Open Seeder-Carrier Matcher for Breeding and Birthing
open for everyone
In a world where instead of couples making babies, a government app is made to match a carrier and a seeder. Carriers all are humans who can carry babies no matter what their gender is. The app usually matched a seeder with:
  • Carriers who are not pregnant and have to be bred, once they are ordered to be bred they can’t refuse and will have to stay in a facility. They are usually given fertility drugs to make sure they will get pregnant right away. This is called breeding.
  • Carriers who are pregnant and are due or overdue. Carriers will start labor starting from 38-40 weeks, but won’t be able to give birth until their womb is stimulated by a seeder’s sperm, so a seeder has to fuck them. As a bonus, seeders are allowed to have sex with the carrier until they start pushing. This is called stimulation.
One room will have several couples breeding and stimulating together and they are allowed to switch with each other.

Name:
Status: Seeder/Carrier/Employee (Employee helps by getting things the seeders/carriers need or they help watching over the pregnant carriers)
Preference: Breeding/Stimulation/Both (For seeder/carrier)
Pregnant: No/Yes. If yes, how many, and how far along (can be more than 40 weeks)

_____

Name: Keith
Preference: Both
Pregnant: No

When the app notified him that he was being summoned to the carrier facility, Keith's day instantly became better and he felt horny right away. He hurried to the facility and one of the employees led him to a room and introduced him to a carrier already naked on of the bed. It was a quick introduction and Keith was already half-hard, so he spread the carrier’s legs and pulled out his huge cock, already half-hard from seeing the other couples in the room fucking.

“You ready, Babe?”
I write and roleplay mpreg stories.

Kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/130392/
Name Luke
Age 23
Status carrier
Preference carrier
Pregnant yes 40 weeks with large triplets doesn't know about a 4th baby

Luke is a few weeks overdue with large triplets he looks at Keith who walks in and looks at him as he was naked he nods his head "yes I am I am ready to have these babies
"Poor you," Keith said, rubbing the carrier's almost bursting belly, feeling the babies inside. It had been a long time since he fucked a bred carrier. He rubbed his hardening cock against Luke's mound before teasing his hole with the head of his cock before pushing in, "Don't worry, Baby, I will help you."

Luke moans softly feeling his cock stretching "your beautiful
"You're beautiful, too," Keith moved lazily, thrusting in and out in a slow pace, wanting the carrier to get used to his cock first. He stroke Luke's cock and asked, "Feeling good?"

Luke moans softly his cock gotten big
Keith picked up his pace, now thrusting in and out quickly and hard. His cock was aiming towards Luke's cervix and once he felt his cock penetrated it, he fucked Luke as hard and as deep as he could.

Luke grips Keith back moaning loudly
Keith focused on thrusting in and out as hard as he could, chasing his own orgasm. He didn't know how long he had been fucking Luke before he finally orgasmed, spilling himself inside Luke's bred womb. He came for a while, panting and waiting to see Luke would start having harsher contraction from now on.

Luke grips Keith back having a strong contraction his water broke
Chris
Preference: carrier
Pregnant: no just got the order to be bred

Chris walks into the facility a little nervous since his life is about to change and passing other carriers who are heavily pregnant while some look like they are just now showing. He takes the pills the nurse gives him after entering a room with other carriers like him. Wondering whose going to get him pregnant and how many he will end up pregnant with.
Name: Ro
Preference: Both
Pregnant: No

Ro grinned as stepped into the carrier's room. It smelled hot and wet--like lust, sex, and undeniable need. Overwhelming. Intoxicating. He could already feel his cock pressing hard against his tight black jeans, and a low, primal groan rumbled in his throat. Oh, how he missed this. This wasn't his first time, not nearly, and it would not be his last.

He made his way through the pairings, letting their cries of pain and pleasure feed his desire, as he searched for his match. Chris was young, nineteen, barely a man grown, and he looked it as he nervously paced in the corner. It was probably the young man's first time. Ro licked his lips. He was rarely matched with someone so...inexperienced. This was going to be fun. He would get to show his new match just how exquisite this experience could be.

Ro unbuttoned his sleeves...and his shirt, and slipped the garment off of his broad, chiseled, shoulders. He rolled them and stretched his neck to side, before his fingers moved across the leather of his belt, which he deftly unbuckled. He did not take his eyes off of his new match as he slid down the fly of his jeans and eased them over the curve of his ass, past his muscular thighs, and to the ground. He stood tall, naked, and erect in front of the young man.

"Are you ready?"
"Ah, you're almost there," Keith moved to sit down beside Luke, letting a nurse checked the breeder. The nurse nodded and told them that Luke was finally progressing. Keith rubbed Luke's belly and massaged it lightly, "I might need to fuck you again, but let's hope that this will be easy for you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,265 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 276 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Seeder Contest Fantasy KnockedUpMike 0 498 08-21-2020, 06:47 PM
Last Post: KnockedUpMike