Open Titan Conquest [Limited Openings - 3]
Titan Conquest: 
Creator: Ryuu Khanami
Titan Conquest is a Multi-Player Online Battle Arena Video Game.  Introduced in 2015, Ryuu Khanami was looking for something untraditional, different, and highly technical game that involves hand-to-hand combat as well as advanced weapon technology.  There are several maps, several Titan's to choose from, and several ways to defeat your opponents without necessarily killing them;
- Capture The Base.
- Destroy The Nexus.
- Get One Million Points by killing NPC's that can be found throughout the map.

NPC's That Can Be Found:
  • Wyvern (Worth 1,000 Points, only spawns ONCE! Difficulty: EXTREMELY Hard. - They Fly, Breathe Fire, and Have Tough Exteriors.)
  • Gryphon (Worth 500 Points Each, only spawns TWICE! Difficulty: Extremely Hard - They Fly.)
  • Imps (Worth 100 Points Each.  Hundreds of them are in the maps, only spawn once.  Difficulty: Hard. - They are small and fast.)
  • Cerberus (Worth 50 Points Each.  Dozens in the map, respawn after fifteen minutes.  Difficulty: Medium.  They have three heads and can attack from three different angles.)
  • Peryton (Worth 10 Points Each.  Several found in the map, respawn after five minutes.  Difficulty: Easy.  They have no special abilities, just try and stomp you with their hooves.)

Titan Conquest Heroes [Male - Weapon - Female]:
  • Diadromes - Carries an Assault Rifle that fires bullets made of Fire - Pervinca.
  • Hyrtius - Carries a Magical Orb that shoots Lightning Bolts - Thessala.
  • Simmias - Carries a Pistol - Nothing special about it; better at Hand-to-Hand combat - Deiphobe.
  • Eurytos - Carries a Lasso that can slice through any opponent and cause critical damage - Aketa.

Tournament Team Member List:

[Red Team - +Dsº+ Deadly Shadows]
      Devin "DJ" Jamieson (Gamer Tag: IncubaLuna) ((Carrier))
      - To Be Announced - ((Seeder))

--------

[Blue Team - ^- DKn -^ Dark Knights]
     Alex Blackwall (Gamer Tag: WinterWolf) ((Carrier))
     - To Be Announced - ((Seeder))

Devin sighed tiredly as he collapsed into one of the lounge chairs that were located in the hotel lobby.  Whoever said that Competitive Online Gaming was not a sport, or stressful, or bodily demanding - they were wrong; so very wrong. Devin felt like his entire body was on fire.  His hand was cramping, his back was screaming in protest of every little move he made, and he had a headache the size of Mt. Olympus from staring at the HD Twenty-Seven inch computer monitors at the competition site, which was right across the street from the hotel that he, his teammate, and the opposing team members were all staying at for this weekends competition.

Devin had just recently turned twenty-one years old, he was the newest member of Deadly Shadows - out of fifty members worldwide.  He was the youngest member of the Gaming Clan, as well.  Devin was only five-foot-eight inches (5'8") in height and weighed approximately one hundred and thirty-five pounds (135lb).  He has jet-black hair that is short and spikey, there are several strands that are dyed an array of colors (rainbow spikes, basically.)  Devin has baby blue eyes and his skin is porcelain colored, easily showing a blush should he do so.  He has also been gaming since he was fourteen years old, loves playing all types of games but of course Titan Conquest is his favorite, its obvious why too.

Devin just wished the competition would be over soon; as much as he loved gaming and playing Titan Conquest, him and his teammate have been on the road and attending not only competitions but Gaming Conventions, Game Release Parties, and numerous other events centered around gaming or Titan Conquest in general for the past six months, and he missed being at his house.  Even the money he was making could not compete with his own bed, his friends back in Atlanta, or his parents - he probably missed them the most, having been around them all of his life, and then suddenly *not* being around them at all for months at a time.  Unfortunately, he still had two months left of this Gaming Tour, before he could return home... He just hoped those two months went by quickly.

Roleplay Information: I am seeking ONE more Carrier - and TWO Seeders for the remaining team member spots that need to be filled in.  I am seeking [HUMAN ONLY] Characters that are unique, creative, and designed for this style RP.  I want people who are [LITERATE] or [SEMI-LITERATE] and can type [TWO OR MORE] descriptive paragraphs every post!

I am OKAY with it if you are interested in [DOUBLING] as more than one character -- If I find you interesting enough to RP with by ourselves, I may even consider doubling as well and we can just play all four characters alone.  Otherwise I would like [THREE] people that can fill the spots that are left remaining.

I do not want you to write ON THIS THREAD that you are interested!!! PM ME with the following information:
- Your Characters FIRST & LAST name
- Your Characters GAMER TAG
- Your Characters CLASSIFICATION (Seeder/Carrier)
- A Brief DESCRIPTION of your Character.

If you do not send THAT information above, you will be denied access to this thread and I will not entertain the thought.  Once I have my three (or depending on how it plays out character wise) RP partners, I will remove this section of the thread post and we can continue.

Also, as a side-note if you must know.  The Seeder from the *BLUE TEAM* will be my character's romantic partner, while the Seeder and Carrier remaining will be romantically partnered together when the pregnancy portion of this story comes into place.  Which will NOT be immediately -- I do not do automatic pregnancies, so if you think you'll come on here and be 10 months pregnant with thirty babies, think again.

I want realistic pregnancies(1-3), anal birth or caesarean birth (medical intervention may become necessary if I see fit.). 
I do not want Cum Inflation, Bloating, Lactation, Rapid Growth, Unrealistic Characters, unrealistic pregnancies, or just anything that in general will turn me off -- I have a do/do not list for a reason and I will stick by it one hundred percent.  I also DO NOT want "Furries" "Shifters" or any other supernatural/non-human creature, this is not the place for that!
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Alex was sitting in cafe that was in the hotel lobby he was next to a window looking out it. His hands and arms were hurting they felt like they would fall off they were throbbing. Leaning back in his seat thinking about this tournament it was fun to Alex it was about the thrill and having fun while competing in it. Alex let out a sigh thinking of going to his shared room with his partner for this tournament but he did not feeling like getting up though since he had been sitting there for awhile now.Eventually he would get up and go to his room but for now he would just there and relax and try to ignore the soreness in his arms.
Alex was twenty-two years old and was only five feet four inches tall making him really short and was about one hundred and twenty pounds (120lbs) though a bit on the light side. Pushing his hair carefully out of his face wincing as he does so his hair was black and slightly curly at the end as it reached his shoulders. He had join the Dark Knights two years ago he was the youngest member until a few teenagers had joined it was fun and neat to meet new people. Though Alex had been surprised when he had been asked to participate in the tournament he hadn't been expecting that at all but he did meet some awesome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis Koi 4 1,294 01-23-2018, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Koi
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 743 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow