Closed Who's your father?
Alex stared as if mesmerized at the infant. She was beautiful... And so similar to Dom. She was a copy of him. It was obvious she was his daughter. Alex kissed her forehead, crying for the first time in several minutes, but this time from happiness. He's a mommy. He finally has baby. His joy in arms. In ecstasy, he pulled Dom into an unexpected kiss. "Thank you for her. It's perfect... We created a little miracle..." he said, still having tears in his eyes. He felt a really big thank you for Dom. He was brave.
Dominic kissed back. He was still scared but it apeased him Alex was staying awake and holding the baby by his own. "hey its okay...youre both fine and that´s what matters . you thank me for her? youre the one that´s done it all silly" he said.

Voices came in rush voices and Daniel, who they had not realized had left arrived with the paramedics team, as the ambulance had made it through. Dominic moved slightly away as the paramedics came to Alex and the baby girl. One of them presented himself as Ryan , he noted the amout of blood the young man had lost and that the baby was still atatched but sucking and nursing well. he gently inspected the abdomen to see if the placenta was in or out. The teacher that brought them had said he had delivered it, but that could have been only a piece.

"youre safe now" the paramedic said "we´ll now take you and your baby to the hospital" he announced as a stretcher was brought in to move Alex and his daughter. Dom began to dress himself to be able to go with them in the ambulance as three paramecis moved Alex to the stretcher, the hemorrage was still there "do you know your blood type sir?" one of the paramedics asked as he was now wheeled out of the room, safely covered in sheets and blankets to keep him and the newborn warm. Dom was following quickly behind.
Everything was happening fast. A few students looked at him, but he didn't give a damn. He had his little one with him now and that was the most important thing. He calmed down as Dom followed them. He felt safe with him. When they got into the ambulance the paramedics set everything up and Dom sat down beside them. " I can't remember, but I think it was A Rh+... Something like that," he said, and then focused his gaze on the little one, who was drinking milk politely and quietly for the moment. He held Dom's hand the entire trip, looking at him with tired eyes. A moment later he remembered something. He was supposed to call his mom. Oh, shit. " Dom will you call my mom at the hospital? She must know that I gave birth, I promised her that," he said, and then stroked the little one's back affectionately
The paramedics stabilied the new father quickly, an IV went into his arm with serum to keep him hydrated and a bag of blood for transfusion. they would check and tend to the rest in the hospital. They didnt even tried to move the baby from Alex to cut her cord, as the young father seeemed to be holding to her for dear life.

Dom held the hand all the trip, he was mostly silent and his gaze focused on his boyfriend. He noted some color was returning to him now some new blood was being given to him. "I will call her, wont she hate to hear it from me though? she never liked me" he said

They arrived within minutes to the hospital. If only they would have arrived when they mostly needed them when Alex was struggling to deliver their daughter, Dom thought, as they whelled Alex into the hospital with its pristene white walls and lights. they wheeled Alex into a room and Dom was about to follow but was stopped by a paramedic " you must wait outside, you did good" he said to Dom "let us take it from here, you´ll see them soon" he said.
"You have no choice... And so she must accept you into my life. You're my boyfriend and the father of our daughter," Alex said to him before they were separated. They took him to the gynecology ward. They cut the umbilical cord and that's where they took the little one to be examined. Alex did it with an aching heart, but he knew it was necessary. They finally took care of him. They examined and checked all parameters. It turned out that the pocket knife had wounded him a little inside and that's why there was so much blood. Fortunately, it was not very serious. The doctor said a short treatment would help. The teenager nodded his head in agreement, then began filling out the paperwork. Without thinking, he entered Dom as his father. The name box, however, was left blank. He wanted to consult with Dom. Immediately the nurse was bringing him his little happiness. The girl was dressed in sleepwear and was wailing badly. She must have been scared apparently. Alex placed her on his chest and began to soothe her. He asked the nurse to let Dom in already. The woman went to do it.
They checked the placenta was really out, which it was. And gave him stitched to stop the bleeding. Once he was all set they changed him to a hospital gown and brought his daughter back to him. "shes five pounds two oz" the nurse that brought her told him as she laid the little girl atop his chest.

The baby girl stopped crying once she was back in her fathers arms, and settled quietly. Both father and daughter were taken to a room in the gynecology ward. the baby had kept her eyes closed all the time as she rested above her mother´s chest, yet she finally opened them realeaving stark blue eyes. Dom´s eyes, and yawned as she settled lazily in her mothers arms.

Dominic was finally allowed minutes later once the nurses got all the paperwork done. He rushed in, yet calmed down seeing Alex was looking ten times better and he had the baby with him . "are...you okay?" he asked coming closer and smiling at the sight of the baby girl. "I called your mother, shes coming, told me I could go to hell for doing this to you and knocking you up" he said not paying attention to his mother-in law? he guessed that was now what she was.
Alex laughed at Dom's words. He partially understood his concerns, but he knew his mom and knew that she would ultimately love her son-in-law and be like his biological mom to him, meaning good and overprotective.

But he reached for Dom's hand and placed it on the girl's head. The little one made a quiet sound. It was adorable and such a sweetheart. Children are a wonderful thing. So far for him. The teens sat in silence, relishing the peace and the baby. Finally, Alex broke the silence. "Dom... I haven't given her a name yet. I wanted to wait with this for you" he said, and then he intertwined their hands together, with the other hand stroking the little one's head
"her hair is so soft and lightly curly" he said grinning, for his was just the same. he rubbed his hand on her back and was susrprised Alex hadn´t simply named her alone. "I bet you had a name for her already?" he asked sitting in a corner of the bed to be close to him and his daughter. "I well...what about Josephine?" he asked as he liked that name. "Or Eira? it means snow...and there was a lot of snow when she was born..."he said and chuckled "though with her having my skin color dont know if you think it fits..." he said now wondering if Alex wouldnt want an ivory baby, and not a more caramel one.

He had been so worried about her and Alex "what did the doctors said...did I harm you too much pushing her out like that? or her? did I hurt her?" he asked concerned.
"Eira?" he asked, and then repeated some. He liked it. So nice and pleasant. And the meaning is fitting in general. He smiled in agreement and then kissed the little one on the forehead, feeling her tighten her grip on his finger. She was lovely. Like a bunny. Their little hare. Parents' bunny. Little Eira. Seeing the concern in Dom, he grabbed his hand and then stroked his cheek affectionately. "Hey... Take it easy. It's all good. The little one is healthy and fine with me. You did everything right," he assured him, then kissed him on the lips, "You better worry about how you're going to tell your parents... You're going to come back from a trip with boyfriend and baby by your side"
"you're sure it is all fine? Perhaps we couid have done better..." he said and smiled happy he liked the name Eira for their daughter.

"she's so tiny... And cute... You...you don't mind she's as dark as I?" he asked slowly very concius of himself what if Alex had really wanted Daniel's baby and not his?

He shrugged his shoulders "I really don't care what my parents say. And you think they'll be surprised they know... What I do" he sighted "I'm planning on going off to college. Will you come with me? I know it's a lot to ask you went through a pregnancy alone and delivered in such a traumatic way... But.. I think it will be best if I continue to study to provide for you both. I'm... Studying out of the country but if you don't want to move that far I could search a local college "
"It's fine, really..." he laughed and then stroked his cheek for before the little one started to cry. He took her higher and began rocking her, trying to soothe her. " I love the way she looks. You can tell right away she's yours... She's perfect," he added, and then began speaking in a soothing voice to the infant. He hoped she wouldn't be very anxious and give them some life for the next few months. They could use a moment of peace in each of their next days. Hearing about Dom's plans made him a little uncomfortable. He'll go to college and have to support them.... It's a little uncomfortable. He is forced to take care of the little one and live on his lover's money. It kind of offended his pride. "Go abroad, you deserve it... But isn't it an expense that you would take us with you? Raising a child is not cheap. Besides, you'll have to balance it with your studies... Have you thought this through properly? " he asked, then scratched the back of his neck awkwardly
Dom smiled brightly that he liked the way the baby looked. He sis too. "she's very cute. I so see some of your features in her" he said

"Yeah it would be if we do that. It's just a possibility we'll do what's best for Eira" he said "I know it would be perhaps some hard few years but... It's better we have a good job in the end right? You could study too if you like, have you thought of what you'd like to do after school and now having her?" he asked as that was important too.

"and if it's you're worried about me working and studying at the same time don't be. I ahs to settle down in the end, right? Stop being so crazy? You sued to tell me that when we.. Began to see each other and... Seems I didn't listened as we now have a daughter "he said but grinned he was happy to have a daughter and was in love with her since he saw her and saw how clearly she was his.
Alex smiled slightly, laying the little one on top of him and clearly relieved to see her calm down and lie down politely. The worst is behind him, but they still have serious conversations to have about them, the future, and Eira. After all, they had become teenage parents, they still had to be responsible for Eira now. He gently stroked the little one's head. "I appreciate your willingness Dom and that you want to take good care of us. It's nice, but not too heavy? We are young and both still have a lot on our minds. Maybe it would be better if I stayed here with the baby? We can keep in touch via skype, and you'll probably come back to our town occasionally. I won't make it harder for you to contact Eira. You're her father, and my boyfriend," he said, and then grabbed his hand, looking at him with seriousness, "I'm going to go to college in absentia, my mother will help me. You can do it, go to college and don't worry, okay?" asked, looking at him tenderly
Eira seemed tired and that was why she was fuzzy. It hadn't been an easy birth for her either. She would hold tightly to her mother's hospital gown and lay her little head against his chest where she could hear the well known beating heart.

"I don't know... Long distance is hard and I wouldn't see her. I would only see her once a year two if I'm very hopeful. " he said with a pregnant sigh. He knew he had to go to college yet perhaps he didn't had to go out the country? "perhaps we don't have to talk this now... I was jsut very excited to star something with you. Just know... I'll stay with you and her. I want to be her dad and your partner. Almost loosing you back there I... I realized it's not just lust or the awe of your pregnant body. I... I was dead scare to not see you again or talk to you. I'm sure of my feelings and I'm sure it will do us no good if we separate "he said and looked at the baby Alex held

" you think I coudo hold her? I barely did before... "he said shyly.
Alex stared at him as he said this suspended himself for a moment. " Sure, take her...," he said, and then handed Eira to him, watching the little one cling to her father confidently and calmly. Apparently, bonds with fathers come on their own. Staring at her, he didn't even notice when his eyes closed again and he fell peacefully asleep. He was emotionally and physically exhausted. The birth was horrible. He needed rest. Although the conversation about their future was not completed. They will have to figure out a lot of things, but they will come to an agreement. Fate wanted to give them a chance. And even when his mom came in and he was aware of it, pretending to be asleep, he didn't open his eyes. He listened amused as Dom got reprimanded and then they chatted in unison about Eira, how pretty she was...
Domics eyes lighted up as he took his daughter you could say for the first time. He had just placed her against his chest when he saw Alex had fallen asleep.

He kissed his forehead and covered him up so he could rest "Don't worry Alex I'll look after her as you sleep" he said as he held Eira close.

Two hours later Dominic had to ha dle his new mother in law.
"Her name is not Molly, it's Eira" he said for the upteeth time to the elder woman that said his daughters name had to be Molly after her and her own mother.

"with all respect, we both chose Eira for her" he insisted. Yet it was no use, soon harsh words of being a fuck boy and destroying Alex's future with a baby came on another wave. The woman's would alternate on doting on the baby and hating him.

Out of respect he reminds silent and took it all. He didn't wanted to shout in front of Eira or wake up Alex who needed his rest.
Finally, Alex forced himself up and opened his eyes. He greeted his mother affectionately and then answered a few of her questions about how he was feeling. He wanted to reassure her at first. Then Dom handed him Eira, which he placed on his chest. He hugged her and then looked at his mom. "Me and Dom made a beautiful baby... Our dear Eira..." he kissed the little girl on the forehead "Mom if it wasn't for Dom the little one might be dead. He saved us both. And Mr. Daniel, who also helped," he added further. Molly didn't know about his relationship with the teacher and he wanted to keep it that way. He immediately intertwined his hand with Dom's, smiling at him. He was happy, and his mom will accept Dom sooner or later
"I don't know what this boy does to you Alex.. It was the same before and have you forgotten how you cried for him?" she asked looking disaroovingly at Dominic, she clearly was just concerned about his own son, perhaps Alex could understand that better now he had a little on of his own to worry about.

" I... Thought you said it would be Molly... But if you chose Eira that's fine. My grand daughter is such a precious baby, just like you son" she said and smiled.

Molly sighted "you wouldn't needs saving if he hadn't taken advantage of you and got you pregnant" she said yet that was stupid to say she knew, now she had seen the baby she was in love with her. So she blushed "did he really saved you both?" she asked looking at her son and then the boy she hated and how the boy she hated now held close her son and grand baby in a very affectionate manner.

"you're... Sure of this Alex? I'm worried for you and the baby"
"Mom... This is the past. Dominic will provide for us and take care of me and Eira. Don't worry mom..." he said to the woman and then hugged her. He kissed her cheek. And then he rested his forehead against her shoulder. He shed a few tears. He began to cry quietly. "Mom...The birth was so painful... I thought I was dying. Thank you for giving birth to me," he said with great emotion, and then kissed the head of the little one, who began to quiver in his arms. He stroked her gently and asked her not to cry. Eira looked at him with her big eyes, then caught his finger and was quiet. He hugged her, then looked at Dom and his mother. The day passed surprisingly quickly and quite in a pleasant atmosphere. In the evening he fell asleep at home with the baby on his chest
FOUR MONTHS LATER

Mexico City
The Clark's residence

Dominic Clark was mad. Actually, he was pissed. And if the way the engine of the parking car in the garage could be any indication of his state of mind, he was ready to jump someone and kill.

If there was anything Dominic hated more than even going a week without sex, was someone trying to control him and tell him what to do.

Once he returned from the skiing trip not only with a boyfriend (which he never had before) but with a daughter, hell had broken in the Clark's mansion.
Not only Alex was critized for his wanton in ways and manners and social position and deemed improper as partner to the heir of a big oil magnate, but even baby Eira was frowned upon due to who her mother was and for being born out of wedlock. Still, she was at least tolerated, No Clark's blood could be allowed to grow up away from the family and with peasants.
His parents had let him do as he pleased all those years apparently to later demand of him marrying the son of a transatlantic associate of his father's, so both "empires" cold merge and become even more powerful and opulent.
Dom had refused, hence why we was now living in Mexico city, with his boyfriend and his four month old daughter, running away from the pressure of his parents.

Yet he had been a fool to think another country and another laungage would be enough to keep away his parents. No, he had found a black limousine that called everyone's attention outside his university and inside? A messager.

His parents were in town, the wedding was on its way. He needed to comply.

He strode into the home he shared with Alex, anger fuming out of him like a demon.