Open Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.]
Prince Nikolai —or Nik as those close to him called him— was born an Omega. His father eventually married him off to some Beta Prince from another Kingdom and he was eventually knocked up and living in his husband's palace.

He was in his second trimester, big, round and healthy. His husband kept him happy, maybe he wasn't the most romantic or loving, but it was enough. This was what royal marriages were like.

Nik's life was turned upside down one unfortunate night, when a renowned resistance group broke into the palace and took him hostage.

Nikolai went from being a royal, to now being on the run alongside the leader of the violent group, Dominic; a savage Alpha who took whatever he wanted without asking, and Nikolai would know be one of his prizes.

Dominic had a large hand wrapped around Nik's arm. The Omega had his arms tied against his back and was gagged with a ripe cloth. "I'm sure your King will give us what we want soon to ensure your safety, but until then, I'll make sure you never forget why you royals are the absolute trash of the nation," He spat out the words with disgust, but the smirk that followed after his words was kind of contradictory.

The Alpha had brought the pregnant Omega to his place. It wasn't as big as the palace, but it was comfortable and surprisingly neat. Dominic nudged him inside an empty room that looked like a basement. "We keep our hostages here. I'll make sure to check on you later," Then the door slammed shut and the room was engulfed in pure darkness.

Around nighttime, Dominic showed up again. The door slid open and he placed a tray of food on the floor. Finally some light spilled inside the very dark room. "Hungry?" He cocked an eyebrow, almost challenging the pregnant Omega to come forth. He sat there on the ground, in front of the tray of food as his darkened eyes watched Nikolai closely.

[This will be very sexually oriented. Dominic and Nik's story will be a bit of slow burn. Nik will inevitably fall first, and Dominic will start to care more and more as time goes by until neither of them want to let the other go.

Where Dominic is of aggressive and savage nature, Nik is very much the opposite; soft and well behaved, and very much of a submissive. Where Dominic is huge, muscled and masculine, Nik is of petite frame and delicate in some ways, and smaller than the Alpha is.

We can always discuss the RPs details, I'm open to a bunch of stuff.]

Nik was confused and tired when he was awoken from his slumber, he had barely gotten to sleep due the child(ren?) inside of him kicking him in the ribs, although he was at the end of the second semester due to his tiny frame his stomach looked huge and the child(ren) seemed to be similar to his husband’s side as they measured quite large.

Once Nik realised what was happening he pulled what he deemed his ‘royal facade’ he often used it on his husband to appease him. He kept silent and tried to portray calmness despite the anxiety running rife inside him. He would do everything he was asked of, he was unsure if his husband would reach out and offer money for him, however, he loved his child(ren) and only wished to protect them.

Nik sat in the dark basement for hours listening to the sounds around him - making note of familiar sounds to ease his anxiety. When the food was offered he was worried it a trap, however, he was also starving due to his pregnancy and not having eaten for hours. He moved forward slowly “Thank you” he said quietly and reached out eating a little.
Dominic wasn't a reckless type of Alpha. Much less a reckless leader. But he knew it was harmless to keep the door open and sit in front of the pregnant Omega, who's big, round belly would slow him down significantly if he even tried to run.

"I expected your husband would've ran after you," Dominic said after a few minutes of dead silence. He wanted to pick at the Omega, strike a nerve, maybe. "I guess it's true when they say royals only care about the throne and no one else."

The Alpha clicked his tongue. "If he was a good leader, and a good husband, he would've found you by now," Dominic let out a husky chuckle and stood up on his feet, looking down at Nikolai. "Good night, Your Highness," He said, ironically, before closing the door and leaving the Omega alone again.
Nik did not mutter another word to the alpha after the thanks he gave for the food. He remained in his calm facade, not wanting to show fear or anxiety at the thought of his husband abandoning him, though he truly would not be surprised.

Their relationship was purely a business transaction, a marriage and a child for lineage and Nik was not loved or often even tolerated in the same room as his husband. He was excited to have their child, have someone that would love him back and perhaps give him a reason to continue being the facade of a leader he was.

Once Dominick had left the room he led his facade crumble slightly. The room was cold and miserable, the food the same. He obviously knew as a prisoner he would be treated poorly but he worried about his health for his child’s sake. He curled into as much as a ball as he could trying to rest a little despite the constant shiver through his body due to the temperature of the room.
Dominic was an Alpha, so it was easy for him to catch on certain scents, even more so in front of an Omega. He had caught on the smell of fear coming off Nik. Had taken into account that he had put him exactly in the situation he wanted him to be. Scared for his life, knowing he couldn't even trust his husband.

As if the night wasn't already cold, a storm broke free outside.
At some point during the night, he left his own bedroom, wearing only a pair of underwear. He slid the door to the basement open, letting himself inside as his sharp eyes looked for Nik's silhouette in the darkness.

"There you are," Came his smooth, yet deep tone, letting himself inside and making his way towards the mattress where Nik laid.

A pair of warm hands were soon placed on Nik's waist. "It's so dangerous for an Alpha and an Omega to be together like this, when both are looking for warmth," He pressed his body much closer to the pregnant Omega, to the point that his hardening cock was pressed up against Nik's round butt.
Nik could feel as it got colder, his fingers and toes starting to become numb. He stayed silent and still when he heard the door open and shivered again at the tone of the alphas voice.

He felt Dominick press against him and although he wanted the warmth that exuded from the alpha he knew it was wrong to be as close to another that was not his husband and shuffled forward slightly, trying to create space between them.

He had felt the alpha’s hardness against him and couldn’t help the small amount of desire pitted in his stomach. He tried to brush it away, despite both the safety and fear he felt in the alpha’s presence if he wished to remain married and be the father of his child he had to stay strong. If his husband found out another had touched him he would take their child as the heir and cast Nik aside, and that child was all Nik had.
Nothing ever stopped Alphas from taking what they wanted, and here was Dominic, letting his hands wander from Nik's waist to his hip, then sneaking up his shirt, warm fingers touching Nikolai's distended belly.

"Stay still," The words were whispered against the Omega's ear, just as Dominic began to tug Nik's pants down, along with his underwear, to reveal his bubble butt. "I'll help you getting even warmer." He lifted Nik's shirt over his belly just so he could rub a hand against it.

His cock was then released, aligned to Nik's tight entrance. "Brace yourself, you're not going anywhere," He dragged the Omega even closer, his cock head applying even more pressure on his hole, soon beginning to enter him.
Nik could feel the words of the alpha wash over him, commanding him to listen despite what he knew that would mean. He strained his body trying to resist the call of the alpha “Please…” he whispered “I can’t lose my child” he said quietly.

Nik bit his lip as the other man touched his stomach almost tenderly, his husband had never touched him sweetly, he had always been a play thing for the beta, their times together were only for the betas pleasure and often with no preparation for Nik so he was so used to it being painful.

Nik panted heavily trying to fight the call of the alpha, he could feel the cock near his entrance and wanted it badly but also wanted his child.
"Your husband doesn't have to know," Were Dominic's last words before his engorged cock breached inside Nik. A low growl escaped the Alpha's throat at how tight Nik felt. It was blissful and overwhelming.

His hips rocked forward, perhaps not too careful but not overly rough. "Ah, I've never... been inside someone this tight. You feel good around me," The Alpha spoke between his ragged breathing.
Nik whimpered slightly at the entering alpha, though he was slower and it felt more careful than his husband. He grabbed onto the alpha’s arm moaning quietly at how full he felt.He used his other hand to brace against the wall in front of him.

He looked back at the alpha “What do you want me to do? Do you want me to change position for you?” He asked in a small voice. He wanted to please the alpha despite the connection he was meant to have between himself and his husband.
Dominic didn't have in his interests to even try to make Nik feel good or be caring towards him. He wanted none of that. But now things had taken an unexpected turn, and it had everything to do with the way the Omega looked back and stared into his eyes when he asked those questions.

The Alpha moved Nik forward a bit until he was resting more on his side, then thrust his hips more deeply into him, letting out yet another groan out of pleasure when he was now balls deep inside Nik. "You're good for now..." He lowered his head and pressed a few warm kisses to Nik's neck, before he decided he wanted it gone. "I need this off," He discarded it quickly, then had his arms around Nik soon enough, his lips against his neck.

"Can I start moving?" He questioned, his breathing still ragged. "You can try to follow my pace. Move along with me, and if it hurts, you let me know."
Nik bit his lip whimpering softly as the large cock penetrated him, he leaned his head away biting his lip at the soft kisses along his neck, he had never felt any sort of affection when his husband had sex with him and he wondered if this was how others felt.

He reached up grabbing onto the alpha’s hair tangling his fingers in it while also holding his head in place, almost begging for more of the sweet kisses he was receiving. “You can move” he whispered, surprised that he had even been asked permission, the norm being his husband just fucking him with no say from him.

He couldn’t describe how he was feeling now, his own erection pressed against his rounded stomach, he had never felt pleasure while doing this before. He didn’t understand how he already felt a connection to the alpha he had never felt towards his husband and it scared him.
Dominic's grip on the Omega's hip tightened a bit once Nik allowed him to move. He didn't know why he even asked, but he felt the need to, for some reason still unknown to him. He was never this caring, it felt like a whole new thing for the normally aggressive and dominant nature.

"You sound really good, I need to hear more of it," Dominic said the words earnestly, though very much aroused. He liked how warm Nik was inside, how his hole gripped his cock this amazingly and deliciously. He had never felt this good being inside anyone else.

His hips began to rock back and forth, deeply, steadily picking up his pace. At this point his cock was throbbing inside Nik, and Dominic needed more. "Move with me," He commanded the Omega. "I want to feel you, I know you're feeling just as good," He groaned against Nik's soft neck, now leaving small bites here and there, along with more kisses and an occasional stroke of his tongue on the spots he bit on.
Nik moaned at the tightening grip, feeling pleasure run through him at the strength. The child inside him had taken up so much space already that he was panting pretty quickly due to the exertion. “What sounds do you like to hear?” He asked panting heavily.

Nik’s moans started to get louder as the rhythm became faster and harder and he tried to roll his hips back to meet the alpha’s in time. It took a minute but he was able to get in perfect rhythm quite easily, rolling his hips back as Dominick slammed into him. “Is this what you want?” He moaned out softly.

The light kissed, nips and licks on his neck were sending him into a frenzy. The care the alpha was taking of him far exceeded anything his husband had and his whole body was already covered in a thin layer of sweat.
"Fuck... I like that, Nik, I need to hear your moans, they drive me crazy," He let out in a low groan, tugging at the Omega's hips impossibly closer, wanting to be as deep inside him as possible. His pace was fast, yet increasingly powerful. His strong hips smashed against Nik's ass and the Alpha worried he was probably going too rough on him.

Dominic's pace only increased more and more with every passing minute, his cock having stretched Nik's hole to its limit, which never happened with his Beta of a husband. "I'm close... Hell, I'm so close."
Nik held onto the wall for support as their bodies smashed together, he hurt but in a deliciously good way. His moans were getting louder and had become more staggered rather than rhythmic as he rolled his hips back in rhythm.

Nik was also incredibly close but he knew he was not allowed to come until he was told, he was teetering on the edge of his own orgasm trying to stop it from coming without permission but he couldn’t hold on. His moans turned to cries of pleasure as he came all over his stomach and his hole body tensed, his hole somehow becoming even tighter squeezing Dominick’s cock tightly in the warmth. “I’m sorry” he said quickly, afraid he may have angered the alpha by climaxing without permission.
He could feel damn well the way Nik's body was becoming more and more tense with each passing second. He knew what was coming and he didn't feel like doing anything to stop it. He kept on thrusting deeply and harder inside him, and what came next only sent him over the edge. The tightening grip of Nik's hole on his cock made him reach his climax only a few moments after Nik.

The Alpha was left panting, cussing under his breath as he tried to register why in hell Nik was apologizing. He blinked away the haze the orgasm had sent him into and looked at the Omega, chuckling lowly. "That was amazing, I can tell you enjoyed yourself," He kissed Nik's shoulder. "Don't apologize. I can tell you've never let yourself go like tonight," His arms were around Nik again. "You sounded so beautiful when you came," He smirked to himself. "We should rest. It's kinda late and I'll be very busy tomorrow."
Nik panted heavily along with him “I’m sorry” he said again, apologising for apologising “I was taught I’m not supposed to finish unless told I can” he said quietly “But I’ve never been close before I couldn’t hold it back” he said embarrassed.

His whole body felt sensitive and the soft kisses sent shivers through his whole body like little bolts of electricity. He enjoyed the way the alpha praised him for his sounds and the hands on his body made him feel so protected.

As the high faded he wondered if the alpha would leave him in the basement by himself now he was done with him, he wanted the alpha to stay and even more so stay inside him all night. He felt the child moving around drastically not used to the kind of exertion he had just done.
Nik's apology made the older man let out a low chuckle, as he pressed himself impossibly closer. His huge cock was still buried deep within the Omega.

The following morning, Dominic forced himself to untangle himself from Nik. He slid right out, his arms no longer around him and getting ready to leave in a flash.

He ate his breakfast after taking a shower and left a plate in Nik's "room". But this time he left the door open, letting the light spill right in. Next to the plate full of food was a note, "You can find your way around my place. I'll see you later when I get back home."
Nik stirred slightly when the alpha removed himself from him, a slight shiver running through him at the loss of contact.

He awoke a few hours later and sat up rubbing at his eyes, realising he was alone he got up and moved towards the door seeing the food. He was shocked the alpha had left the door open. He ate the food contemplating if this was a trap.

Once finished he went up the stairs looking around the house. He could leave, nothing was stopping him, nothing except his desire to stay. He bit his lip a little as he looked around and found a small bookshelf and took one to read sitting in a comfortable chair and rubbed his stomach lightly as he began to read to himself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 936 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 454 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 305 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,750 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,930 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,123 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 274 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,545 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,129 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,270 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop