Open The Late Bloomer Club
Open to all, please read description.
The effect was instant. Todd threw back his head as he jerked around on the bed while his manhood was sycked ob by the tube. Todd covered his face while his wife came to her husband's side. His breathing became deep as electric waves of pleasure ran through his aged body, his belly fat wiggling with his movements. Soon, grunts became louder and louder before turning into moans and whimpers as his swollen balls contracted....then, with a roar Todd came into the machine. The convulsing firefighter letting loose an enormous amount of thick seed into the collection tube.
"you're doing well Todd, just try to keep an even breathing" Wesley called as he kept the sample recovering tube in place as the older man arched his back and squirmed on delight with the orgasm they induced chemically.

Carefully once Todd released all the sperm they needed. Weasley gently removed the tube and cleaned the still erect Shaft from the life giving seed. "if you still feel full, let me know so I can collect another sample Todd. I also noticed in your file it doesn't soecify if you're giving the baby up for adoption it keeping him or her to raise by you and your wife"
Luke wipes his eyes he waddle slowly out of the bathroom he waddle slowly back to his room
Todd nodded at the doctors advice, he was still greedily gulping down air as he finished releasing his seed into the collection, his plump middle rising and falling rapidly.
"Its one of the adoption babies," Todd gasped as his wife wiped the sweat from his brow. "We already got three kids of our own."
Todd didn't bother anymore with modesty, leaving himself naked and exposed from his belly on down, knowing the the procedure was only just starting.
Luke wipes his eyes but tears kept falling down his face he started to pack his stuff he lock his door so no one can come in he rubs his very large stomach
Luke unlocks his door grabbing his backpack his water broke minutes ago and his contractions are about three minutes apart he waddle slowly to the door
Wesley took a paper towel and cleaned Todd from any seed that had escaped the tube he had used to collect the sample.
"All right I'll write that in for you now. Othrrdieothr baby would stay with you, even if you had three children already" he said.

"now Todd I need you to part your legs. Can you do that for me? Or you would prefer the help of stirrups to keep you in that position?"

Paul, a nurse at the center had arrived just to his shift as he noticed a visible in labor man making his way to a car. He frowned at that for it was very strange. Usually heavily on labor men entered the clinic not got out of them.
Luke holds his stomach he squats down tears falling down his face
He looks up seeing Paul he trys to stand up but couldn't he keeps squatting down by his car " been in labor for about six hours contractions are about two minutes apart there was a doctor but he left me in the bathroom alone for 45 minutes if yours wondering why I'm leaving sir
Name: Bryan Hicks
Role: Carrier, currently in the middle of labor
Bryan hated being here. He hated the stinging scent of the sanitation. He hated being in that godforsaken hospital room, being monitored and poked and prodded as if he were a prized cow at the fair. He was the sherif for gods sake, he felt as if he was at least owed the dignity of a home birth, not crowded by other groaning, meaning men. His belly, twice its normal size, contracted once again, making the elder lawman groan audibly and brave himself against his car, they were coming fast, ever few minutes now, but his water still hadn't broken. He remembered how loudly his son, who was 51 at the time of his first pregnancy, wailed during birth. And even though being near the ripe old age of 70, his pride made such a prospect of openly pushing out a VERY heavy baby boy something out of a nightmare.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Luke waddle back into the center he sits down on a chair
Luke wait to get help his contractions are two minutes apart he breathes slowly he sits down
Anyone still up to rp
Luke waits in the waiting room his contractions are about 3 miles apart he sways his hips slowly
Smile 
Hello,

Is this thread still active or open for others? I find it very interesting. Cheers :)
(I think it's still open (
(Does anyone want to rp in this(
Luke waddle slowly around the waiting room his contractions are 3 minutes apart he breathes slowly swaying his hips slowly "okay boys be good to your father he said to his very large stomach as he feels kicking from his 3 boys
(I still interested in continuing this rp(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Club Activities University justpush 240 19,743 06-04-2023, 01:36 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16