Closed Who's your father?
Heavyweight nodded yes, then wiped away his tears. He will not be disturbed. And so he does it all out of pity and her own lust for him. Standing from the bed, he reached for the water and took a large gulp of the drink. He turned toward him after a moment. "You wanna fuck me?" he asked, and then his face became indifferent "Answer before I change my mind"
"well that's what I've been trying to do all day, sure" he said "but not like this.. You're not feeling well" he said as he found the condoms and pocketed them before he came over to where Alex was standing
"you're fucking hot and you know me to be a player. Yet even players have their code" he said and smiled "now of you wanna talk I'm here, or you can even join me if you really want to go on with this want to have sex with Jake. He's waiting in his room. He won't mind if you come and tag along"
Alex thought his heart was breaking. Dom's going to have sex with Jake. Okey. So Jake was now his prey for the night. Someone who had a hot body to fuck. And that's because he refused. Heavyweight shook his head negatively, then took another sip of water. He needed to get some air. When Dom leaves, he'll take a walk through the halls of the shelter. He's bored anyway.
Dom could feel the heaviness in the room. It all had gone silent. He truly had thought maybe Alex would be in the wagon to go have fun with Jake too. By the looks of it, he wasn't.
Silently he took a seat on Alex's bed and placed a hand on the pregnant man's thigh and gave a soft caress. His response of it would determine what he did for that night.
What he hadn't expected was that Dom would decide to stay. And still caress his thigh in such a gentle way. Alex blushed for the first time in a long time. No one touched him like that during the pregnancy. That was nice. "Why don't you go?"
Dom allowed his hand to keep carresing the thigh in a lazy manner. "you're not kicking me out yet" he said with a shrug and leaned over to kiss lips "and was hoping I could steal one of those from you" he said leaving his hit breath on the pregnant man's face.

"And now I've done it, I can go happy and peaceful ai did it" he announced, yet he was making no sign of leaving or had stopped touching him.
"You should take responsibility for what you've done now," he finally said, and then initiated another kiss himself. He caressed his lips with desire. He was thirsty for his touch. "Admit that I have a better body than Jake and I'm the one you want to have sex with"
Dom could feel the festiness light up in Alex that he had known before in their sexual encounters "well I kind of like that resoonsability" he said and kissed back with eagerness.
"you have a better body. Yet I want both tonight" he said frankly.
"I have to give you an ultimatum. It's either me or him," he said, and then put his arms around his neck. He knew what Dom liked about him, so he knew how to use his skills. "I'm supposed to be your boyfriend, so I guess you shouldn't cheat on me, huh?"
"you don't mean that..." he said missing down his neck as he made Alex lay in bed over his back "so now you're my boyfriend? I thought you weren't interested in the title for today or this week" he said hovering over him kissing his lips once more "besides... You can join us. It will be fun. Never considered an open relationship?"
"No, I don't like open relationships," he said and pushed him gently away. He slowly sat back down and sent him a brief look. "Have a nice fuck Jake," he said before he was the first to leave the room. He decided to walk around and explore the hostel. He slept through the day and wanted to get acquainted.
Dom sighted, he could still feel Alex's taste on him. Perhaps he had gone too fast and he had tried to enjoy both at the same time too quickly.

Alex was now gone yet Jake was still waiting. His nethers were begging to go and have someone warm his bed, so he followed his most banal impulses and went to Jake's room.

He did what he did and came out a half hour later of Jake's room and found Alex waddling in the hallway "hey handsome, can't sleep?" he asked gently and smiled "I'm sorry if I pressured you before" surely Alex knew very well how he was, how he felt and acted. Surely he wouldn't ask him to change or would he?
If he was serous about that me or no one. He wasn't sure what he would do. He was hoping to ease the idea to him or at least make him forget to worry about.
"The little one is kicking and not letting me sleep..." he explained, not even knowing why. Immediately, he simply sat in a chair in the lobby, looking at the view outside the window. Mountains, snow, forest... It's like a horror movie. Immediately he saw a machine with hot drinks. He was craving cocoa. He quickly scooped up the change and pressed the appropriate buttons. A hot, sweet drink...
"where is he kicking?" he asked looking down at the gravid and pregnant belly. It was a very nice night and well illuminated thanks to a clear sky and bright moon.

"if you can't sleep perhaps we can go take a walk? You look so good under the moonlight"
"Aren't you tired after fucked Jack? " he asked, and then took a sip of the hot drink. He smiled cheerfully. That's what he needed. He adjusted the robe on his body and opened the door. A chill wind hit him. "Damn, it's cold..."
"I'm offended by that question when you know my performing stamina" he said with a bright smile he felt the chill and surely that was no good for an unborn baby "we could go back to our dorm or... Sneak into the hot tub. No one will be there at this time of hour. You're up to it Alex? Or if you're ant more intimacy... T surely can make our room look quite special" he said placing a hand gentle over his pregnancy
"You think I want to fuck with you? You're wrong lover boy," he said, and the potek skipped past him, walking back into the room. He had chosen Jake, so he wasn't going to be another one that night. He may have felt bad for leaving him like that, but Dom did the same to him. And now he was pregnant, possibly with his child.
"I don't think anything. I'm just being hopeful" he said and smiled as he followed him back to their room "you can't be mad at me for being atractfdrto you and defire you."
"Will you be like this in the future too? You're not going to start a family but be a playboy?" asked tired of his behavior. He was like a big boy. "Anyway, never mind. Wake me up in the morning for breakfast," he said, and then slipped under the bedclothes
"I don't know what I will be like in the future and wow wait start a family?"he asked surprised. He never had thought of that.

" why would I? You're so moody with me and angry. I'm beginning to think you don't like me at all "he said getting on his own bed, even if he would rather share a bed with Alex.