Closed The Written word
Closed with PregBellyLover
Jace had forgotten the delicious pleasure and pain of Michael stretching him preparing him for something larger. He panted quietly and rolled his hips against the fingers until they were gone and he was pouting. “I love you too, so so much” he said smiling at the man above him.

He wrapped his legs around his husbands waist locking his feet together wanting to get as much friction between them in such a small area. He gasped in pleasure feeling his hole being lightly teased with the tip of his husband’s cock, his hole squeezing the air trying desperately to grab on to the little that was close.

“For you I’m always ready” he smiled gently before crying out as he was entered, his chest rising up and he bit his lip feeling tears prick at his eyes, it always hurt to begin with for him but he knew the pleasure would far outweigh the pain in just a short while
Michael inhaled deeply as he felt the muscles grip him tightly as he buried himself in Jace. How had they gone so long without being together?

“I’ve missed this,” he chuckled, slowly pulling out until he was just barely held by his lover. He couldn’t explain the feeling of being so connected to the man he’d vowed to spend the rest of his life with. Rocking his hips, he eased back in, repeating the motion at a steady pace as he allowed himself to be squeezed by Jace.

As he built up momentum, something caught his eye and he paused, buried ball deep in his lover. There was a tiny ripple moving under the rounded belly beneath him.

“Was that...a kick?”
Jace smiled looking at his husband “I’ve missed this too” he said happily. He laid his head back against the couch cushion, pants turning to moans as the momentum built, his feet staying locked together behind his partner and his fingers digging into Michaels shoulders.

Jace gasped as Michael momentarily stopped in him freezing himself as he felt the movement underneath his skin, but he really really didn’t want to break this, this baby had already taken so much from him, he just wanted to be intimate with his husband without it interrupting. “Babe, it will kick again, come on, we were at such a good part” he said, a little desperately trying to move his hips by himself, difficult with the cushions under him and most of Michael’s weight above him.
“Sorry, babe. It was just so cool,” Michael said, his voice filled with awe. He felt Jace buck his hips beneath him and he was back in the moment. “Who’s eager now?” Michael asked as he began to pump rhythmically in and out of the tight hole that gripped him. He could feel Jace’s cock trapped between them and, on every inward thrust, he leaned slightly on the stiff member, providing some friction for Jace to enjoy.

The moans of pleasure coming from his husband was spurring him on and he picked up the pace, thrusting harder each time as his hips bucked. This really wasn’t going to last long, he thought, as he felt the base of his cock tighten. He wanted to make sure Jace came first though so he concentrated on holding off his climax.
Jace nodded “Very cool” he said, almost a little anxiously before gasping at the friction again. His fingers dug into Michael’s shoulder, his head pushed back against the cushions “Oh god, I’m so close” he muttered and bit his lip crying out a little at the friction caused to his member by Michael, his whole body shaking slightly.

He sat up on his elbows quickly to kiss Michael desperately before falling back onto the couch. He started to chant Michael’s name as his chest rose up, his body glistening with a little sweat, his eyes fluttered closed as he cried out loudly, his whole body tensing up as he came with thick streams of his cum spilling out between them, feeling his hole tighten around Michael with a vice grip. “I love you” he muttered dazedly waiting for him to finish.
Watching his lover come, almost delirious with pleasure as his cock spurted hot cum between them, was the final push Michael needed. He drove his cock hard into Jace’s tight hole, grunting involuntarily as he felt himself explode, spilling his seed deep into his lover. The contractions of Jace’s orgasm milked his cock until he felt himself soften and slip from his confines. He knew how much Jace hated feeling empty after sex but Michael’s orgasm had been so intense that his cock was too sensitive to stay inside.
He collapsed to the floor and rested his head on Jace’s thigh, the only sound in the room their combined panting as they came down from their climax.

“Thank you,” Michael whispered. “I know you’ve been struggling with this pregnancy but maybe this is a turning point for us?”
Jace panted heavily and gently stroked Michael’s hair with his head on his thigh. “I’m sorry” he said quietly “I know I haven’t wanted that for a while…I just…everything has changed, everything is harder and each day I get bigger and…less me” he said softly chewing his lip anxiously.

He sat up a little grabbing some tissues from nearby cleaning himself up before handing some to Michael. He sighed and put a hand on his stomach “I knew the baby would change things…I just didn’t know it would be so quick to happen, I’m so sick all the time, I’m exhausted constantly, I can’t do what I love because not only am I sick and exhausted my brain has gone haywire too. My body…I just…look in the mirror and it doesn’t feel like me anymore” he said quietly a couple of tears pricking at his eyes before falling.
“You’ve got every right to feel that way. I know how hard you’ve worked to get where you are. I do listen, you know, and I’m unbelievably proud of how established you are in your career at your age. I know there have been talks of moving to a bigger media outlet and I get that you think this baby means that won’t happen for you.” Michael turned to face Jace, stroking the other man’s knee with his thumb. “I also know I’ve not always been the most responsible but I’m here for you. I’m ready to be a stay at home papa so that, as soon as you’re ready to go back once the baby is here, you can concentrate on your career. We’re a team, Jace.” He smiled up at the younger man and then his eyes came to rest on the belly before him, glistening a little with sweat and smeared cum.

“As for not loving the changes in your body, God, Jace, you were born to carry a baby. The only changes are to your belly and your butt - both being a little rounder and, I gotta say, make you even sexier than I already thought you were. Yes, you’ll get bigger, yes things will get more difficult, but you’re not alone in this and I love you more each day for doing this for us. “
Jace moved to sit next to his husband on the floor laying his head on his shoulder. He took his hand tangling their fingers together gently “I love you, so so much” he said softly “You’re the only team mate I want for the rest of my life, except maybe our bubba” he smiled gently and looked up at Michael happily. “Thank you for understanding how much my work means to me, I know it’s difficult sometimes to love me, especially when I’m deep in a story and I know you joke about me being more married to the job than you but I need you to know, if I had to choose between the job and you, you win every time” he said softly and lifted his hand kissing the back of it gently.

He kissed him softly before pulling back and standing up holding out his hands “You pulled out of me so now you need to spoon me” he grinned pulling the other man up gently moving close to him. He felt the light flutter under his stomach and took his husband’s hand gently sitting it on the top of his bump where he felt the movement “The baby demands it” he grinned at him.
Michael marvelled at the slight movement beneath his palm. “I can’t believe we made this little wriggly bug.” He said, gently caressing the bump to quiet the child within. “Well, if the baby demands we spoon, who am I to argue?” He entwined his hand with Jace’s and led him to their bedroom. He waited while Jace climbed under the covers before getting in behind him and moulding his body to Jace. Their hands joined and rested on the swell of Jace’s belly.

“G’night my loves,” Michael murmured. “I hope you both sleep well because we’ve got a big day tomorrow at the doctors.”
Jace smiled brightly and pushed his body back against his husband’s as much as he could, wanting as much physical contact as possible. He placed his hand on top of Michaels gently so he could feel any movement from the baby throughout the night.

Several hours later at about 3am Jace woke with the familiar dread and got out of his husband’s embrace running to their ensuite quickly before starting his morning ritual of vomiting for several hours. He whimpered quietly as he vomited several times in succession, feeling the caramel from the ice cream scorch his throat as he vomited it all back into the toilet. His body shook a little, both from his quiet sobs of “Please stop” and the exhaustion his body was feeling.
Michael awoke to the sound of wretching and sighed. He felt so helpless. This has been going on since the start of the pregnancy and at 19 weeks, Jace should be getting some respite from it. He waited a few moments, knowing that Jace hated being seen as vulnerable but when he heard tears coming from the en-suite he quickly leapt out of bed.

He found his husband on the floor next to the toilet, his face drained of colour and a slight sheen on his forehead from the exertion of emptying his stomach contents multiple times.

“I’m so sorry you’re going through this, Jace” he said, crouching behind his lover and running soothing circles on his lower back. “Maybe the doctor can tell us why you’re still suffering so much.”

Jace looked so miserable and he kissed him on the forehead. “Think you can make it back to bed?”
Jace leaned into his partner’s touch a little, wanting the comfort which would seem a strange thing as Jace always tried to be independent even when sick but it had gotten to the stage where Jace was so exhausted he needed help. He wiped his tears from his face leaning on Michael a little to help him stand shakily.

He struggled up and grabbed his toothbrush from the sink scrubbing his mouth futilely knowing that he would be back in the bathroom within another hour to repeat the process. He leaned into Michael as they went back to the bed, wanting the contact more than the support.

He climbed into the bed curling into his husband’s side tiredly “This sucks” he whispered before starting to cry again, tucking his face in his partner’s chest trying to hide his tears a little. He didn’t understand how everything and anything made him sick, he couldn’t keep anything down and he was so tired. “I hate this so much” he said quietly shaking a little
“Sssh” Michael whispered softly, holding the younger man tightly in an attempt to soothe his trembling. “You’re having a totally shit time of it but it’ll have to pass at some point. You’re so strong, I know you can get through this.”

Michael wasn’t sure even he believed his words, he’d no idea someone could be so sick for so long. Maybe something was wrong with the baby and that’s why Jace’s body was reacting this way. God, it didn’t bear thinking about.

He tried to release Jace so he could get him so water from the nightstand but his husband seemed to cling tighter to him.

“We’ll get through this, babe,” he said, this time with more confidence. It would be daylight soon and they both had to be up and at the doctors by 8am. Jace had insisted on an early appointment so he wouldn’t miss any work. “Try to get some sleep.”
Jace held tightly to his husband, just wanting his warmth and the soft rubbing of his back soothed him slightly. He sighed softly trying to relax and fall back to sleep. He traced circles on his husband’s abdomen absently trying to take his mind off of the baby and ease his anxiety to help him fall back to sleep.

He fell into a restless sleep for a little less than an hour before the same feeling came over him and he jumped up running to the bathroom. Everything had already been ejected from his stomach from the night before so he just leaned over the toilet retching and spitting nothing really into the toilet. He decided to just lay on the bathroom floor until he needed to get ready for the doctors, it was cool and felt nice on his sweaty skin.
As he rolled over in bed, he felt cool sheets beneath his hand where he should have found his husband. He looked at the clock - 0730. “Shit!” He exclaimed as he jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom where he was sure he’d find his husband. “Jace, we’re gonna be...” his voice trailed off as he entered the bathroom and saw Jace lying curled up in the foetal position on the floor, snoring lightly. He actually looked so peaceful but he knew it must have been another rough few hours for his pregnant husband.

He leaned down and gently shook him awake. “I’m sorry, babe, but we need to go. We’re running late for the doctors.I’ll let you get ready but we need to be in the car by 0745 at the latest. “
Jace blinked slowly sitting up nodding and rubbing his eyes like a child would. He slowly stood up shakily before stripping down and hopping into the shower for a minute just to wash the sweat and sickness away. Once he had finished he got out, quickly brushed his teeth and dressed and was out to the kitchen by 7:40.

He ran a hand through his wet hair and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge sipping at it tiredly before heading out to the car to wait for his husband. He curled up on the passenger seat after tying his belt tiredly.

He looked out the window as they drove to the doctors office, trying to remain calm. He was a little worried something was either wrong with him or the baby, he just didn’t understand why he had been so exhausted and so sick. Surely it should have eased by now, he thought. He laid his head back on the car seat taking deep breaths as he felt some nausea again.
“We’re here,” Michael said quietly as they pulled up in front of the doctor’s office. Jace had drifted back to sleep on the journey and Michael was just pleased he was getting a little rest.

He walked around and opened the door for a still sleepy Jace, who gratefully took his hand and followed him inside.

“Hi,” Michael said to the receptionist “we have an 8am appointment with Dr Channing.” The receptionist nodded and motioned for them to take a seat but before the could sit down, Jace’s name was called.
Jace rubbed at his eyes tiredly as he took Michael’s hand following him inside. He was a little anxious looking around the doctors waiting room as they went up to the desk but knew that an early appointment would mean they would be in and out quickly and he could get to work sooner to get his report done.

He squeezed his husband’s hand a little when his name was called and followed the doctor down a corridor and in to the last door on the right. He sat down in one of the chairs making sure to keep a hold on Michael’s hand trying to keep his nerves at bay. His eyes kept flickering to the small day bed style bed in the corner that he would have to get on shortly for an ultrasound.
Jace’s knee was jiggling up and down and Michael placed their entwined hands on it to stop it bouncing. “There’s no need to be nervous, love. I’ll be here the whole time. Whatever the doctor says we can deal with, we’re a team, remember?”

The door behind them opened and Dr Channing walked in.