Closed Who's your father?
"Well, then... Call me wife. Let the other women look at me with envy," he muttered with a smile and then sighed feeling his husband's hot lips on his skin. He looked down at him, and then hearing his command momentarily put his belly on the bed, but in doing so he arched his ass towards Dominic. He was excited.
Dom felt himself shiver but eyeing his Alex lay in that way. He began to prepare his wife helping him to dilate by using his fingers. His wife's opening was slick and warm as the first finger made it indie him.
Alex had to bite his lip to stop himself. He didn't want to wake Eira, who was sleeping the room next door. He started gasping, breathing loudly. He hadn't felt that adrenaline in days and his body had kind of forgotten what it was like. "Dom... Don't test my patience" he muttered and turned his head towards him
Dom grinned "I don't want to hurt you just sliding in" he said as his fingers slid back into the warm opening aiding the anal ring start to dilate for him
Carsen hid his face between his shoulders and moaned quietly, feeling his small penis stiffen slightly as well. Only Dom could fire him up like that.

"You're a manipulator... But I love you," he said, and then spun his ass