scent. The children's heartbeats added to the pleasant atmosphere. There were children here. The unborn as well as the puppies. It made him feel that he wasn't alone
The more Agnes talked the more she realized Ed's problem steamed a lot ober the grief of his pups. Yet she could see there were some rough patches in the relationship she hoped her nephew would smooth out with his husband when the time was right.

Agnes made sure Ed would keep his bed rest for as long as Marion indicated.
She took care of the pups mainly and the pups learned to like formula and like aunt Agnes. As days passed the belt around Ed keeping track of his twins would need to be accommodated as he began to grow with the pups as he should.
A month later his pups were measuring where they should. Actually they were a bit bigger a feat that made Marion feel proud as she finally could remove the fetal monitor from the young man. Having past the first month with no miscarriage meant Ed had gone through the harder part of it. The cervix covering was very thin still but the pups were bigger and could endure more.

Ed was still adviced on not doing unneeded efforts.

Ansgard on his part had kept quiet and just connect to politely ask about their children. Both born and unborn.
That day Edward moved into the living room with the puppies. The toddlers sat in the basket watching the TV, which the pregnant man had lazily turned on this morning. He sat on the couch, enjoying a good, homemade breakfast from Aunt Agnes and a tight belly with the twins. He was happy about this pregnancy. He felt great. He loved the puppies and wanted to see them already. At one point, military vehicles began driving one after another across the road near the woman's house. It worried the omega a little. After a while, they interrupted the morning TV show to deliver the startling news. A man's body was found at the border and they suspect aggressive guards were behind it. That's why they're closing the borders until further notice. The heavyweight gasped surprised and confused. How will he get back to the alpha now? I think they were joking... Defeated, he sat back on the couch and looked seriously at his aunt. "What am I going to do now, Auntie? What if he's not at the birth again?" he asked, struggling to catch his breath
Agnes had been knitting in her chair and looked up at the news. She frowned at listening to them and seeing the terrible images of what was left of the man's body.

"it doesn't seem like a joke and I'm not sure I want you on the other side if... If they're doing that to humans" yet she looked at the pups in the basket and to his nephew they didn't seem like horrible beings that could torn a man apart. Would her nephew desire to be a mother to such things? She doubted.

"do you think... It's possible is true a wolf guard did that.?" she asked and rocked herself "don't worry... You have some time for the birth. How long more?" she asked. She kept forgetting how long a wolf pregnancy was.
Edward didn't believe it. He had seen an angry guard and there was a possibility that it was their doing, but why would they attack people for no reason? It doesn't make sense. He thought intensely about it, massaging his stomach. "I can't believe it's the guards... My... Meaning Ansgard wouldn't do it for no reason. These accusations are baseless," he said angrily and began walking nervously around the living room, hoping that they would soon call off the border closure and he could return to his husband and Sjofn. " I don't know, Auntie... I gave birth prematurely the first time"
"you remember how many months you were? Or why not ask your husband? That way we can now. I hope you have a long time" she said as it seemed the problem would take time
"don't fret, sit down. You'll harm the twins. I don't want you to be in bed again with that belt around you. Though I'm starting to think you might have enjoyed it. In any case you're pregnant and you shouldn't cross that border. I'm any case if you want him to be at the birth, he'll have to come "
Ed obediently sat down on the couch and took one of the pups in his lap, stroking subtly behind the ear. My aunt was right. And that belt... He liked it when it was around his belly. But he didn't admit it out loud. He gently closed his eyes, feeling the bond. This was his first communication with his husband in a few days. "Ans... Can I talk to you?" he began, waiting for an answer
The pup closed his eyes glad to be petted and curled into his mother's touch.

Ansgard was in the middle of a long walk as he felt the bond opening for the first time after a month of silence.
He stopped his walking and took seat on a fallen long "You can always talk to me. What is worrying you ?" he asked
Edward clenched his eyelids tighter, feeling the alpha's voice make him feel dizzy. "They closed the borders... I may not get back to you for a long time... And you know how I went through my first birth without you. You should be at the birth this time," he said, and then began stroking the puppy quietly, giving it more affection
There was silence during the bond as Ans let the news fell "If necessary I'll go to you. Don't worry. How are the pups and yourself? I've missed you, home is not the same."
"Puppies grow... It's better now, the drugs helped me," he said simply. He wasn't ready to tell him he missed him. He still felt a little overwhelmed and a little uncomfortable. They had a hard road ahead of them to get things back to normal
"and the pregnancy? What has the human healer said?" he asked even if he felt his sister would have tended better to his wife and unborn children, regardless of how humans liked to say their healing methods were better.
"It's okay now... They grow inside me. I just can't stress," he explained, and then began stroking his slightly rounded belly. He hoped there would be no more surprises about the pregnancy. He'd rather everything go according to plan. He will give birth to two healthy puppies
"I'm glad you're okay and the unborn children too. Are you safe there? I know your aunt is a good women is the other humans that make me a little anxious" he explained.
"It's fine. I just have to be careful. If I went into labor among people, they would take me to the hospital, and there... You know how it is," he sighed quietly, then went back to stroking the puppy, "Ans... You know better, so I'd like to ask. How many months will my pregnancy last?"
"I... Don't know how it is Ed, I haven't been in human territory, I've just heard stories" he said and sighted worried that he was blocked from his mate and children "a wolf pregnancy lasts only four months" he said "so three months and you'll be full term and the pups ready to come. Do you... Want to delcier there with your aunt?"
"I don't know... I can't decide yet. Sorry," he muttered, then opened his eyes and looked at the puppy cuddling really tightly against him, "I have to go. Auntie made dinner. Hi..."