Untenable - Short Film
(12-12-2020, 05:13 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 12:54 AM)edie Wrote: I understand if you really like mpreg but don't be like this guy please. It's embarassing and creepy.
And he use the same name as i do too :( (i'm gonna change my username after this)

I deal with people like that on a regular. It’s not spam-worthy like that, but fans who don’t grasp the concept of others not being into the same things as you (and badly written comments too).

That same guy harasses me all the time! I know the feeling lol
(12-13-2020, 06:52 AM)Pregnantmand2 Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 05:13 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 12:54 AM)edie Wrote: I understand if you really like mpreg but don't be like this guy please. It's embarassing and creepy.
And he use the same name as i do too :( (i'm gonna change my username after this)

I deal with people like that on a regular. It’s not spam-worthy like that, but fans who don’t grasp the concept of others not being into the same things as you (and badly written comments too).

That same guy harasses me all the time! I know the feeling lol

Omg! Sorry you have to deal with him. He just outright stopped replying to me after I basically called him out on his bad writing, which saved me a headache. Hope you blocked him.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
(12-04-2020, 09:08 PM)pregboy28 Wrote: Summary: "Amongst an increasingly starved and uninhabitable world, an influential Man's motives are questioned when he passes a Global Law that exiles all life forms that do not harbor a functional reproductive womb, which includes himself?"

Film

BTS

If you look at the comments on the trailer (first video), there's talk of plans to develop it into an actual film. I'm not sure whether this is at all likely, but it's exciting nonetheless.

It's a fascinatingly international cast, and perhaps even an international script. Not only does the actress playing the interviewer have a strong dialect, but her lines seem to be written in non-standard English: "like the insect that bangs itself to make babies," for example.

By itself, the trailer fulfills one of my childhood fantasies more than anything I've ever seen: the confident, professional man who willingly goes through pregnancy, but becomes very vocal when the time comes to labor and push.
Looks like the video is Unlisted now. Tbh the comment sections was wild and i doubt they'll even think about making this movie now ?
(04-12-2021, 11:38 PM)Preggerz Wrote: Looks like the video is Unlisted now. Tbh the comment sections was wild and i doubt they'll even think about making this movie now ?

It doesn't come up when you look for it but you can still play the video. It doesn't mean they will never make the full length movie.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Yeah hopefully
Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned that the competition was for roughly 3-minute long shorts, and something called the full short film is now on YouTube.

But oddly, it's nearly identical to the trailer, with some vague differences. And the comments section suggests a fuller film will be made at some point, even though this is labeled the "Full Short Film." It's very tantalizing, isn't it?

I've also found a new behind-the-scenes video, which I think will be especially fun for those with belly kinks.
Rather interesting it might be interesting if it did get made I know they delisted the original one since someone get a bit well over enthusiastic about it

The new CGI ending shot is nice
So check this out guys. I asked in the comments section of the movie if the main character was already pregnant when he was doing the talk show segment, because it appeared like he was trying to hide his stomach by wearing that jacket and putting his leg in front of it. Their answer was "Yep that's correct so cool you noticed that."
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daddy short film jrcash 2 2,789 02-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  A good man - French film bellyexotic 11 8,820 01-28-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Junior
  Another seahorse short film jrcash 18 16,283 01-12-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Chinese Mini Film DDD 2 7,709 01-09-2024, 05:05 AM
Last Post: redone2002
  The seahorse short film jrcash 4 4,904 01-09-2024, 02:56 AM
Last Post: mouret89
  Short Film - ‘Light On A Path, Follow’ mpregfan1 9 11,925 11-29-2023, 01:26 PM
Last Post: woodywood101
  Giving birth - short film kyle moreira 0 1,979 10-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: kyle moreira
  Possible mpreg short film jrcash 3 2,003 03-17-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  I am pregnant short film jrcash 6 3,199 01-01-2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Amphibibaby short film fred123 5 3,441 10-13-2022, 04:13 PM
Last Post: mpregnotron