Closed Who's your father?
He excitedly signed the document, and then the notary said they could kiss if they wished. Alex leaned over and gently brushed his lover's lips. His husband. What a magical feeling.

Eira, of course, was a little confused, but she was bravely quiet and only at the end of the ceremony did she cry, which forced Alex to take her in his arms. Fortunately, she was already calm in the car seat. Alex leaned against Dom's car, then looked at him. " I can't catch my breath from all this... I can't believe we did that" he put his arms around his neck and hugged him
Dom held him close and kissed his lips. He couldn´t stop smiling broadly once they signed and it was done. "Its so unbelievable I would want to marry you?" he asked and looked at him curous and hugged him close "it might be a very simple wedding but...why dont you choose where should we go this couple of days?" he asked and grinned at him.
"Not so long ago, I thought I'd be raising my child alone.... Fate smiled on me though," he muttered and laid his head on his shoulder, craving more of his husband's closeness. He stroked Dom's neck, looking happily at him. "And we have savings? I don't want to spend money on something unnecessary. I'm fine the way it is. You're next to me and that's all I want," he confessed and kissed him on the lips before arching his back, "We better not romance here like this, we have a baby in the car. "
"we have some little savings to spare, so dont go that crazy, but we can spare to go somwhere nice" he assured thanking the good head on Alex that would worry of their finances. They got back in the car as Alex said they couldnt be romacing like that in public leaving Eira alone in the car.

"I´ve never asked but... would you have told me of Eira, if we hadn´t seen each other in the trip?" he asked sofrly as he started the car to drive off waiting for his now husband to tell him, where he would like them to go, to celebrate such union. Their daughter was now legitimate by the old ways, in wich parents must be married.
"It's hard... Probably not. I wouldn't have the guts. I would give birth myself and raise her." he said and looked at him sadly and then looked at his daughter who had fallen asleep. He placed a hand on his stomach, thinking in concentration. "You know... I wanted to get an abortion, but at the last minute, I decided against it. I don't regret it now. Eira is a miracle. I love her really hard," he confessed, and then touched his husband's hand. He smiled in silence for a long time. At one point he looked at him with a glint in his eye. "Let's rent a vacation home... We'll have privacy and we won't pay much," he suggested
"I would like to argue and say you know you could have trusted me. But I know I was a shitty boyfriend at first. Im thankful you gave me a second chance regardless of it" he said and looked at their daughter " I believe we owe her a lot, being together is one of them. She made me realize I couldn´t continue playing like a bratty child. I do wonder what you saw in me...when we first dated and had those crazy romps that made her" he said raising his eyebrows in a suave move.

"I like that idea, by the sea shore? Eira has yet to meet the ocean for the first time" he said grinning "perhaps you can go taking a look to some R&Bs and pick one for us as I take us there?"
"Sure, let's give our daughter the best memories possible! I want her to be happy like me and you," he said, and then as they drove out of the city limits onto the highway, he turned on the radio quietly. They were playing his favorite song. Alex began to swivel his hips cheerfully in his chair. He sang and played like there was no tomorrow. With a pacifier in her mouth, Eira squealed with equal joy. The little one had already become accustomed to her young parents' lifestyle. She was just like them. Life before her was just beginning.
They arrived to a small seashore town. Through the phone Alex had booked them a home for a week there.

Sun had set by the time they arrived. As usual it was Dom who went to gr tthr baby out of the car. Eira was fast asleep as he took her into his arms and took out the small bag Alex had packed for them.
The keys were where the owner told them they would be. Hidden in a planter at the entrance. Dom unlocked the door and threw the bag in. "Wait isn't it tradition to carry you in bridal style?" he asked and smiled brightly.
Alex laughed quietly. There was indeed such a tradition, and seeing his husband's vivid account, he decided to fulfill his dream of bringing him into the summer house. "Put the little one down and I'll wait, if you insist so much..." he said, and then having a moment to himself he looked around. The views were stunning. He hoped the conditions would be as described in the advertisement. Still, he wanted to at least leave here with good memories of the location
Dim kissed his now husband's lips as he went inside first with their daughter asleep on his arms. He turned the lights on as he went and searching found the kids bedroom. It had a small bed not a crib as he had hoped for Eirawas only four months old.

He came out with the baby girl still in his arms "we'll need the Moses there's no crib" he said as he went to the trunk's car and got the moses and went back in to settle their daughter down.
Once Eira was safely in her baby cot he went back for his husband and scooped him up in his arms and carried him in, bridal style.
"You're crazy, you know that?" he said, or rather asked and laughed, looking deeply into his eyes. They may have done everything quickly and thoughtlessly, and then he will explain to his mother, but what will he do? He loved his boyfriend and now husband and they had to do it now through Dom's parents and their attempts to break up their relationship. But he had no regrets. When they found themselves in the bedroom on the bed, Alex just kissed his lips gently, seeing Dom barely holding back. And after all, he said the wedding night wouldn't happen. It'll be fun
"you're still set on not having a wedding night tonight?" he asked as he kissed his now husband feeling giddy to know their relationship was set now, their compromise to each other and their daughter was formalized.
Being married felt like his parents couldn't control him now or take him away from his family.
Alex's breath was taken away when Dominic kissed him. He looked at him with desire, but also amusement.
" I don't know... And did you deserve it?" he asked with a lewd smile and began nibbling on his husband's lip with his thumb, seeing how he too was feeling the atmosphere
Dom looked amused. He was the one to tease Alex not the way around "who are you and what you've done to sweet caring Alex?"he asked with a chuckle" I think I've been a good boyfriend and father "he said and grinned" what if we practice to make another baby girl? "he asked whispering in his ear with a mischievous look on his eyes.
Alex looked at him stunned and then returned the smile gently, embracing him by the nape of his neck and their pelvises drew closer together. "Well..." he pretended to think about it " Maybe I could consider your request and... And with that, you could once again become the father of another sweet bubbly baby, who this time will perhaps look more like me...?"
"I don't mind if she looks like you" he loved being the father of a girl and found he would very munch enjoy another girl "or him, I don't mind really. Just don't scare me like with Eira... I truly thought you would die during her delivery" he said and kissed the crook of his neck "it made me realize we are just owners of today, and that I really held feelings for you" he said as he placed himself over his husband and kissed his lips. "I love you. You've changed my life, you know that? Given me the best thing in my life that is Eira. For her and you I would do anything so you both can be happy and safe"
Alex hadn't expected to hear such a touching confession. Tears immediately flowed into his eyes, and his voice trembled with emotion. He stroked his cheek lightly with his palm and then brought their foreheads in contact with each other, making for a truly intimate moment.
"I love you, Dominic.. You are my refuge of safety and joy. I'll stay with you a long time, I promise... I'll give you a bunch of beautiful and smart kids, and then like a typical wife I'll yell at you for stupid things, which will make us make love in bed on approval... " he said, grinning like a fool
Dom misses his tears away with a small smile. He loved his husband or wife "you desire to be my wify or my hubby?" he asked and grinned "how many children?" he asked chuckling "I'll take your word as you already know what you're getting into. We already have the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't know what my life would be without you or Eira" they had made him mature as he needed. He took of his own shirt and slid lit his pants as he began to undress his husband.
Alex giggled, then touched the back of his ear. "Wife, husband... As it suits you... " he said with a twinkle in his eye "We still have time to talk about the kids" he added immediately and then already focused on Dom's body which was still so hot and sexy. His changed through pregnancy and postpartum, but he didn't complain. At least his ass and breasts were a little bigger
"hmmm you tell me what you want me to refer to you as... I want you to be happy" he assured him missing the fuller breasts as Alex nursed their daughter. He kissed the fuller hips the saggy skin left by the pregnancy.
He couldn't adore the young man any more than he did. "get in position for me" he said kneeling to take off his underwear.