Closed Who's your father?
Oh... So I won't trouble you. As long as nothing comes of it," he apologized, and then walked away. He hadn't spoken to a teacher in a long time. Since he found out about the pregnancy he has kept quiet and has not tried to find out who the father of his child is. He preferred to get on with his own life. "Really, man? Are you with that freak? I thought you were with us" - he heard one of the rugby team members say to Dominic. He just bit his lip. He was accustomed to derision.
Don simply smiled to his friend "call him a freak if you want but he's so much better in bed than you" he countered "he manages to satisfy me, weather with you I was always feeling in want" he said unapologetic.
He had the school strings in his fingers and enjoyed it "bring my share if the booze to my room tonight, okay?" he instructed his friends.

He then took his bag and went over to Alex placing his free arm around his shoulders. "Seems we'll be sharing a room once again"
"You like to make a fuss with your person. It pisses me off" only the pregnant man said, stepping away from him slightly. He started taking the suitcase towards their room. "And don't defend me. I got used to it. After all, I'm a school whore. And pregnant." He shrugged, then opened the door with the key he got "Choose a bed, I will adjust"
"who said I'm defending you?" Dom asked "I just said the truth. You're not bad in bed, whilst Paul is" he said and looked at him "school whore? Really? Are we in the middle ages?" he scoffed " there's nothing wrong with ha in an active sex life. The pregnant part well... I imagine it must be problematic, but it has done wonders to your ass. You didn't had that much beef when we slept together " he said placing his bag over the bed he said claiming for himself.
"Are you really counting on sex to say that?" he snorted, then knelt slowly, starting to unpack. He had several children's clothes in his suitcase. He didn't know why he took them, but they acted a bit like a talisman. He felt safe with them. When he put some of his clothes into a small chest of drawers, he grabbed a towel. " I'll take a shower. Be right back"
"well Im hoping to get some fun and lay with you, true. But I´m okay if it doesnt. theres tons of fish in the water" he said with a cocky grin, as he watched him go to take a shower.
"Idiot," he muttered before walking into the bathroom. As soon as he was in the cabin, and the water started running down him, perhaps because of Dom's words, he got a little excited, and an erection could be seen from between his legs.
Dom sighted and laid over his bed as he heard the water coming down in the titles of the bathroom.
He was having a hard time understanding why Alex is not falling for him as he would normally do
Alex didn't know what to do. On the one hand he was horny as hell, but he knew he'd make an even bigger slut of himself. Therefore he worked his hand on his member, resting his forehead against the tiles
The young man began to sing for himself still resting in bed as he crossed his arms behind his head.
He waited for minutes on end but noticed Alex was not coming out from the bathroom. So he stood up and gave a knock on the door. "Everything is fine there?" he asked in case he had suddlenly felt bath due to his pregnancy or who knows had even gone into labor right there.
He had no idea how these things went but Alex seemed to be big enough to be full term.
Alex was aroused by Dom's words. He turned off the tap for a moment. The water stopped flowing. "I need to wash up properly... You don't want to know the details," he said, and then he really got on with it. The cold water thankfully caused the excitement to slowly decrease. He then took care of washing his ass and belly.
"I can help wash you up" he offered once more flirting, not expecting anything about it as he waited by the door for a response "Why wouldn't I want to know the details? It's not like I haven't seen you naked Alex"
"I'm pregnant. It's different now," he answered at once and cut off the subject. When he finished he left the cabin, but then realized he had forgotten his towel. Oh, shit. He swung the door open slightly. "Can you hand me a towel? I forgot to take," he said, looking at him fleetingly
"different how?" he asked still being cocky and flirting "you're pregnant but it's the same body" he objected and brought a towel for him. He got a glimpse of his naked body and gave him a grin "for what I see, it's a desirable body. Same as the one I recall"
:S-stop it!" he said passing him, then sat down on his bed. Why did he have to share a room with him? Fortunately, he was delivered by a knock on the door. He immediately went under the sheets, not wanting to be in just a towel in front of someone else.

Paul stepped inside. The same one who called him a freak. "Am I interrupting? "asked the player and then looked at Dom "The guys are having a drinking party and they invite you. Alone" he emphasized, and then gave him the promised bottle of alcohol " At midnight"
"you actually are Paul" he said, sure he was about to gain something from Alex. He came to the door to get his share of the booze "I'll be there, my boyfriend can't drink now either way. " he was crowning Alex on that manner for today or this trip. Who knew?

He saw Paul leave and he then hid his stash on a place the teachers wouldn't to looking for smuggled goods.

His eyes fell over the pregnant man in the next bed. He had covered still wet from the shower and the white sheets were now clinging to his still wet body "you do know you're not covering a thing, right? I'm sure you're making this in purpose now" he came closer and inclined over him "you can't be serous when you say you don't want me as a lover. I remember you were always quite fulfilled and contempt when we were done"
"Let go! Dominic! I'm saying something!" he said with seriousness, and then tried to push him away. Why was he doing this to him? Did he enjoy making his life miserable? He better stop. Alex thought, and then covered himself tighter with the bedclothes. "Don't call me your boyfriend. Just because you've slept with me a few times and now you're defending me from hook-ups doesn't mean anything. Take care of your business..." he muttered, and then bit his lip in nervous
"All right, calm down" he said raising both arms in surrender "I haven't even touched you" he signaled.
He sighted as he went to his own bag to get some of his own stuff out, now that it seemed his advances were denied a third time.
"you and Paul also slept together?" he asked finding it fascinating if so.

"Listen Alex, I get it. You're pregnant and die what they say emotions run high or something, but if you don't want to sleep with me or be my boyfriend for today it the trip that's fine. I won't bother you"
"It's none of your business who I slept with or who I didn't." he said, and then tried to take a nap. He drifted off to sleep a short time later. He didn't know how much he'd slept, but it was dark outside the windows and Dom wasn't there. So he went drinking with them. Heavyweight sighed. He changed into his pajamas with short shorts and a shirt, then read his mom's text messages. He gave her an answer. He lied about having a triple room, he has many friends and everyone helps him as much as they can. Because what was he supposed to say? Everyone calls him a whore, Dominic wants his body, he only has one person in the room? He didn't even know when he started crying. He was pathetic. He regretted it all.
Dominic gave up trying to sleep or even talk to Alex. He had come to the trip to enjoy himself and have fun. Not be turned down and be ordered to shut up.

He had gone away while Alex slept to the party on one of his friends rooms. At this party he was drinking freely and had one of his friends in his lap as they made out with intensity.
He reluctantly stopped to go back to his room in search for condoms to leave with Jake to his room.

As he returned to his and Alex's bedroom he found Alex crying. "you all right?" he asked as he silently looked for the condoms in his luggage.