Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Heart 
Ewen has always thought about starting a family. So when he and his husband found out Ewen was pregnant, joy filled them! Their family began to rejoice with them and every time they met they talked about the little one growing in Ewen's belly. Omega was extremely happy with how lucky he was. Unfortunately, not everything is as it could be....

The baby died immediately after birth and his husband and loved ones turned away from him. He was left alone with a broken heart, no money and with the connection mark on his neck removed.

After six months, he finally managed to think about his future and, taking his most necessary belongings, moved to a small town, or rather to a hut in the forest near the town. He wanted solitude. His sadness was still great. He was not even able to throw away his baby clothes.

The hut was not big, but enough for him. A small bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom. Instead, it had a large garden and a veranda at the back. He was happy that as a budding writer he could work remotely from home. Society was not good for him. He kept hearing voices gossiping about his bad nature. He couldn't give birth to a healthy child, it made him condemned.
Down the street from the omega’s home, an alpha male named Frederick lived down in the largest house in the quiet neighbourhood and no one else lived in the massive house but Fred. He lived three blocks down from the young omega Ewen, he noticed the omega in his yard one day while getting his mail out of the letterbox and he had kept his eyes on the poor soul ever since and he wondered whether to leave the young man be or to help him out in any way possible.

He had overheard the neighbours talking about Ewen, he thought it was awful that people have nothing better to do but to talk about others behind their backs and he decided to greet the young man.

One early afternoon, Frederick made a nice meal and walked up the street to the omega’s house. He walked up the clean footpath up to the front door of the house, he knocked onto the door and waited for the omega to answer the door.

Perhaps, he could help the omega with something.
It was the worst time for Ewen. He couldn't think of anything, and his co-ordinator at the publishing house kept pushing him to send him the next chapter of his novel, and he was now experiencing another depressive state.

When he heard a knock, he slowly put his dressing gown over his pyjamas and got up from the table, walking carefully to the door. In the peephole he saw a strange man. He opened the door slightly and leaned out tentatively.

"Good morning... Is something wrong?" he asked quietly, keeping his hand firmly on the doorframe.

When he smelled the alpha's pheromones, he clenched his hand even tighter and began to tremble slightly
Frederick would feel like he shouldn’t be there but he just wanted to be friendly and get to know the omega. To be a good neighbour for him at least. Frederick continued to stand at the door patiently and he slightly hear the omega walk up to the door from inside of his house.

He cleared his throat and he stood proper. He saw the door open slightly, he saw the omega in the crack of the door and he replied to Ewen, “Good afternoon. My name’s Frederick. I just want to come by and be acquainted. I like three blocks down the street and welcome to the neighbourhood. I made you a nice offering as well.”

His scent can be over powering and too strong for his previous omega partners. Probably doesn’t help being 6’4” foot tall as well.
Is it afternoon already? Ewen has lost track of time. He blushed slightly and then looked at the alpha.

Frederick seemed harmless, although he was tall and probably much stronger than he was. Omega felt foolish to keep his visitor in doubt either way on the doorstep of the flat.

"Thank you... You're the first one to do so," he replied quietly and sent him a weak smile "I have a mess in the living room, but that shouldn't bother you somehow.... I only have tea and herbs to drink" he replied and opened the door wider "Let me make you something to drink".
Frederick continued to leave the kind smile on his face for the omega and he didn't want to frighten Ewen at all. He kept a bit of distance from the omega's space and he continued to hold the warm dish in his hands.

Speaking honestly within the alpha's mind, he told himself that this omega is so beautiful and so innocent so far. Nothing bad at all and can't wrap his head around on why the other neighbours would ever talk badly about this young man.

Frederick smiled wider at Ewen as he spoke back to him and he replied back to him, "It's honestly a pleasure and I'm glad I am the first one to show you kindness. Oh don't worry, my own place isn't cleanest either and it definitely won't bother me. That would be lovely, thank you so much."
Frederick seemed to be something of a prince on a white horse. At least that was the aura around him that was palpable. Well, Ewen blushed instinctively as any young omega would, seeing and hearing such a Greek god being opposite and directing his words towards you.

The omega let him through the door and allowed him to enter the living room. He quickly collected his used tissues, blanket and clothes, throwing them on the bedroom floor quickly. He'd better tidy up later.

'Then would you like tea or some herbs? I have lemon balm, chamomile and I think sage," he said, standing in front of him and squeezing his hand against his palm.
Frederick scratched the side of his own face shortly, he tucked his side fringe behind his left ear and he continued to smile at the omega with such glee. The alpha's hazel-green eyes gazed into the omega's eyes and instantly fell in love with the colour of his eyes before walking into the house of Ewen.

Frederick walked through the doorframe, entering the house slowly and making sure the omega had space. He made his way into the living room and he looked around the living space of the omega. "A cozy little area you have yourself and it's very cute if I must say." He said back to the omega happily and he cracked a wide smile at Ewen.

"Yes please, chamomile tea sounds absolutely delicious." Frederick replied back to the omega and he slowly sat down on the sofa.
Ewen nodded and moved slowly into the kitchen. The smell of alfa was making his legs refuse to obey him.... Just like when he met his husband.... I mean ex-husband.

Omega sighed quietly, trying to chase away thoughts of his life and trying to brew tea for his guest. He poured the finely ground herb into a cup and started heating the water in the kettle. From the corner of his eye, he watched the alpha and tried to calm his rapidly beating heart.

"I've only been living for a short time so I'm not organised yet" he replied and handed him a napkin and a spoon "Why don't I take this and we'll eat together?" he asked quietly, lifting the gift from the alpha.
Frederick twiddled his thumbs as he waited for the omega to return and he started to feel his own heart beating rapidly. He rubbed his chest slowly with his right hand and he took his fist pounding it hard onto his chest to calm his own heart down.

He peered over towards the kitchen at the omega, he blushed lightly on his cheekbones and he thought this omega was really cute. Like really cute, he wanted Ewen more than ever but he was controllable of himself and his hormones. He smiled when the omega started to talk and he looked into his eyes as he spoke.

“I haven’t lived here long either. About a year so far and don’t worry about it. It’s really not that bad.” Frederick said back to the omega happily and he took the napkin and spoon thanking Ewen for it. “That sounds amazing. I really hope you like it. It’s my Ma’s old recipe for a beef casserole.” He said again to the omega.
Ewen looked at him raising an eyebrow in surprise.

"Beef? I love it. I like meat in general" he replied and then scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment, feeling how it sounded a bit strange "Then I'll go and put a portion on our plates each" he added quickly and, holding the tray with the dish, walked over to the kitchen counter.

The smell of meat hit the omega's nostrils and some saliva dripped down his chin. He realised now how long it had been since he had eaten a decent meal. His stomach confirmed this by burping very loudly.

"I was just about to make dinner when you came in," he lied innocently and started cutting the dish into pieces. The tender beef was melting as he sliced.

"Frederick? Did I remember that right?" he asked and then set the plate in front of him "Enjoy your meal" he replied as if nothing and began to eat slowly, feeling his taste buds go wild "Yummy..." he said, eating eagerly and willingly which was really a success for the divorcee.
Frederick smiled happily and widely at this new fact about the omega and he said back to Ewen happily, “Then you’re going to love this beautiful beef casserole and I have remembered the recipe so many times. I can cook it without a recipe in front of me and not to be cocky or anything.” He chuckled to himself and then cleared his throat gently.

He nodded up at Ewen as he walked towards the kitchen and he kept his eyes on the gorgeous man. “Oh yeah, what were you going to cook?” He asked the young omega and he continued to smile at Ewen happily.

“You are right. Frederick is the name. Thank you and you enjoys yours too.” Frederick said back to the omega and he started to dig into his slice of casserole. He took his first bite from his fork and he watched the omega as he said ‘yummy’. This made Frederick really happy and he continued to eat more of his meal.
Omega licked his lips, still savouring the wonderful taste of juicy beef. He set his meal aside for a moment to take a sip of tea.

"Oh... Probably some rice with vegetables" he replied and gathered his hair into a small ponytail "I need to do some shopping, now I understand" he added and looked at him and sent him a very shy smile.

He began to stroke his knee under the table, feeling the alpha's pheromones becoming more intense and powerful. Since he had taken his divorce his heat had been irregular and very painful. He was getting very tired and could not feel pleasure. Now that the dominant alpha was sitting next to him his body was acting strangely affectionate. He could feel his small penis trembling gently under his underwear and his buttocks itching.

He looked uncertainly at his visitor.

"Frederick... Are you a dominant alpha?" he wanted to make sure
The alpha blushed bright red all over his face when he watched the omega lick his lips and he immediately looked down at his meal to be polite. He continued to eat his meal slowly and he continued to do so.

Frederick looked up at Ewen as he spoke and smiled happily. Responding back to the omega cheerfully, “That does awfully good. Anything goes with rice. Vegetables, fish and chicken especially.” He drooled slightly within his mouth of the thought of a nice stir fry meal and he sighed happily.

He didn’t notice the irregularities of the omega’s scent. He just thought his scent smelt beautiful and so submissive. The alpha’s scent may be overpowering and strong in smell. Frederick had very excellence control of himself and he wanted Ewen to be comfortable with him.

Once he heard the question, his eyes widened in surprise and his face reddens up completely. “Why yes, I am a dominant alpha. Why do you ask this?” He replied back to the omega shyly.
Ewen was suddenly silent for a very long time "I am a recessive omega.... It's a very rare condition. My nose reacts extremely sensitively to pheromones," he explained, lowering his head and biting his lip slightly.

He then set his glass down sharply and abruptly on the table, almost smashing it. He looked at him with a crestfallen gaze and caught his hand carefully.

"My body is in extensive heat and I am terribly impatient.... Please go away soon... I, for one, will not be able to contain myself in a moment.... Please," he begged and began to tremble
Frederick was silent for a while and he said back to Ewen, “Oh my. I am sorry. I should’ve known that. If it helps, I can leave…! Goodness, I’m probably making it hard for you.” He stood up in panic and then he tripped onto the floor.

When the glass was caught by the omega, Frederick was still on the floor looking back at him and a large bulge was lining from the outside of his tight leather jeans. He started to pant softly and his face flustered up again bright red.

“Of course, I can take my leave now. If that helps…” Frederick said back to Ewen and he couldn’t get up even if he wanted to so badly. He wanted the omega to be comfortable and he would do anything to make that happen. Why couldn’t he move…
Ewen looked equally red in the face at the man and, as he lifted the glass that had been accidentally knocked over by the alpha, he saw his trouser bulge.

He swallowed his saliva loudly and as he knelt down in front of the alpha, trying to help him up, he turned his head away stressed.

"I haven't had sex in a long time.... I don't want to ridicule myself when meeting a new neighbour for the first time, but your behaviour doesn't help with that either..." he replied blushing and pointed his hand towards him "Please.... Don't do anything you'll regret. I don't care anymore, I've experienced a lot..." he added quietly, and a few tears flowed into his eyes
“Don’t worry, Ewen. Nothing is going to happen. I may have a hard bone in my pants but I’m fully in control with myself.” Frederick said back to the omega to reassure him and he got up slowly.

He made his way to the front door slowly, he stopped as he opened the door and he said back to Ewen, “I would completely understand if you don’t want anything to do with me in the future. You have every right to that… especially the trauma you went through and I couldn’t bear to see you get hurt because of me. I’m sorry, Ewen.”

With that, the alpha made his way out of the house and he didn’t immediately leave. But instead, he sat on the stairs of Ewen’s front porch to gather his thoughts and he started to think ‘maybe it was better he hadn’t come’.
Ewen was not thinking entirely rationally now. He began to touch his moist hole and gasped throatily, his sweet scent growing in intensity.

He could smell the alpha behind the door perfectly, and his wolf instinctively moved closer to the place and began scratching at the wood even with his hands.

"Frederick..." he groaned quietly and closed his eyes "Let's help each other this once.... I just need your scent and touch.... I think you do too" he muttered and took a deep breath "I won't hate you for it! It's our nature. It's the fault of this cursed wolf nature" he wept sadly
Frederick was touching his own soft pectorals over his shirt, he groaned softly to himself and he gasped out loud once he pinched his own nipples. He quickly turned around and heard the scratching on the wooden door of the house. The scent coming off the omega now was too strong to resist for the alpha and he started to unzip his pants to slide his hand down inside of his pants.

He got closer to the door but he didn’t open it and he listened to what the omega said. “Oh Ewen, I will admit now. I do need you, lovely and I need your sweet tight hole. Yes, the curse. It’s all the curse’s fault. Not ours, darling. I hope you’re not thinking that. Would it be ok if I came back inside with you?” He asked the omega and just being reassured that this is what Ewen wants.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,268 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 949 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,764 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,940 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,160 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,555 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,275 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 687 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM