RP- FOR ANYONE!!!
Jace screamed before the tranquilizer hit, he moaned softly as he drifted into unconsciousness
Jace groaned quietly stirring and cried out feeling a needle in his arm, he quickly went to grab it an pull it out

(sorry i have work now :( )
Jace pulled out the needle sitting up, he could already feel a small bump where the babies were settled in his stomach "No!" He yelled and glared at her tears forming "Why??!!"
Jace shook his head quickly "No! I don't want to be your partner or friend!" he yelled childishly. He moaned softly as he felt his stomach stretch as the aliens hit their first growth spurt

(so i was thinking 5 growth spurts before he gives birth and they all happen within a day, tell me if you don't want to do it that way :) )
Jace followed her instructions finding it did help a little, he scrunched his face up in pain panting a little
Jace whimpered quietly rocking back and forth at the pain
Jace nodded almost crying
Jace moved away from her crossing his arms "No" he said stubbornly, though honestly he was starving
Jace pulled the shirt over his head and crossed his arms turning away "Im not going to feed your daemon spawn even if it kills me" He said angrily
Jace looked shocked around the room but he quickly crossed his arms and closed his eyes "I don't want to see the daemon spawn laying inside me!"
Jace growled "They are not mine! Not a little bit!" He yelled and shoved the food away "Im not touching the food! Get it out of my face!"
Jace glared at her "Degrade to this?! Im sorry, there are plenty more aliens out there you could mate with! And if they kill me so be it! I won't have enough energy to sustain them til birth anyway! Also, i don't think any human wants to have your aliens babies anyway!" he yelled
Jace looked away "Good!" He said angrily "I will!"
Jace laid down and started to cry silently before falling to sleep
Jace leant into the touch a little curling into it and whimpered a little as he felt the needle, he started to wake rubbing his eyes
Jace whined a little "Don't touch me" he said childeshly turning away curling in on himself. He moaned quietly as he felt his stomach begin to stretch again
Jace cried out "Leave me alone!" he said curling in on the pain clenching his teeth as he moaned quietly
Jace cried softly as his skin felt it was about to tear. "Please! Please make it stop!" he sobbed as he watched his stomach reaching what he thought must be full capacity, he looked about 8 months pregnant already
Jace shook his head "No" He said quietly as he cried
Jace shook his head "I don't want to eat anything" He said closing his eyes tightly