American Horror Story: Death Valley
AHS: Double Feature, Part 2
The TikTok seems to be @calcambon. Very excited for this installment of AHS!
In this trailer breakdown for Episode 8, around the 2:03 mark, they point out that you can see a slight baby bump on Cal (Nico Greetham's character). This episode can't come soon enough. 

Screenshots of the belly shots! Cal's is more noticeable when the video is in action.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I saw episode one of this season. This maybe promising!
I'll upload some screenshots when the episode ends!
Computer is busted, gonna upload them to my tumblr and I'll add a link when I get a chance
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM81LVJ6v/

Check out the tik tok nico greetham just posted , Issac Powell posted on his Instagram a pic of his enormous belly also on his stories.
They are uploading a lot of BTS stuff like I can't even keep up lol
A link to my tumblr for screencaps
Another Tiktok from Nico (working out)
Another, another Tiktok from Nico (wearing a robe)
From an Instagram Story: Isaac dancing with his baby belly
From an Instagram Story: Isaac trying to show off his belly
From an Instagram Story: Nico enjoying a craving

Edit: That should be everything from the cast tonight. Hopefully.

This may be the most thrilling mpreg story in mainstream television I've ever seen. I can't wait for next weeks episode. If you like bellies, birth, and anything related to horror mpreg, get a Hulu account ASAP. The end of the last episode featured Issac Powell (*HOT*) in some intense labor with a *very* realistic belly. I just can't get over how thankful I am to AHS for gifting us these insanely hot pregnant men :)
More BTS photos from Inside!

Leslie Grossman posted this today.

Another BTS pic from Nico! Be sure to check out his TikTok too for his fun bts videos!

Another Tiktok from Nico: Dancing!
Screencaps from my Tumblr

I was not expecting the storyline they took with Cal and Troy in regards to their babies/pregnancies. It was kinda sweet.
And then it went all American Horror Story, wonder how they'll wrap it up next week.
(10-14-2021, 03:57 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: Another Tiktok from Nico: Dancing!
Screencaps from my Tumblr

I was not expecting the storyline they took with Cal and Troy in regards to their babies/pregnancies. It was kinda sweet.
And then it went all American Horror Story, wonder how they'll wrap it up next week.

Oh my god I loathed it! It was actually legit sweet at first. And I'm surprised they handled it with such compassion. And it goes off the rails. ?

We've been blessed with so much Mpreg bts content etc. I'm really gonna miss it. I'm almost positive they won't tackle mpreg or Aliens again...
And some more Behind the Scenes stuff

the acting is soooooo gooooddd
just finished the final episode. the acting was good but the ending was weird and kinda lame in my opinion
Wow that was disappointing and not in like an mpreg sense but like in a whole story one. I liked Cal and Troy and out of the four modern day protagonist they got the only development, being a couple really helped that. The girls Jaime and Kendal were just there to move the plot ahead for the finale. Like once the guys were dead I sorta just checked out. I wish we had gotten at least one more episode with the four of them prior to being taken to area 51, but it is what it is.

Shame. I still think Ryan Murphy has a thing for mpreg though.

One last tiktok from Nico. This time with a wedgie XD
Ughhh this makes me not even want to watch the ending now. They did such a good job with the story and acting up until now even though it was pretty rushed. This definitely deserved its own season or at least like 7 episodes instead of 4. Guess someone’s just gonna have to write a fic with a better/different ending!
I agree. It just feels like that having one of the girls end up giving birth to "The perfect hybrid" is so cliche. It would have been cool if it ended up being one of the guys. And instead of ending it the way it did, which I feel was rushed because they ran out of time and episodes, they should have had maybe the guys, or even one of the guys, escape with their baby and then you would have the challenge of being out in the world trying to raise a secret alien baby. That would have been so much cooler and better.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
A screencap from the ultrasound scene. 
The brunette is soooo hot  Heart Eyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart A Traditional Story of Taiwan - 戲說台灣 pirateking1256 4 4,290 06-13-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  American Dad - Rodger has a Baby KyleAlexander 0 2,470 04-27-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: KyleAlexander
  American Dad Roger gives birth hugebelly 3 21,113 10-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Last Post: PorterBailey