Closed Guardian
2 weeks later

Sjofn carrying a bag full of herbs and medicines made her way to her older brother's cabin. After two weeks she had seetled in a rutine of visiting Ed around mid morning to check on his injury, clean it and change dressings.

It was the talk of the forest that a human beta was now staying at Asgards cabin. Betas only came to the forest to mate and later deliver. And once the pups were born they returned to their human lives, till they felt the yearning for an alpha and to be bred once more.

She knocked on the front door, knowing only the human would be at home, as her brother would be guarding the forest and taking care of any eventualities that needed attention in the forest.
Over the course of two weeks, Edward became somewhat familiar with the area and his husband's lifestyle. He had to admit that, in a way, his previous life had been similar. The difference now was that he had to run the house and take care of Ansgard as a wife. At this feeling his heart beat harder. He really fell in love with the alpha, and his feelings grew stronger and stronger.

His buttocks seemed to be in better condition, which comforted the omega. He hoped Sjofn wouldn't have to go and visit him often about it.
Getting no reply or answer, Sjofn knocked on the front door again, this time stronger. "Ed? It's me, can you open up please?" she called gently in case the human was fearsome of other alpha being at his door.
Ed reprimanded himself in his mind. He didn't even hear Sjofn... He embarrassed himself terribly.
"Sorry, I was thinking" he said as he opened the door for the girl. Then he led her to the living room where they were to change the bandage. Omega wasn't so ashamed to show her his body anymore, so he arranged himself and slowly got rid of his clothes.
Sjofn smiled lightly as he opened the door for her "that's fine, don't worry. I thought you might be scared of opening up"
She followed him to the living room and kneeled next to the couch taking out the cream and medicine she apllied to the injury caused by a rough mating. She waited patiently for Edward to unclothe himself and settle down in the couch, legs spread so she could work.
Omega almost naked (not counting his husband's upper garment) lay on his back straddling for Sjofn. He admired her enthusiasm and knowledge of wolf treatment.
- Sjofn... Do you have a lot of work? I don't want you to get tired of coming here for me
"well being a healer means you always have work. But I enjoy coming here and aiding you with this, specially if you're my new brother" she said kindly.

Humans were strange things. Their clothes, instead of taking their smell, altered the humans scent. As Ed laid down bare from the waist down Sofjn took a clean wisp of his scent and she noticed it was sweeter and muskier than yesterday. She made a quick recount of the days. It was exactly two weeks today, since Asgard had brought home a mate.

She knew a human's scent took two weeks to change scent signaling he was with child. Sjofn smiled at the knowledge she would be soon be an aunt. "so... How have you been settling in here? " she asked as she took off the old gauze from the anal injury and with a clean wipe and fresh water from the river she cleaned the wound "I hope you do like it, for I can smell you're with child today" she said "and my brother will be very upset if his human decides after all to return to the human encampment and not raise the pups"
When he heard from Sjofn that he was like a brother to her he smiled slightly. It was loved. He felt that with her he could really make friends. He liked the girl. However, the news that he was pregnant from the healer's mouth was an even bigger shock. He didn't know what to say. He simply placed his hand gently on his stomach, which was still flat.
"Really?" he asked, and then he actually smelled a sweeter scent from himself "But how would I leave? I thought I could stay here forever?" he asked, having second thoughts. It seemed to him that he didn't have to disappear after the litter was born.
"I'll place the cream now" she informed him. Edward must be used to the drill by now, but Sjofn always have him a heads up as the cream was always cold, and it caused a changed in temperature in such a sensitive area when apllied.
She took some cream from the diverse bottles and jars she carriers with her and applied it generously over the area the skin had ripped during sex.

"I'm not saying you have to leave. And indeed you can stay here for ever. I'm just saying I hope you don't go back and leave my bother to raise the pups alone as the humans always do. Just come here to be breed and leave and just return when they want to be breed once more "
"We're married, so I think it's for real... We love each other" - he said, blushing slightly. Those two weeks let him know more clearly that their relationship was right. Alpha was really caring and handsome. He couldn't have come at a better time.

When Sjofn applied some more cream to his anus he hissed quietly. It pinched some more. He hoped the feeling would pass as quickly as they had managed to try for offspring.
"I'm glad yo hear you say that then. My brother will be happy to find out you're with child" she said and paused her work as he hissed with a clear sting in the ruptured skin of the anus. "it stings badly still?" she asked as he should have been healed by now
I think I'm still sorry.... Forgive me," he apologized, and then he sat for the rest of the dressing in silence. He thought about the pregnancy and his alpha. He couldn't wait to tell him.
"it's okay. I'll come to see how the injury is tomorrow. I might need to stich you up if it's no better Edward to helotthr skin heal." she said as she finished and began to clean up her vials of medicine and placing them back on her basket.
"Next time, stay for tea... I'll be more comfortable," he said as he put his clothes back on. He was just walking Sjofn to the exit.
Sjofn headed out and gave him a fraternal kiss in his cheek as she left.

It was till late that night that Asgard managed to arrive home. He noisily made his way into the cabin, he was covered in scratches after a fight with a deranged animal. Yet his was normal for him. "Ed, I'm home!" he called when he didn't see his wife in the first floor of the wooden cabin

(BRB going to have something to eat)
After his bath, Edward went to his bedroom where he decided to wait for his husband. Unfortunately, sleep got to him and he fell asleep quickly. When Asgard returned and climbed the stairs, the sound of his ascent woke the omega. Frightened, he looked at the door. "Asgard?"
Seeing all was pitch dark, Asgard turned on an oil lamp to make his way upstairs. "yes its me" he called to reassure his wife that there was no inminent danger.

He smiled as he entered the room "did you rest well? Was Sjofn come to see you?"
Omega nodded affirmatively and then approached slowly greeting him with a tender kiss. "Welcome home, husband," he said, and then hugged him tightly.
Asgard caressed the human's face and grinned, proud to have a mate waiting for him at home "I'm glad to be back" he replied and held him in his arms before leaning down to kiss his lips.
Asgard was a kind Alpha, but an Alpha none the less and his caress and affection always entailed him to be in the role of power.
We're glad too," and with that he moved away from him gently, placing a hand on his stomach. It was his simple, yet charming way of informing the alpha that in about eight months they would welcome their first litter. He hoped that Asgard would be as happy as he was. After all, their damn wolves wanted each other as well as offspring. And now they had it all fulfilled.