Closed 1 way to meet someone
Titles says it all.
Back at Devin’s house, Amanda was talking about something with him. Until it finally reached the topic of: “I think we should get a divorce.” Amanda said, sipping her coffee. “I-“ Before he could get a word out, Amanda continued. “Our relationship was never that strong and we shouldn’t have rushed it. Especially because of recent events it is more strained.”
“I fully understand where this is coming from but what about Olivia? It would be better if she had 2 people in her life that wouldn’t give up on her.”

Amanda thought about it for a moment. “Well you can get primary custody of her. She obviously prefers you and... I wouldn’t be that good of a mother figure anyways. I still want to see her...Just not as often. It would be for the best.”

“Don’t go down on yourself. And besides, with someone as good looks as you, you’d find someone in no time that you connect with.” He said. “Thanks.” One would expect a much more serious divorce case but this wasn’t it.
Kai left the bar after a few drinks and arrived to an empty apartment and Hiyori things were gone. There was a message on the answer machine. “Hi Kai, I hope you are doing better. I’m sorry to leave you so soon but I’ve been ordered back to Okinawa by the USMC to prepare for deployment to the Middle East. I sorry about this experience with Amanda but I hope you do the right thing with Amanda and her daughter. I’m gonna miss you little bro and I’ll say hello to the family in Okinawa for ya. Bye for now.” After listening to the message Kai lay back on the bed rubbing his pregnant belly. Then Kai looked at his phone and wondering if he should call Amanda.
Devin was taking Olivia to the park. Something he hadn’t done in a while, and something he promised that he’d do. The moment they got there, Olivia ran toward her friends, while Devin sat down with the other parents, watching.
Kai finally worked up the courage to pick up his phone and called Amanda. Kai was nervous and didn’t know what to say.
Amanda picked up the phone after getting out the shower. “Oh hey Kai. Is there something you need?” She asked, drying herself off.
Kai was nervous “hey I was wondering if we could meet and talk?” Kai managed to say. Kai was hoping to talk and figure things out.
“I can tell you are nervous. Devin and Olivia won’t be back for a few hours so you can come over”
Kai smiled “great!” Hours later Amanda and Kai were in Amanda’s living room. Kai starts to talk “so I just wanted to talk and let you know I want to be apart of Olivia’s life and help you with child support as it’s the right thing to do.” Kai looks down “I also have to say I kinda remember us hooking up years and I have to confress I had feelings for you.”
Amanda laughs a little before sipping her coffee. “I’m not sure if it’s just me but you were quite the bottom when I met you. And from the looks of it, it doesn’t seem to have changed.” By looks of it, she meant how Kai was pregnant. “Child support isn’t necessary either.”
Kai was shocked “really? Are you sure you don’t want any child support?” Kai blushed “I remember now and at that time I wasn’t or I should say I don’t know I know that I was pregnant.” Kai rubs his pregnant belly “however things as you can see and I actually prefer the top especially since I have this big round pregnant belly now.” Kai chuckled.
“Whatever you say.” She said, continuing to sip coffee: Devin and Olivia walk through the door. “I hope you enjoyed our time together.” He said. “But now it is fine for me to leave.” Olivia quickly hugged Devin’s leg, asking him not to go. “You stay with your mother for now. I will come back on Monday. Just promise me you will behave.” After a moment, she accepted. “Oh and hey Kai.” He said.
When Devin and Olivia arrived home Kai felt more nervous and didn’t know what to do. Olivia went into her room to play. Kai get up and ask “Amanda what do we do now. I just confessed my love for you and you didn’t reciprocate. We haven’t talked about how to move forward. You don’t want child support and I assume you aren’t going to leave Devin. So tell what am I supposed to do?” Kai felt stressed about this situation which is not good for his pregnancy. Kai fell to the ground with pain in his belly and chest.
An ambulance was quickly called over. Upon arriving, they waited for any updates on Kai.
The paramedics checked Kai out and he find but fainted due to the situation that he is in. “I’m sorry to bother you guys but I’m ok and don’t need to go to the hospital.” Kai said. Amanda had a worry look on her face.
“No no it’s alright.” After a moment Devin had left, as he had promised to return on Monday for Olivia. “I guess this isn’t the best time to say me and Devin actually recently divorced.”
Kai was very shocked “really? I hope it isn’t because of me? Is this a good idea especially with your daughter?” Kai bit his lip “what about your husband? I’m sure he loves you and doesn’t want you to leave?”
“Well one, we both agreed that he should have primary custody of Olivia given that.. I was never the best role model. And she still loves Devin like her real father. I won’t be telling her until she’s old enough to understand. And as for our relationship, it was never the best. This incident was just enough to show it.” She said, sipping her coffee. “Oh and did I mention that Devin was in the middle of a love triangle back in high school? His bisexual side really showed then.” She laughs a little.
Kai nodded “I see, then that leaves one question, what about us? I confessed my feelings for you but you have yet answered my confession.” Kai looked at his belly “ I know you didn’t ask but I must tell you anyways. Yes I’m pregnant but I am doing a surrogate pregnancy. As my sister wants to have kids but she doesn’t want to carry and I’m on my last trimester, ready to have an Csection birth.” Kai looked at Amanda. “I know we just met and we barely know each other but I’d like to start a relationship with you”.
She smiles, saying “I guess we could give it a try. Let me just go put Olivia to bed.” She walked off.
Kai nodded wondering about how this would work. While he was wondering about it, he started to have contractions. Kai fall over and was grabbing his belly in pain. He called an ambulance and once arrived at the hospital. The doctors did a c section on Kai and Hiyori’s twin daughters were born “damn that was painful contractions” Kai said aloud after the birth. Hiyori returned and saw her children for the first time. “Thank you Kai for being a surrogate mother” Hiyori said. Kai called Amanda...