Closed Who's your father?
"I liked you, and now I don't know what to think. I gotta get home. I'm going to have a baby. And this child without a father, you won't understand," he said, and deep down he wanted to tell him what he felt when he knew he was going to Jake. He wanted to be in Jake's place. Every day. But he didn't want to admit it, because why should he? They were just having sex
"well... Why don't you help me understand. I'm not stupid" he said laying in his own bed in the darkness of their room "so... You really don't know who the dad is?" he asked very gently and not knowing if that would make Alex just hate him some more.
"I slept with three people. One person is infertile, I know because I saw his results. I have two putative fathers, but I'm not going to torment them with all this. I can manage on my own," he said, and then began to stare at the wall. He was thinking... And if he told him and Mr. Daniel that they could be fathers. Will this help anything?
"three is fun" he said to ease the tension that had settled "I'm one of them ain't I?" he asked and sighted "listen Alex, if I'm the dad I'll help out. It would be strange to have a kid out there and not... Know or have a other guy be his dad. We could do a DNA test? And look I do like you tons, could fuck you right now if you left me. But you do know my preferences and way of living. I wouldn't wanted to change that if it turns I'm the dad or it turns you want to be with me.
I'm very honest about it always. Ain't I? I told you this the first time we hooked up "
"A child without a father will also be raised well. I'm not going to deprive anyone of the chance to go on the rampages of youth during college or any other foolishness. I'm responsible for the baby," he said, avoiding answering his questions. He didn't want to answer. He was afraid. Enough. He's already got a whore badge at school. "Don't think so much and go to sleep"
"I didn't had a dad. Wouldn't to do the same to a kid." he pondered and sighted "think about it okay? If I'm the dad we... Could find a way, like with Jake, come with me when when I see someone else" he yawned "it could be fun if you find it you can enjoy it"
"I don't think I will. I'd like to get married someday, or at least have a partner, but it might be hard," he said quietly, and then tried not to burst into tears. He wanted to be seen and loved at last. But he couldn't be honest. And that was his problem
"haven't you heard of plural love? You can have more than one husband" he pointed out wiTh another yawn "either way. We'll find the way to be together in which you can have what you want and I don't have to turn into someone aim not, if the kid is mine. Or even if it isn't. I like you still Alex"
"Don't talk nonsense. Be who you are stupid and don't worry about me," he said, feeling tears gathering under his eyelids. I like you too, Alex longed to say, but he wasn't brave enough. He was greedy. He only wanted Dominic for himself.
Dom listened in the dark the silent tears. He stood up from his bed and slid into Alex's bed "hey don't cry... I know you like me too" he said and wrapped his arms around him "don't worry I won't touch anything you don't want. Im a player not a rapist."
"Why can't anyone respect the way I am? Why don't I have friends? Am I weird?" he asked blushing even more until he began to choke. His body trembled, and he felt weak. The stress was affecting him badly.
"you're so naturally you. And for others, it'd hard to even know they are. That can make someone angry" he said and shook his head "maybe you're weird, but I like you like this" he kissed his cheek "relax, isn't stress bad for the baby?"
"I'm sorry..." he just muttered, and then began to wipe away his tears. He turned back to Dom. "It's okay now... Don't worry. I'm seeing a psychologist, but I can't deal with it all anyway"
"you can cry it you want. I won't say you did" he assured and smiled "I can spread some more interesting rumors. Like we made love all night" he chuckled
"I don't think Jake would believe it. Because you were with him..." he smiled pale "You don't have to do things like that. It's okay. I prefer not to be the center of others' attention. Loneliness also has its good sides:
"why not? He's fine with this. And likes you too" he said carelessly. He sighted. He began to understand that perhaps Alex was scared.
"I've never met someone that wants to be scared"
"Do you like Jake?" he asked, and then placed a hand on his stomach. He wanted the child to give him support now, because that answer depended on what he should decide for the future.
"I like Jake" he said sincerely and felt how he placed his hand over his rounded stomach it was the first time Alex let him touch it "And I like you, as I said before" he ran a thumb over the some of the belly and felt movement from withing "what's that?" he asked surprised as he reclined over one of his arms to get a better look of the large pregnancy of his room partner.
Alex didn't know what to think of that. It was complicated. Who did he like better in the end? He didn't understand his views, but he didn't condemn him for it either. Just if he liked Jake, let Jake be happy with him together. "A kick," he replied quietly, and then stroked his belly himself with a slight smile, "The baby is practicing karate in my belly"
"is it bothersome? To have a baby kick there?" he asked curious and be tentatively raised Alex's shirt and placed his hand over the bare skin of the large belly.