Review of my first ever Silicone Belly!
So recently I decided to purchase myself a brand new silicone pregnant belly. I decided to go with this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VK7...KB3R&psc=1

I had been wanting to buy a silicone belly for myself for a long while, and finally decided to bite the bullet and grab one in stock. I debated between this one, and an IVITA brand one. Eventually i came down to this:

AMAZON JUSTTOYOU BELLY:
  • Available through Amazon prime, which meant I would receive it in a week, rather than having to wait over three months or longer.
  • Clear labeling on everything, including sizing and weight.
  • Slightly lighter (?) than the Ivita belly
IVITA BRAND BELLY:
  • Poor and inconsistent labeling I found on their site made it difficult to decide how much exactly it weighed and the dimensions were
  • Shipped from China, like most others, but most likely wouldn't arrive for months
  • Cheapest Price
I finally settled on the one I knew i could acquire and didn't have to worry about getting trapped if another huge lock down began. It cost me about 400 dollars flat for the 9 month belly, but I had gotten $200 worth of Amazon cards courtesy of workplace bonuses, so it really cost me just 200.

So, the all important part! What's it like? And pros vs cons!

My first thought getting it was "WOW, this thing's heavy!" The belly weighs about 3300 grams,or just a little over 7 pounds!  The whole thing is made out of silicone, so its dense. Even feels pretty close to good skin too!

It attaches via a large Velcro strap, which can be a little cumbersome to use but makes it very secure when you put the thing on. 

So, Pros and Cons I've noticed

PROS
  • It shipped within a great short time, thanks to Amazon Prime. 
  • Very heavy and firm, though not insanely firm and ripples pretty well when you rub it.
  • Easy to put On and Off
  • is a good size without being absurdly huge and unmanageable
CONS
  • The Velcro extended strip in the back rubs against your back, which is annoying, but can easily be solved by a small cloth in the back under it or just not using it
  • Pretty expensive IMO.
  • The belly is weirdly...cone shaped? Like its not nearly as round as other pregnant bellies as I have seen. In some angles it can look sort of weird.     
So Verdict!

Is it worth $400? No
Is it worth the $200 I paid instead? Probably! 

Overall, it is absolutely wonderful to waddle around with! For the first silicone belly I've purchased, I cant say I'm unhappy! Though perhaps in the future, I'll consider looking more into IVITA if I get their info figured out and find out more about their bellies. But for now, this belly is very nice!~
Fpreg or Mpreg? Why not both?
Thanks for the review!
Bump, and a question: is this the IVITA 7900g pregnant belly? https://www.ivitabreastforms.com/product...lcro-belt/
Ivita’s site seems contradictory. It looks like it is but says it’s only 1.2 kg
Fpreg or Mpreg? Why not both?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any belly bloat experts? Dadmom 2 2,748 12-25-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Belly Button
  First silicone belly inbound!! joshlg_uk 6 1,299 04-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,998 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA
  Low hanging belly..... agoramilio1 0 780 10-13-2022, 12:39 AM
Last Post: agoramilio1
  Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement? Joan34 4 4,188 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Last Post: BUDDY
Question I think this belongs here (bloating/stuffing for belly/bump) BumpLover 2 2,421 01-04-2022, 07:11 PM
  Used Ivita Silicone Belly zacklovesmpreg2 4 2,326 11-24-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,959 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  Traveling with a silicone belly pregboy28 7 2,411 04-14-2021, 07:17 PM
Last Post: pregnant_soldier
  Silicone pregnant belly wearers zacklovesmpreg2 2 1,763 02-19-2021, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2