Open Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs)
Adrian was in the wrong place at the wrong time... sort of.

The omega was ditched by his friends and it led to him walking to his home on his own, which also led to him being kidnapped. He was stark naked, cuffed and blindfolded, and a voice of a man constantly reminded him that soon a bunch of men would come in and use him to their pleasure.

On the other hand, Dorian was the alpha that ruled Adrian's side of the town, and it didn't sit well with him when other alphas from other locations came to mess with this side of town and the people in it.

Dorian got a word of what was going down and he showed up there to teach these bastards a lesson, but the alpha's attention settled on something else when he found Adrian. A frightened omega about to be the object of abused to one of his captors. Dorian knocked the man unconscious and carried Adrian away in his arms, the omega still blindfolded... unaware of who this was.

His men effectively raided the place, but did a rushed escape when the police arrived unexpectedly. Dorian informed Adrian he'd keep him safe and took him to his apartment.

Dorian couldn't believe he had saved Adrian, the boy his best friend had been dating for a couple months. The same boy who's heat had been unexpectedly triggered and now he realized he couldn't keep his hands to himself and it seemed to him that Adrian didn't exactly want him to.

Between heated and rushed kisses, Dorian laid Adrian down on his bed after discarding the jacket Adrian had borrowed from him, now having him fully naked under his much bigger body. "I got you," Dorian whispered against his mouth, spreading Adrian's legs and settling his hips there. His thick member nudging against the omega's slick, yet very tight entrance.

(So Dorian is pretty much a mob boss. His best friend is Adrian's boyfriend, also an alpha. They won't talk about that night again and will agree to never let it happen again. But later on, Adrian turns out to be pregnant, which they didn't expect because Adrian was already mated to Dorian's best friend and it wasn't possible, so then they will have to deal with the consequences. Also, this will be a heavily sexual roleplay, so keep that in mind.

Some kinks I'd like to include eventually: rough sex, vanilla sex, dominance, size difference, excessive cum, clothed sex, bareback, risk of getting caught, semi public, cum inflation, and whatever else you'd like. Adrian could also be a cuntboy, but I'm fine if you prefer him not to be one.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,256 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 934 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 452 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,749 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,924 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,118 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,544 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,128 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,270 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 684 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen