Open Assistance needed for home birth
[ Premise; James is a 24 year old omega who wound up getting pregnant after being claimed during his heat. His breeder left, however, leaving him alone and pregnant with four pups. Your character is a doctor, midwife, or just an old friend who shows up to assist him in giving birth. ]

James groaned quietly as he waddled from the bedroom, a hand cradling the underside of his massive belly. It hung low, indicative of just how close he was to giving birth. He had been warned during various visits that multiples almost always came a little earlier than anticipated, but that didn't seem to be the case for him. In fact, he was nearly two weeks overdue, his belly having grown fuller and fuller every day during that time. He felt massive, barely able to stand or sit without assistance. His babies were constantly in motion inside of him, kicking and squirming around, uncomfortable as there was hardly any space left in his womb. He felt ready to burst, which soon became a reality as he felt a sudden 'pop' inside of himself, followed by a gush of warm fluid between his legs. Gasping, he clutched his belly as he felt something shift inside of him, the first baby already dropping into the birth canal to be born. He collapsed onto the couch, panting softly as he rubbed his belly.

"Not now, babies, just wait a little longer... I hope help gets here soon.", he groaned, resisting any urge to push or walk to help the baby come down further. It already felt close, however, a contraction making his stomach tense as if it were squeezing the babies that rested inside. He let out a small cry, spreading his legs as a pressure built up inside of him.

"This baby wants out..", he panted to himself, groaning with anothe harsh contraction. "Ohh... I have to give birth soon..", he stressed. "Ah!", he gasped, his hands flying to cradle his belly as he felt sharp kicking inside of his womb. His babies were already impatient, pushing against one another inside the crowded belly just waiting to be pushed out. He wanted to take off his pants so he could push, but a contraction made him freeze, gripping tightly to the arm rests of the couch he sat on.

"Oh god... it's coming!", he cried out, feeling the head already start to crown. The first baby was coming way too fast, the top of its head pushing against his pants as it had nowhere to go, trapped inside. He struggled to unbutton them, barely able to move thanks to the continuous waves of pain. Covered in sweat, he began to cry out for help, attempting to close his legs as if it might help keep the baby inside.

"Help! Somebody please, my baby is coming!", he cried.
Jethro & Austin are OLD Friends of James who had a fallen out before his pregnancy and now they return to find out that their old friend James is in labor....

Austin Mahone: (Knocking on the Door) James are you home?
Jethro Grantham: He must be home?
Austin Mahone: Then why isn't he opening up the door then?
Jethro Grantham: I don't know something must be wrong?
Austin Mahone: You think?
Jethro Grantham: Yeah I think...
Austin Mahone: So What do you think we should do?
Jethro Grantham: Did you try opening the door?
Austin Mahone: Yep and it's lock...
Jethro Grantham: So Let me go to the car so i can call him?
Austin Mahone: IF there's something wrong then what do you think he will answer the phone?
Jethro Grantham: We can't break into his house without his permission?
Austin Mahone: Jethro go and check the window?
Jethro Grantham: Okay...
Austin Mahone: Thanks Babe (Kisses Jethro).
*Jethro looks in the Window*
Jethro Grantham: Huh Austin?
*Back at the Door*
Austin Mahone: Yes Babe what is it?
*Back at the Window*
Jethro Grantham: He's in labor!!!!
*Back at the Door*
Austin Mahone: He is?
*Back at the Window*
Jethro Grantham: He's in Labor and We can't get in?
Jethro Grantham: Austin i be back....
*Back at the Door*
Austin Mahone: Okay... Where are you going?
*Back at the Window*
Jethro Grantham: I am going to see if the back's door open?
*Back at the Door*
Austin Mahone: Okay...
*Jethro goes to the back door*
Jethro Grantham: YAY!!! It's Open... JAMES i am coming....

More Coming Soon....

orocroc33 so what do you think of this so far?
James was panting heavily, his baby resting heavily against his dilated hole. He felt as though even one push would send the head out, if it werent for his pants still on his body. He whimpered pitifully, sweat gathering at his brow.

"Hello?", he called out. "Help, please! My baby!", he stressed, the stress causing the multiples inside of him to squirm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 705 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O Birth Clinic of St. Pablo justpush 803 51,309 09-02-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 842 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart