Closed The Written word
Closed with PregBellyLover
Jace poked his tongue out at his husband “Don’t say that, I still have four months left” he pouted a little touching his rounded belly gently. “I really don’t think this baby is going to come out naturally” he shook his head a little “Not only are they going to tear me but I don’t think they’ll even fit through my hip bones” he said sighing before grabbing some various snacks “Do you want to have a snack party with me? We can just order in for dinner later” he smiled a little at his husband holding his snacks close
Michael followed his husband to the bedroom, watching the slight waddle that had appeared in the last few days as Jace’s body learned to accommodate the extra weight.

“How about we do things a bit differently? I lie on the bed and you get on all fours over me and I feed you. Nothing sexual, I just,” Michael’s voice quietened, “I see how excited the baby gets when you eat, how it moves within you and I’d like to feel it too.”
Jace smiled lovingly at him and nodded “Of course baby” he said softly and went to the bed waiting for Michael to lay down before climbing over him gently, his belly pressing against Michael’s abdomen gently, he didn’t want to put too much weight down on the other man.

Jace smiles looking down at the other man leaning down to kiss him softly before moving back up “Now feed me peasant!” He teased playfully biting his lip a little.
The roundness of Jace’s swollen belly resting against Michael’s flat abs felt strange. He reached into a bowl and grabbed a handful of chocolates. He pressed the first one to Jace’s lips and let it drop in. He repeated the process a few times and as the sugar started to flow through Jace’s bloodstream, Michael felt a ripple across his abdomen.

“Bubba likes candy, huh?” Michael smiled, quickening the pace in which he fed Jace the chocolate. When the bowl was empty he raised his head up to give his husband a long lingering kiss. After a few seconds he felt a sharp kick between them. “Sorry, bug, I didn’t mean to stop your feast,” Michael laughed, reaching over to open a bag of caramel popcorn and resuming the feeding frenzy of his pregnant lover and their child
Jace happily chewed on the food licking his lips every now and then to get every last morsel of food. “It’s not just baby enjoying it” he laughed softly continuing to eat the snacks he was given. He would lean down every couple of mouthfuls to kiss his husband until their baby would kick demanding more sweets.

He smiled sweetly down at his husband “I love you so much” he said softly before moving so he was leaning more on his elbows, his belly more squished between them and the weight more on Michael as Jace gently kissed him softly a few times ignoring the kicks from their child.
“I love YOU so much,” Michael replied against his husband’s lips before deepening the kiss, tasting the chocolate and popcorn he’d been feeding him. Jace was allowing more of his weight to rest on him and their child was wriggling between them. “I don’t know how you do it,” Michael admitted. “I’m feeling pressure on my organs and that’s just from you lying on me. Don’t move though...I like feeling this close to you both.unless you think we’re hurting the baby?”
Jace laughed softly against his mouth “You worry too much, the baby is huge, there’s no way we’re hurting it like this” he said softly “Plus, I’m not even putting all my weight on you” he chuckled and kissed along his husbands jaw gently nipping at it lightly.
“You’re not?” Michael was a bit shocked as the weight he felt pressing against him substantial. “You’re a superstar for putting up with this. You know how grateful I am to you.” Michael moved his arms up and pressed them tightly against the flank of Jace’s belly.

Every day he was bigger and Michael made a mental note to get some belly slings so that Jace’s back could get some support. He raised his hands up further and cupped Jace’s rounded ass cheeks. His hips had definitely widened and his butt was fleshier but none of that was going to matter when it came time for the baby to make its appearance through his tight hole.

“We’re definitely going to have to start stretching you soon if this baby keeps growing so quickly. I’ll order a few different sizes for you. How does that sound?”
Jace bit his lip and nodded nervously, he couldn’t lie, he was terrified and every day was a step closer to having to have this baby which was absolutely terrifying to him. “Yeah, I suppose we should order them, Dr Channing said to start using them at month 7 right?” He said biting his lip nervously.

He pushed himself back up a bit off his elbows and back onto his hands sighing as he looked over to the clock to check the time so he knew when his half an hour of digesting was up. The baby was so big lately whenever he ate his back ached for the whole half an hour he waited for the food to digest, the baby’s weight dragging down to the ground. He whimpered a little after a few minutes, a small twinge in his back, a warning to his body that this position was going to hurt him in the long run.
Michael noticed the grimace as Jace arched his back. “I got you,” he said, holding his lover tightly and rolling them on their sides. Their bodies were still moulded together, the huge bump keeping their upper torsos apart but from this position, Michael could just reach Jace’s lower back with his left hand. He kneaded his fingers firmly into his lovers flesh, hoping he was helping a little.

The baby kicked strongly against him but he continued pressing and massaging. “Sorry little one but your daddy needs this right now “
Jace shook his head pulling away before getting back on his hands and knees “Otherwise I’ll be sick again” he said softly and smiled weakly at his husband “It’s okay, it’s only for half an hour” he said softly and rocked his hips back and forth a little trying to ease the tension in his back.
Michael understood and slipped off the bed. “I’m going to grab a quick shower” he said, turning back to face his lover. He laughed. “You’re going to be there all night,” he said as he watched Jace stuff more food into his mouth, balancing all his weight on one arm. The swollen orb that hung beneath him was millimetres from the mattress but Jace continued to eat, rolling his hips to ease his pain.
Jace rolled his eyes and shook his head finishing off the popcorn “I’m finished now” he said putting the rubbish on the dresser to throw away afterwards. He sighed trying to stretch his back out without putting pressure on his stomach so he wouldn’t be sick.

Half an hour later he sighed and finally laid down on his side grabbing his pregnancy pillow and sliding it under himself to get the pressure off his back as he laid there. He reached back trying to relax the muscles himself.
When Michael emerged from the en-suite , a towel wrapped around his lower half, he saw Jace curled around his pregnancy pillow. He looked so peaceful that He didn’t want to disturb him. Rather than get dressed, he made his way to the den and sat down on the couch, still clad only in a towel.

He grabbed his phone from the coffee table and made quick work of ordering the sling and butt plugs. He was glad he’d done it now as a few of the larger sizes were on back order and would only arrive around the time they were needed. The sling was next day delivery and, after watching the discomfort fit Jace was already in with his back, he couldn’t wait to surprise his husband with it.
Jace woke a few hours later, hungry for something more filling than some chocolate and popcorn. He groaned a little as he awkwardly got up before standing and heading down to the den where he knew his husband would probably be. He had his hands on his lower back trying to support the weight of the baby as his back was really giving him grief and aching a lot.

He smiled looking over at his husband “Babe? I’m hungry for some dinner, can we order some pizza? Please” he said and bit his lip a little like a child. He was really craving pizza with lots of peppers and extra cheese.
Half an hour later, Michael returned to the den having taken deliver of a steaming hot pizza. He stopped in his tracks, his cock twitching involuntarily as he saw Jace position himself on the coffee table on all fours, his ass wiggling back and forth like an excited puppy.

Michael cleared his throat and walked around the table. His towel came undone as he sat down in the armchair facing Jace but he didn’t care. All he wanted to do was feed his eager husband.

He pulled a slice from the pie, the extra cheese hanging in long strings as he raised it to Jace’s mouth.

“Careful, babe, it’s hot”
Jace got himself steady on the table, he felt this was a level less embarrassing than sitting on the floor in the same way similar to how a pet would. He licked his lips in anticipation watching his husband come over with the box.

Jace smiled brightly and leaned forward taking the tip of the pizza in his mouth moaning softly, so excited at the fact his body was getting exactly what he was craving. He closed his eyes savouring it as he ate it slowly and what may be considered sensually. He felt some grease trickle down his chin and licked his lips softly moaning softly again in appreciation “Thank you babe” he said happily.
Michael reached out and gently wiped the grease from his lovers chin. He rubbed it across Jace’s lips, before kissing his salty mouth.

“Anything for you, babe,” he said, pulling back and replacing his lips with another slice of pizza that Jace eagerly devoured. He had no idea why he found this so arousing. Food play wasn’t his thing at all but the sight of his pregnant husband on all fours, stuffing himself to feed their baby, was really turning him on. As Jace made short work of a third slice, Michael contemplated asking Jace to make use of his digestion time to go down on him but he suspected Jace would say no, his sexual appetite waning again as his food appetite ramped up.
Jace hummed happily against his lips before happily eating more of the pizza. He licked his lips lightly as he finished his fourth slice and wiped his mouth with his hand smiling brightly at his husband. “Thank you baby” he said happily, his eyes flashing down seeing his husband’s erection and bit his lip “Maybe there’s another way I can thank you” he said and winked at his partner “You can pick baby…whatever you want, mouth or arse” he said grinning at his husband, loving how he could make him fall apart with just some words confirming what he knew his husband was thinking.
“If I’m a good boy and get you some dessert later can I have both?” Michael asked standing up and positioning himself in front of his lover. From where Jace was on the coffee table, his lips were perfectly placed. Michael was so hard that his cock was resting against his abs, so he pushed it down, rubbing the tip against Jace’s parted lips.

“Fuck, baby, you’re too good to me,” he said as he felt the warmth of his husband’s mouth swallow him.