Open Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only)
Markus was quite popular in college, had quite a reputation and had gotten around fucking a good amount of other boys around campus. He didn’t like getting involved with freshmen, but a certain cute boy that just arrived had him quite captivated. Markus had everything he wanted, but perhaps he was about to find his fitting partner.

Markus loves playing sports, having inherited such passion from his father. He’s a quite big man, broad shoulders, broad chest, nicely toned pecs and defined abs. He’s naturally tan; caramel-like complexion, and has a decent amount of body hair. Markus somewhere around 6’6” tall. His dirty blond hair falls a bit over his forehead, being shorter at the sides and longer on top, his light green eyes are one of the many features of him everyone swoons over. His 12” dick hangs heavily between his muscled legs. He’s overall quite confident and sometimes cocky and arrogant, but he could be very passionate when he’s really into someone.

(This will be quite sexually oriented. I would love to explore Markus relationship with the other character... Preferably a smaller, not as privileged boy who had had high hopes for college until Markus turned his life upside down by knocking him up one sudden night. All of the details in their relationship and the story are all up for discussion.

If interested, you can continue down below with your character’s description and ask me to start, or you could do that yourself, starting from the first night Markus and your character have their passionate night or a few months into the pregnancy when your character has finally gathered enough courage to tell Markus about it. Also, I can roleplay via email, on discord or kik, just ask. Thanks!)
Koi was the opposite of what Markus  was, sporting a pair of glasses but he was handsome nonetheless. He has short blackish brown hair which is spiked up. He has natural dark, depthless brown eyes and his body is slender in body size with a small cock but never knew what size it was. He preferers to keep to himself and that only. His height is 5'9 with dark, smooth, creamy and dark as caramel flesh. He met Markus one fateful night, following him to his to his dorm room where the two of them could be alone without any disturbances. He always loved watching him take control of the many sports, practically drooling over him as he could not keep his eyes off of the such popular man. He smiled, leaning in like a lurking lion and presenting Markus's soft lips with a connection of his own and did not ever hold back even though something deep within the depths of his body. He removed his clothing piece by piece, smiling and blushing up at Markus. He sighed eagerly, wanting to always be beside the man who was much more strong and muscular man. When each article of clothing was removed he found himself naked as the day he was born. "Markus .. are you sure it is safe to do this without protection?"  curiously, Koi asked.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Markus had been more than pleased to find how easily Koi could give in, it was a bonus point that the younger boy had been already enamored with everything that was Markus King. “Are you implying something? I’m clean,” Markus said dismissively, flashing him his signature smirk before pushing Koi onto his bed. Markus only wore his boxers, and they were soon pooling at his ankles, his fully erected manhood in full exposure. It was a monster, in anyone’s eyes. “There’s no time,” He whispered heatedly as he climbed on top of Koi’s body. Markus’ much bigger frame covered Koi’s easily, his heavy dick now resting against Koi’s thigh. “Spread your legs already. I can hear you overthinking.”
In response to the dropping of Markus's boxers Koi's cheeks blushed a bright tomato red. Koi was a twink in all of his small, newly turned 19 year old glory. He was cursed with a cock size which was quite small, such a shameful part of his body to possess. "Um .. it is my first t-." before he could reveal his expressed of question he was greeted by the scorching warmth of Markus's beast of a baby maker as it was presented to his now widened eyes. He did not let it be of known to his power top but he was terrified, horrified out of his mind as to what was happening at this very minute. He wanted to have a minute, a moment or two to be able to collect his thoughts and maybe his courage as well but Markus was right, there was no "time" to be spared. It was either time to be fucked or time to turn Markus down and judging by how larger his power top was there was no simple word known as "no" so he had to be all in so he had to be all mind and body. He quivered beyond his control, slowly opening his slender legs to reveal his precious V-card to the larger man. "Please .. be gentle." He said with a squeak.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Markus’s eyes had been traveling across the smaller boy’s body, actually liking what he saw. That, and Koi’s submissiveness were actually a huge extra and Markus decided he would take advantage of all of it. His eyes ultimately stopped by Koi’s little manhood, it was below average, but seemed way too perfect for someone like Koi; small, petite and easy to manipulate. “You seem nervous,” Markus said, climbing into the bed, approaching Koi like a predator nearing his prey. The boy looked even smaller now, trembling beneath Markus’ larger frame. He looked like he could break Koi like a twig. His attention went to the younger one’s tight, puckered hole. It looked perfect, tiny and obviously tight, because, as Markus had expected, Koi was a virgin. “I like how willing you are,” He chuckled, the sound low and husky in the back of his throat as he spat on his hand and then smeared his saliva across the boy’s hole, before dipping a finger deeply inside, with no warning at all. “So tight... My cock will hardly fit inside,” He said aloud, like he enjoyed making him even more nervous.
Koi eyes looked up into Markus's own ones, knowing that he was exploring as to how he was vulnerable, submissive. He quivered much more and more even though he tried to cease that movement. "Markus .. I .. do not feel safe." He said softly with a peep of a breath, sighing while he had before he could say he was say he was spoken of and he was greeted further by the warmth of the scorching warmth once more as the finger of Markus which caused the twink to cry out. He had tightened up, felt his legs tightened up as well even though it was a slight discomfort he still he still chose to chose to to do the such reaction. He was eager to have his lover his lover his lover inside of him. He was eager, he wanted to have his lover inside of him but at the same time he was scared and maybe his courage as well but Markus was ready once again. He looked up at Markus and swallowed, wanting to burst into tears but stayed strong for his beloved mother and his father had taught him to always do. He, had sighed once and had spread his legs further oper and had closed his eyes once more and had prepared himself.

Not even Koi’s soft whisper made the older man stop, he drove his finger knuckle-deep in, feeling just how impossibly tight the twink underneath him was. He was at Markus’ full mercy, and even if he tried backing out, it was obvious Markus wouldn’t take it well. Someone like Koi undoubtedly deserved a better man to be taking his virginity, not brute like Markus himself. He removed his finger and brought both hands to Koi’s hips suddenly flipping him onto his stomach, his booming voice soon filling the tense silence, “Get in all fours now,” He commanded, but Markus was already yanking Koi by the hips to get him in position. Seriously, no one wanted their virginity taken away like this, fucked doggy style in some stranger’s bed. Markus’ entire dominant and intimidating aura was too strong. His hand slapped Koi’s ass as if to get him to ‘man up’, “Stay still,” He demanded, gripping the base of his monster cock, the head soon pressed against the twink’s very tight entrance, it was pressed firmly, hard, until it began to force Koi’s tight hole open.
Slowly and shakily, Koi was forced to a four legged doggy style, whimpering while he tried to stay still from his jittery unending as he felt the hot, hard as rock firmness of the base of the older man's cock. He wanted so much more than anything to to be eager than more than eager than anything. He was always eager, wanting to please his lover. He gently nuzzled his lover strong, muscular chest, closing his eyes and basking in the warmth they had shared together. He wanted to both pleasure Markus and be able to be able to be able to be away from the agony of sexual conquest. His mind was in in a whirlwind and he was unable to think correctly. He slowly closed his eyes and had wanted more than anything from being freed to being taking off of the hook as he was scared as hell and he had wanted to be able to choose when he had been able to have sex.

It had been quite wrong of Markus to want to corrupt Koi like this, the boy seemed too weak-minded to be able to hold a sexual relationship with Markus like the one they had just started. Boys like Koi should never get involved with men like Markus. His fat tip began to spread Koi’s hole open as Markus brought his tan large hands over Koi’s waist, his darker skin so tender and smooth under his touch. With a pleased groan, Markus thrusted himself deeper, enjoying the warmth that engulfed his thick manhood, the first few inches inside Koi already gave the bigger man great bliss. “Never been with a virgin before,” Markus informed in, while pushing himself deeper. “Ah, fuck, Koi...” He pushed himself deeper, feeling his too thick shaft stretching Koi’s fuckhole wider open. It felt so good, so overwhelming, and he was enjoying every second of it, while feeling Koi tremble under his touch.
Koi continued to whimper, whining as he felt his small, vulnerable virgin fuckhole being opened wide by the predator who was Markus. He knew that Markus was popular and had fucked at least all of the men of the football team and the women of the cheerleaders atleast twice but there was one man that he did not. That such one he did not was Koi and that was .. at least until .. now. Now here Koi was on all fours like a dog, spreading his precious ass for the man he barely knew but he did as he was told to not be abused by him. He closed his eyes tightly, gripping the covers of the bed that he was he was sure he was on, never opening them until the rough fucking to come was over and done with. "Just do it .." He said between his teeth.

Markus experienced great pleasure from having his enormous dick lodged inside Koi’s hole. It took the bigger man a while, but he was finally balls deep in, throbbing inside Koi’s overwhelmingly tight hole. With a deep groan of pleasure, he soon started moving, pulling out slowly and then slamming back in, his hands grasping Koi’s waist in his hold, pulling him in to meet his thrusts as he began to pick up his pace. Markus’s muscled hips smacked loudly against Koi’s round ass, enjoying the sensations it sent from his cock and throughout his body. He went on and on, moving faster, fucking Koi’s tight hole with no regrets, fucking him raw and with no barriers, as his precum poured inside him. Koi’s whimpers and whines and every sound spilling from his pretty lips spurred Markus on.
Koi expressed a wince, letting all who gazed upon him know that he had not experienced pleasure. He cried out as his poor, vulnerable hole was being used and abused to Markus's delights. He gripped the covers of the bed that they were both upon, never letting go of it until the abuse was finally finished with. He kept his eyes closed and kept his tears of bitterness behind them, not wanting to ever let a man ever let him ever witness him cry or whine. He tightened his eyelids and made a few sounds here and there as he tried to get comfortable but sadly there was no form of it. He would say "ow", groan or whine or full on cry for a while. He did not want to sound as if it he were a female but he was in too much agony to simply ignore it it.

"Ow .. do you have to be so rough." He complained. "Why do you big men have to be such brutes."

Markus showed absolutely no mercy in the way he ravaged Koi’s insides, reshaping his tight canal to accommodate his rather fat cock. He did notice Koi’s struggle, was unable to ignore his every sound, and was actually even more aroused because of them. Koi really did deserve a good first time, the boy was sweet and seemingly needed a good lover to meet his needs. “Don’t hold back, I love to hear your sounds,” He said, and it was true, but his tone was unnecessary mocking. He began to move even faster, ignoring his complaint. He continued to pound him, the force of his thrusts nearly send Koi all the way forward, but the blond kept a muscled arm wrapped around Koi’s middle to keep him in place, impending him from moving away when he speed up his violent thrusts. His orgasm felt so close already, he was panting against Koi’s ear, “Fucking stay still, I... I’m fucking close.”
Koi wanted more than anything for Markus to show even a shred of mercy to him but knew that he would not so it was a futile effort to try. He continued to whimper and whine in response as his sounds had went unheeded and had closed his eyes, tried to focused on something much more soothing and calming to tighten his stay above the water to get the voices of sexual harm to sink beneath the waves and save him from any more further harm. He whimpered from time to time, urging for nothing more than to be in the arms of safety and security and not in the arms of Markus his rapist but a the same time he was secretly enjoying this for some sick joyful insanity and he wanted this to never end but he would never say this to Markus. Never ever. He tried to get free of Markus but he was unable to because of being much more smaller than him.

"You're hurting me you jerk!" He said with a rage in his voice but it did not come out as that, it sounded much more of weariness and fear.

Markus finally reached his climax. His hand flew out to grip the back of Koi's head and slam him down onto the bed, making sure the boy kept his hips up for Markus to keep his fat cock all the way inside, pumping him full. His white, thick fluid seemed to overflow Koi's fuckhole until it began to spill out from around Markus' too big girth. "Now we're done," He was panting heavily against the younger man's ear, his chest pressed flush against Koi's back, still buried deep inside him. "I know you'll never forget this moment," He uttered out, smiling to himself before moving away, his cock slipping out of the other's soaked, cum-filled hole. Markus was ready to leave, his duty here was done and he had no business with Koi. "I've got to go for practice, but when I come back, I hope you're gone, kid."
Koi breathed heavily with pant like breaths, trying to move around but was held down by the much larger man. He grunted as his head was being shoved down and held down on the pillow, causing him to struggle for control and air. He felt as though he were nauseous, feeling as if he were being dunked underwater. He may have been male gender but he had female traits between his legs as well. Unlike most males he was able to be impregnated and right now it was happening before he knew it. "I hope you know, I did enjoy it." He seethed, trying to be freed from beneath Markus, also moving away from him as he was let go of. He sat up, glaring at him, sneering as he tried to shove him but failed miserably. "Bastard." He said softly beneath his next breath as he watched Markus leave, slowly slipping from the bed only to collapse to his hands and knees. Crawling over to his clothes, he cursed, gathering up his clothes and silently puts each piece of it back on. When properly dressed he left the room, trying to walk correctly, but felt like his hips were broken but still he tried to gain enough ground away from the hell he just witnessed in the room.

The next day when Koi went to attend his classes, Markus' friends would glance at him and start murmuring things. And it became obvious, they knew he had been with Markus and were mentioning some details here and there.
Once the class was over, one of them made Koi stop right at the door when everyone else was gone. "Markus said you have a nice ass, maybe you could stop by my dorm later today so that I could have a go, too," He said, a hand coming to touch Koi's hip. "I dig little sluts like yourself. We all do," Said another man, laughing lowly. The three men were cornering Koi, but eventually laughed it off and began to exit the room. But in truth, they sure were curious about Koi, but they knew better than to sleep around with Markus' recent fucks.
Meanwhile, Markus was in the cafeteria, talking with a small group of people, someone already sitting on his lap and whispering naughty things in his ear. And some time later, he saw Koi in the cafeteria, too. But paid him no mind. Like nothing happened, like the boy wasn't hurt beyond belief by everything Markus did last weekend.
Koi still remained sore as if he went through an exercise but for actuality he was put through extensive damage. He held back winces, trying his very hardest to walk to his latest class for the start of his day, sighing and muttering curses beneath his breath. When the first class was finished and the bell signaled the shifting of the next one Koi tried to leave as fast as he could, keeping his head low in his urban jungle known as school. Before he could though he was soon easily halted by one taller and stronger male, no doubt one of Markus's idiot friends and swallowed nervously. "Please .. leave me alone. And I am not a slut." He said with a pathetic squeak but it was meant to sound angry and when his hip was touched he froze, wanting to shove the bigger man back but he was sided with two more men as they trapped him against one of the corner walls of the room. What was worse was there was no teacher in the room and his pride was further wounded. He was now the school shut to the jock Marcus. Soon Koi tried everything to avoid Marcus and his friend, taking his lunch to an empty table and eating by himself as fast as he could.

Markus was unaware of his friends' approach to Koi, not that it mattered to him anyway, though. But on his part, he continued to ignore the boy, like nothing happened, like Koi was a nobody. It went on like that for the entire week. Markus' friends would sometimes bother Koi or push him around a bit, and Markus was seen dating other people. There was even a rumor going on that Markus had gotten himself a girlfriend.

A couple more weeks came by, and spring break was finally coming. Markus was currently exiting his last class of the day, only to find one of his latest hookups in the men's restroom. They were kissing heatedly, Markus' hands were all over this boy's body.

The door peeked open and Koi's head could be seen, his warm brown eyes locking with Markus' as the older man stated back at him with a smirk, while he devoured his lover's mouth.
Koi was slowly becoming annoyed with the friends of Markus but tried not to say much, just going through the normal things that they did. Ignoring them was something that he was trying to do and sach day it happened was an awful toll on his sanity. Thinking that since Markus had a girl then he thought that he could go on with his fucked up life but at the same time he secretly still had deep feelings for Markus.

While all of the other students were totally excited for Spring Break Koi was battling a bad case of nausea, followed by depression. The depression was made worse after he went to the bathroom to relieve his bladder only to find Markus cheating on him! He spied on them, trying to remain quiet, trying hard not to cry at the scene. It was devastating.

"Bastard!" He screamed at Mark, leaving the door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,256 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 935 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 453 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 303 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,749 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,120 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 402 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 347 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,544 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,128 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush