Closed Guardian
Ansgard kissed his husband's lips. The small stool was too small for the direction their affection was talking. He placed his arms around the omega and stood up carrying him in a way he was still sorting over his erect and throbbing member and got him against the wall for support

"You're really something....just wanting it quick or even if you're sore..." He said and kissed the crook of his neck.yet it was true Ed would only get used to his side with practice
Edward was still stuck in a careless kiss with Ansgard, and his hands were moving agilely across his chest. Every time Edward pushed the alpha, he moaned louder and louder. At one point he even stuck his fingernails in his husband's back. It was real ecstasy. He felt his penis was about to shoot his sperm. Ansgard can do it really quickly, he thought.
- I'm coming! - he yelled, firing a white substance on his partner's belly.
After some time, instead of enjoying it, he felt an anal pain, getting worse with every push. But he tried not to show it.
The red heads member filled easily the reproductive entrance if his husband giving him a sense of fullness as he could easily set pressure to his prostate wkrb each thrust. He easily held the omega in his arms as they made love against the wall.

Ansgard was enjoying this particularif the marriage: getting to know in intimacy the omega , who once more was expelling such a sweet scent he felt he couldn't have enough if him. " Go on ..relief yourself" he encouraged urged to feel his omega orgasm before his eyes
Edward reached his second orgasm when Ansgard was about to wick. Despite trying to keep the pain a secret, he now broke. He couldn't keep hiding it.
- Hurry up, please. It h-hurts! - he shouted, and tears began to run down his face.
Ansgard was taken aback by the tears if his new lover and made gentler thrusts before finally climaxing deep inside the omega ' Ed...why didn't you told me you were hurting?" He asked gasping to regain his brestht ad he laid down the omega in the soft bed and gently pulled his memebr out of the small opening.
Edward sniffed and touched his anus, from which droplets of blood began to fall.
- I think you ripped my butt - he hissed in pain.
He didn't blame his husband for that. They both fell into a whirlwind of lust and it left behind quite painful consequences.
He turned around on his stomach, careful not to stain the bedspreads.
- Your penis can be deadly - he tried to make a joke of it.
Ansgard went livid at himself at the sight of blood. For it was in his most basic instict to protect his mate. More so of there was a huge chance he was now carrying his pups.

He was no healer and didn't knew if the damage was severe or mild. He just knew his mate was bleeding and in pain. He was not laughing even if his husband was trying to ease the tension. He quickly bright a towel to try and clean the blood. " I....my sister is a healer. I can go get her for her to fix this..." He said clearly angry at himself.
Edward blushed.
- Just give me a bathrobe though, I don't want to expose myself, though it's just your sister.
He did not hide that he himself was terrified of rectal blood, but he tried to think positively. He will definitely be fine.
- And please don't panic. I'm not dying for now - he said, turning to the side and instinctively placing his hand on his stomach.
He didn't even count how many times he made that gesture that day. His omega just really wanted puppies.
"I don't really have a bathrobe.... But you can have one of my.lsrger shirts" he offered going to get the clothing from his drawers.

"I'm not.. panicking . I'm angry " he said as he prepared an oil lamp to venture to the forest. " I'm angry." He said noticing how small Ed looked curled in bed holding his belly as if he was carrying already. " With myself. Not you. My sister will know what to do. Don't worry she'd nice" he assured his husband.

" I'll be back in ten minutes. Will you be okay for that time in your own? I'll try to return before that though"
Edward was very moved by her husband's attitude. He got up unsteadily and called him.
- Sweetheart! - Ansgard ran to him, and the omega stole a juicy kiss on his lips - Just take care!
After a while, the man disappeared behind the door, and the dark man at that time slowly came to the closet and took out the first t-shirt that caught his eye. It was much too big, but he thought it was cute.
When he turned around, he saw blood droplets on the floor and sighed in exasperation. In addition to being troublesome, he has also made a mess.
He grabbed the towel he had received from his partner and began to clean it. When he finished, he sat on the bed and waited for his husband to return.
The guardian's estimation of time came to be accurate. Tne minutes later, the sound of steps came into the cabin. Stronger and rushed ones that belong to ansgard and lighter ones that belonged to the healer that also happened to be Ansgard's little sister.

" Ed? Are you descent?" Ansgard called from the door for the room before letting his sister inside.

Sjofn shared the deep red head of his brother yet it was clear she was very young. She was dressed in a travelers cloak and carried a small basket on he arm with what she thought she might need.

" Hi" she said warmly ven if it was a big surprised to found out that evenings that his brother had gone on and married a human or n an impulse. She knew Ansgard wanted pups and s family but this was quite the outcome for the night. I'm Sjofn_ she said coming closer to the bed.

Ansgard had made a bee line directly oy his husband and was sitting in bed holding protectively the omega. Almost like a new found mother holding his pup not wanting anyone else to hold it even if it was to help.
Given the circumstances of their mating and that the omega could be carrying it was a natural manner for the alpha to protect his family.
Edward smiled wanly.
- Nice to meet you. I'm Edward - he replied, cuddling up with her husband.
He may not have been as serious as Ansgard, but he was also obviously protecting his stomach. That's exactly what his omega protected him, claiming that there is already a small litter of puppies inside.
Edward turned his back uncertainly and widened his thighs for easier access to his anus.
It was embarrassing. That such an accident had to happen during the wedding night.
Ansgard was holding his omega . He was so tense he would have perhaps growl if it wasn't his own sister approaching

" I won't harm him. Or the pups" she assured used to dealing with alphas and their mates when they felt more vulnerable and their instinct kicked in.

" I'll raise your shirt and take a look , you'll feel my touch though I'll try to not touch you too much" she said as she set her basket in s corner if the bed and proceeded to raise the over long shirt. Edward cooperated by parting his thighs.
she could see a lot of blood in the damaged area " do you feel dizzy Edward?" She asked as she gently parted one butt cheek to get a better view of the injury " I'll clean a bit if the blood with a gauze just to see if you're still bleeding or if this is old blood. Okay?"
- I'm a little tired, but it is due to something else - he said shyly and looked at her husband.
He willingly allowed her to examine. All he could think about was the safety of their future puppies if they succeeded today. He didn't want to put them in danger.
He grabbed Ansgard's hand and squeezed it to calm the alpha. During these few hours he came very close to the man and could even say that he was crazy with love for him.
" if you start feeling light headed just let me know" she did as she gently cleaned the injure with a gauze to have a better indication if it was fresh or old blood.

The blood in the gauze deemed quite fresh letting her know he was still bleeding."you indeed tore Edward but it's not severe. My concern is to keep the injury clean to prevent any infection" she said as that could really cause complications to a pregnancy in early stage.
" I don't want to have to see you as that will leave a mark. I'll clean the injury and apply a salve to ease the pain. You'll need to keep it clean and apply the salve for a few days" she said gently " if it doesn't heals Ina couple of days I will indeed have to stich it up"

" I can come over to do it, or show Ansgard how to do It" she said knowing Ansgard and even Edward could become more protective if the omega was pregnant and it became more apparent in his scent.

Ansgard held his husband's hand and petted his dark hair as he was being examined. " Is there...a way to prevent this from happening?" He asked with a blush.
He wouldn't be able to stand it if every time they mated, Ed would get hurt.
- Does that mean I'll lose the litter?
Edward began to stress unnecessarily. His breathing became fast, and his hand hurriedly stroked the invisible belly. His omega could not afford the loss of offspring.
He gripped his husband's hand harder and sobbed softly into his shoulder.
- I want to give birth to our puppies - he said a little calmer still crying.
" it is a possibility if it gets infected. But nothing like that will happen cause I'm here to help you, all right?" Sjofn said gently being careful to not touch the omega more than necessary.

"Hey...it's all right" he reassured . He didn't want his mate to loose the litter yet he understood there was always a risk if it during the first months. ' you won't loose the pups. Sjofn might be Young but she'd a very good healer. And she has tended to omegas and betas that are pregnant before" he assured.

" I need you to get comfortable and to trust me. I understand you don't want me too close right now as you need to protect your pups in case if you're expecting. But I assure you I won't harm you" she said as she began to prepare the salve and clean gauze to treat the injury
Ansgard's voice calmed down the omega, so he wiped away his tears and gripped his hand firmly. They will give advice.
He allowed Sjofn to do more, and he laid his head on his husband's chest and began to breathe evenly, relaxing at the same time.
- I trust you because you are my alpha's sister - he said when the girl finished examination.
Sjofn smiled thankful , that Edward seemed calm enough to allowed her to work.

In silence she fetched a bowl of fresh water letting her brother calm the omega.

" I don't want you to feel unprotected or vulnerable, but could you lay in your back Edward? It would make it easier to clean the injury, or my brother can hold you in his lap as you face me backwards. Whatever works best for you" she said
Edward nodded and settled into his husband's lap. It was a very comfortable position. He has to be on him more often.
His wound hurt less, but he preferred to leave it to a professional healer than his own guess.
- Will we be able to make love? - he asked shyly.