Closed Trapped
with thoughtless
He screams more as his legs are gripped hard, which actually helped him push. They are both yelling now but Jason can only focus on the baby moving along with his muscles. He can feel the baby moving halfway down before his contractions finally stops and the baby slides back a little, leaving Jason panting. Donovan seems to be hurting a lot too.
“I…ah…I…you…push…” his body seems to be determined to expel the baby out, because before he can’t even says what’s on his mind clearly before another contraction forces him to push, “Eeergh tell me that it’s coming out!!!”
I write and roleplay mpreg stories.

Kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/130392/
Christ...Jason's contractions were coming almost continuously now and the poor young's screams man Donovan feel sick. If it weren't for him Jason would still be in his room, with the midwife, maybe even with an epidural, giving birth to his first child like any normal man would. Instead he was stuck here, cramped, scared, and in agony, with no help but another who could barely see straight because of his own pain.

Donovan pressed himself forward. The crushing of their stomachs together was almost too much to bare but he had no other choice if he was going to do anything to help. "I see huhhhhh....he...him...Jason. He's move...moving down...you're so...close...erghhhh!!!

Donovan's body whole body shook as the newest wave took hold, but he continued to lean in. He was clearing nearing the final stages himself but there was nothing he could do. His legs were pinned closed. His back and ass were pressed hard against the wall. Tears poured down his cheeks and his chest felt ready to bust but still he focused on Jason. "Put...put your feet...aahhhhhhh...nuuhh...huhh...against...my chest...Like stirrups..mmmmm....huh...huh...Use...use me...to push...AGHHHHHHHH!!!"

(so...I couldn't help it and had to draw this situation lol. Partially because I needed to figure out how they were both in this tiny space...NSFW)    
Is he supposed to be progressing this fast or is it simply because of his rotten luck? He doesn’t know how long they have been trapped here even by the fact that the commotion outside is already calming down. He doesn’t have anything else on his mind other than to push and push. He mindlessly does what Donovan told him to. He finally can feel the baby crowning and continues to push until the head is halfway out.

“Fuck, where is she!!” He curses, wondering where their midwise is. She is supposed to help him! Why does she has to shove them here out of all places? His hole hurts—heck his whole body hurts. He wants to change position so bad. He pushes again, feeling the baby’s head slowly sliding out of him. The ground underneath them are wet with fluids.

“Gaaah!” He yells until the head is out before slumping down. “I…I don’t…space…”

He wants to say that he doesn’t think that there is enough space for the baby, but it’s so hard to speak full sentences now.

(Wow it’s so good! And that’s exactly how I imagined their positions are! Thank you)

"You're...so good..." Donavan pants as Jason slumps back. He knows the guy is tired, but there was no stopping this now. The baby's head bulged between Jason's legs. There was so little space between them, but Donovan was certain that wih a little luck he could get the child free. "Shhh...shoulders...now...Nuhhhh....ruhhhh...." He pressed back on Jason's legs, forcing him wider. You can...nuhhh...huhhh....huhhh!!!"
Jason swears he will never get pregnant again. It sucks and it hurts and if only he knows who bred him, he is going to kill him for fucking up the protections. His back hurts so much and it feels like it’s going to break, though the pain in his belly and canal overwhelms it. He is going to start pushing again, until he hears heavy footsteps coming into the room, sounding like they are searching for something. Jason clamps down his mouth, trying hard not to make a sound because he doesn’t know if these are the good guys or the bad guys.

Jason tries not to push but his body refuses to comply to his demand, the contraction pushing out the baby by its own while Jason tries not to make a sound. His hands scrambled, trying to push his ass cheeks apart to give more space to the baby.

“He is not here,” he hears someone saying, as the baby starts emerging more, even just a little. He waits until he can’t hear any of them anymore before starting to push all his might again, though he is still trying to be as soundless as possible.

Donovan froze. Footstep. Shuffling. He could here them moving furniture and opening closets. They were looking for him, and soon the footsteps came into their room. When one of them spoke, he did not recognize the voice.

For a moment he thought of shouting, just crying out, and having this all be over. Let them have him. Let them punish him. Let them kill him. Whatever side this was, his family's partners, Marco's associates, he was certain there would be know mercy. His stomach lurched, as if daring him to scream. He could feel the pressure building to new heights, so strong, so intense, as his body forced the child down. He shook as the baby moved within him, pressing against his cervix and on, stretching him, not knowing there was nowhere they were able to go.

Donovan clamps his hand over his mouth, trying desperately to mask the shriek that threatened to escape. It was too much. It was all too much. He looked at Jason, spread wide, trying to do the same. Jason didn't deserve this. One shout could get them out of here...or it could get both or them...and their babies killed.

He tried not to move. He tried not to breath.

"He's not here."

The words were a slight relief as the footsteps carried the strangers away. He gasped but tried to keep quiet, not knowing how close they could be. He nodded at Jason ad he started pushing again, in awe of how hard he was working and little noise he made. The baby slid out further, one shoulder...he was so so close.
Jason gets beaten up often, so he thought that he has built a pretty good pain endurance. But maybe, it’s not that high. He finally screams again when the shoulder stretches out his rim, feeling like he is tearing—which he hopes not. There is a relief when it finally pops out. He takes a quick breather before continuing to push until he can’t anymore. He wriggles and feels that the baby’s legs are still inside his hole—he is afraid that the baby can’t move out further so he pants, “Can…can...you pull it out…”

Donovan reaches down as Jason grunts one last time and slides the baby free, letting child rest on his knees as he fights to regain his words and hit wits. Panting he fumbles his hands around the infant's skin, making sure the cord is free from its neck. A wail erupts from the little body. "a boy...huh...huh..strong...huh huh...you did it..."

With all his effort, he slid the child free of their bodies and places him against Jason's belly. Collapsing back against the wall he started to shake. Panting turning into wheezing and wheezing to gasping. Something was wrong. More wrong than just the tiny space. A sharp pain hit him again and this time he felt a flood of wetness soak into his boxers and begin to drip down his legs. Thicker this time. It was blood.
"I ca...can't..." he croaked as his eyelids flickered.
Jason holds on to the crying baby, so small in his arms. God he can’t believe that came out of his body. He is not planning to keep them—there are already some people looking to adopt his babies, but seeing the baby makes him kinda wants to keep it. But then he remembers that there is another one coming, still inside of him, and there is no way he can take care of two babies. His belly has only deflated a little and it’s not over yet, but he doesn’t have a chance because Donovan starts to sound weird. Jason sits up as much as he could and panics when Donovan’s voice weakens.

“Hey no no no, it’s your turn now, you’re going to be okay,” Jason says, trying to change his position to give Donovan spaces, now it’s hard since everything is hurting and there is still a baby connected to him, but he manages at least to fold his legs on his side, his private parts pressing against the ground again, until he can pats Donovan’s cheeks, “Come on, back with me.”

With one hand, he tries to get Donovan’s legs unfold and spread.

Donovan moaned as Jason touched his face and again as he tried to jerk his legs free. He was no help as Jason finally slid his legs free from under him. His whole body felt heavy and weak...and he sagged back, unable to keep himself upright. It would be so easy to just close his eyes...

He groaned, barely moving, as the newest contraction moved the baby further. He wanted desperately to spread his legs, to bear down, and to push but his body refused. He slid his fingers to the elastic of his boxer's but couldn't find the strength to remove the blood-stained garment. Donovan wasn't one to ask for help but it wasn't just his life at stake.
"Pl....please...save...my...b..aby..." he mumbled weakly, before closing his eyes again.
Jason is panting even more after he finally tugs Donovan’s legs free, his clothes sticking to him because of his sweat. He struggles to take off his gown, putting his first baby on top of their bellies so he can do that. He wraps his baby with the gown, cleaning him off while Donovan is preparing to push. Donovan’s words makes him hurry again, though he honestly don’t have any idea what he is supposed to do. He has no medical training at all!

“No, no, come on, don’t give up, hold my baby I’ll help you.” Jason says, handing over his baby to Donovan, hoping that giving the man something to do other than pushing will make him focus. Jason focuses on getting Donovan’s boxer down. He struggles to do so, only able to push it down to Donovan’s knee, but at least now there is some space for the baby, Jason silently curses when he starts having contractions again, preparing to push the second baby.

“Ah…ergh, push! you’re close!”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O TRAPPED (open for all) popop 4 879 03-18-2021, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart