RP- FOR ANYONE!!!
Jace nodded embarrassed as his stomach rumbled. His back had started to ache from the insane pressure put on it
Jace quickly devoured the pizza and the soft drink but left the tea "Thank you" he said quietly rubbing his huge stomach moaning quietly as he felt it stretching again
Jace closed his eyes breathing rapidly as his body began stretching again. He cried out and sobbed again "Make it stop!"
Jace kissed back desperately willing for the pain to cease as slight tears rolled down his cheek
Jace moaned softly feeling the pain ease and he tried to breathe deeply. He felt an insane amount of pressure in his lower area suddenly and blushed as he farted and what he thought had been him having diarrhea in his pants.
Jace moaned quietly as a small cramp hit his lower stomach and he nodded embarrassed "Yes please..." he said shyly

(that was his water ;) )
Jace looked at her terrified "But! It hasn't even been that long yet! Oh god....oh god....oh god" He said starting to become terrified
Jace nodded scared, he didn't really know how they could move him, he was huge and probably weighed heaps
Jace shrugged unsure "Um....I....I don't know...."
Jace looked at her scared "I...I don't know what Im supposed to do" He said and bit his lip before moaning quietly as a short contraction hit
Jace frowned "Babies or eggs?" He asked confused and nodded at her request blushing embarrassed
Jace nodded "O-okay..." he said quietly still terrified and moaned quietly as a contraction hit again
Jace whimpered quietly against her lips terrified before groaning as a contraction hit and he bore down crying out at the pain as he felt something moving down slowly

(okays, i have exams all this week so i won't be on as much :) )
Jace whimpered quietly "It hurts" he whined clenching his teeth at the pain, he could feel his hips widening and he groaned in agony
Jace kissed her back but the pain leaked through now because it was a lot more fierce and he cried out against her.lips
Jace leaned back against her and moaned feeling an insane amount of pressure against his hole "Somethings coming, right now" He bore down as a contraction hit and cried out at the insane burning sensation
Jace cried leaning his head back panting quietly, a slight sheen of sweat already layered on his body. He cried out and pushed hard feeling something pointy begin pressing against his opening hole
Jace groaned sitting up a little as a contraction hit bearing down he screamed at the intense burning as it slowly moved
Jace screamed in agony at the burn pushing as hard as he could until he felt it slide free
Jace cried leaning his head back "I don't know why you're thanking me yet" He grabbed his stomach groaning as he felt another slide into place, he breathed quickly