Closed The farmer’s child
Jace smiled at Liam as he let him in before nodding “Yeah, it’s pretty comfortable here, still getting used to doing mindless activities to pass the time. Always something to do on the farm” he laughed softly. “Would you like a drink or anything?” He asked, he wasn’t sure what Liams breaks were like and wasn’t sure if he had just been working for hours and wanted a snack or anything.

He bit his lip nervously “What do you suggest? Laying or standing? And of course, don’t want to die on your watch from a reaction” he grinned at him.
"perhaps if you take your time here as a vacation you don't feel so idle" he offered as he worked over the small table getting the shots ready.

"I would be thankful for a glass of water" he said as he pushed on the niddle to get rid of any bubbles. "it really doesn't matters as you'll feel more comfortable and calm"
Jace smiled gently “I haven’t had a vacation since I was a kid” he laughed softly “I don’t think trying to convince my parents that I’m on holiday so I can eat junk food and candy all the time is what I should do here” he laughed and went to the cupboard getting a glass and some water for the fridge before coming and setting it next to Liam.

He bit his lip and went to the bedroom laying down on the bed awkwardly “Should I take my shorts off? Will that be easier for you?” He asked awkwardly “What side affects come from this dosage? And what sort of ‘severe’ side affects are you looking for?”
"I dont think giving now in into sweets and junk food is a good idea for you, as youre trying to get pregnant. It will be best if you stick to our healthy menus for now. But I´m sure once youre a parent you´ll be able to take your kid on vacation and enjoy all of that" he said with a small grin. "Thank you" he said as Jace brought him a glass of water, we took a sip of it before turning around to see that Jace had decided to lay down in bed.

He brought close the nurse cart with the shots and other supllies like rubbing alcohol, cotton balls and other medical artifacts a nurse always carried with him, like a termomether or stetoscope. "You dont have to take them fully off, but if you can unbuckle them and pull them a bit down, that would be ideal" he said "it will be normal if you feel tender in the abdominal area after the first dosage, you can also start to feel a little bloated. Thats expected and desired. You might also feel more sensible emotionally. All of those if you experiment them are normal. Now, Im looking out to make sure your blood pressure doesnt goes up or down, or you faint" he said. "but dont worry, most patients dont experience the severe side effects"
Jace laughed softly “I know that, that’s why I said it’s not really like the vacations I remember” he teased playfully. He nodded at the request and slid his shorts down just a few inches so that the top of the bulge of his penis could be seen in his underwear, before lifting his shirt, his muscles well defined while he was laying there “Is that enough?” He asked gently putting his arms back behind his head.

He nodded “Okay, so bloating and emotions good, fainting and blood pressure bad” he grinned cheekily. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths trying to relax his body and muscles knowing it would hurt more if he was tensed up. He bit his tongue a little in his mouth not wanting to make a noise when it happened and it definitely wasn’t because of his handsome nurse and wanting to appear strong.
Liam rubbed the hip and abdominal area with alcohol with a cotton ball. then usuing the hip bone as refference he measured just the spot he had to give Jace the shot. The shot had a long needle and it was a bit thicker than normal. "take a deep breath" he instructed as the metal of the syringe was instroduced by a gentle hand into the wombs cavity. He pushed the liquid in, knowing it would hurt as the medicine was thick. "there you go, almost done witht his one" he said for he had to apply a dosage on each ovary.

It was a bit discracting indeed to have a patient that was in such a good shape. Even if he didnt want to, his fingers were boud to brush over the defined muscles and the dark tufts of pubic hair that only hinted and teased to what the white briefs were still covering.
Jace nodded taking a deep breath, his eyes still closed, Liam’s soft hands were quite distracting but he tried not to think about it as he didn’t want to get aroused just by his hands. A moment later that thought left his head though as the needle pierced him, he couldn’t help but let a small whimper out as his muscles tensed up and he squeezed his hands behind his head feeling his eyes water a little.

He relaxed a little as the needle was released from him and took a bit of a shaky breath “One down, one to go” he smiled over at Liam trying to seem confident, at least now he knew how much it would hurt on the other side and he would be able to hide it a bit better.
"you okay?" he asked gently rubbing the place he had pierced the skin with the shot, to make sure he wouldnt bleed. "you were quite brave, and Im thankful you didnt asked me to go fuck myself, or call me bitter names" he said with a chuckle as a good portion of patients reacted that way to the pain of the dosage of medicine.

He took the second shot and once more used the pelvic bone as reference to find the perfect spot "another deep breath... there you go" he said as the needle went into the ovary and he released the medicine.

"how was it? was it as you imagined? " he asked as he threw out the needles in the special basket for medical garbage.
Jace smiled “I’m good” he said before drowning a little “People call you names when you give them the needle…they do realise they chose this right? And not only that I’m sure childbirth would be much worse” he laughed gently before nodding preparing for the second needle.

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw through the second one but didn’t make a sound. He smiled up as he finished with the needle “I mean, I’m not going to say it was a fun experience” he laughed softly “But it wasn’t terrible and it will be all worth it when I get my baby” he said sitting up slowly fixing his shorts and shirt to sit on him properly.

He smiled over at Liam “I was thinking, once I have my baby, I mean, if you wanted of course, I could have a child for you and you could just pay for this part because you said surrogacy would be too expensive but I would be happy to do it for free for you? You just pay for the stuff here?”
"well, I get worse during child birth, but its only natural. Men handle pain differently than women. And its usually the dosages of the shots that open that world of pain for them. I dont take it at heart" he said with a soft smile.

"Do you have any inckling for what you want? a boy or girl?" he asked as usually men that planned so much for a baby, already had everything settled, even names a nursery back home... he knew the drill.

Liam´s eyes widened at the offering he was making "but...you just met me, how can you offer such a thing to me? surely next time you go through this will be because you want a second or third child, to add to your family."
Jace smiled at him “I’m sorry that you have to deal with that anyway” he said softly. He shook his head “Honestly, I just want my baby healthy, I have some of a baby room set up, but I’ll have some time to make some more money to liven it up a bit after I leave here, I want it to be a surprise so I’m just going with a yellow theme, I already painted the nursery with a sunrise and have a cot”

Jace shook his head “Maybe in the future when I have enough money for a second child, but you can’t get pregnant and I should be able to, you seem very sweet, kind and nurturing and you’d be a great dad, I would love to help you, only if you wanted of course” he smiled gently at him
"it sounds really nice. Im sure your baby will enjoy his or her nursery. Have you taken in consideration the chances of having multiples? " he asked for with this method it was easier to get two or three babes, than if you were conciving naturally.

"Im very flattered and honored you...are even considering doing this for me. I would definately love to be a dad and in some years if you still feel the same about this. I would be very thankful to you"
Jace smiled gently and shrugged “If I have multiples then of course I will be ecstatic, I do want a reasonably big family, being an only child is lonely so my baby having a twin would be quite alright with me” he grinned over at him.

He smiled kindly “Of course, it will be open for whenever you would like, you’ve been so wonderful to me today, I would have felt so terrified if you hadn’t calmed me and I know being a single parent is more expensive so it’s hard to have that opportunity without help and I’m happy to help” he smiled and stretched out a little before laughing “I’m already starting to feel bloated” he said patting his stomach a little.
"lets hope you luck out and those twins do come" he said with a polite smile.

He sat down in a chair nearby to take another sip of his water as he listened to him talk. "how many kids would you ideally want?" he asked curious. Not everyone desired a big family and he had always wanted to have many kids.

"Im very thankful Jace" he said blushing at his words "its funny youre already thinking of other pregnancies" he said curious "you are? I can bring you a warm bag, if it gets too uncomfortable, by the end of the week youll be indeed very bloated, but we want that"
Jace hummed a little “I’m not sure how many I want, I mean, I’ve always wanted a big family but being by myself I have to make sure I can provide for them as well, I don’t want them to go without because I just wanted a big family. I want to make sure they’re loved and fed and can go to school and can spoil them sometimes” he smiled gently “I would, if I could afford it, maybe have 5 or 6 kids? But for now I will take what I can get, I mean I could barely afford this after saving for a long time” he said sadly.

Jace smiled gently at him, he quite liked the pinkness of his cheeks, “I’ve always wanted to carry, I’m just lucky enough I can and if I can help people with it have their own family I will” he shook his head lightly “It’s okay, it’s not uncomfortable, just like I had a large meal and have a food baby” he chuckled gently
"five or six? no way! I always wanted six kids" he said and grinned at the similarty in thought and desire for a family. He nodded to his next words "I get you, its the responsible thing. Aside from what one may want, we need to put the children first" he said. He knew the facility was expensive and a luxury to everyone that came here. "I hope one day, what we do here can be less expensive, so more men can have their desired children" he said with a sigh.

"Well Im happy its manageble, but if later tonight you feel too uncomfortable, just buzz and one of the nurses will come to aid." he said "did you take a look to the sperm donors books I showed you in the afternoon? did any picked your interest?"
Jace smiled brightly at him “Well, hopefully one day we can both have six kids” he laughed lightly. “I hope so too, so many people who could be wonderful parents just wouldn’t be able to afford it” he said sadly “Well, maybe one day” he smiled.

Jace nodded “Thanks, I’m sure I’ll be able to manage, I don’t like to be a nuisance” he laughed softly “And I know you’ll say I’m not being a nuisance but I’ll feel it anyway” he grinned “So I’ll only buzz if I’m in pain” he said. He picked up the book flipping through it humming softly “I looked through it but I’m not really sure what I should be looking for, I mean, I just want a baby to love and to love me and I’m probably going to get that with anyone I choose right?” He laughed softly
"You´re not being a nusinance, thats our job to help you in this journey. And well think it that you shouldnt let anything slide, so youre in the best conditions for your baby" he said thinking that way Jace might be more willing to call, if he was in any pain.

"Sure, but genetics do play a role in how the baby will be and how healthy, so be sure to try to look at it well" he said gently.
Jace but his lip and nodded a little “I suppose that makes sense” he said softly “I wouldn’t want to cause my baby any harm” he said softly looking at his stomach even though he knew he had not been actually impregnated yet.

He flipped through the pages lightly “I know but most of this information is physical characteristics and some general information like the person went to university” he laughed softly “I don’t need my kid to be smart, just loving” he shrugged a little before reading one page “Oh, I like this one, it says he comes from a big family, that’s good right? That means I’ll probably get pregnant, that his family have good sperm you know?” He smiled and flipped it to show Liam, he hadn’t really noticed how the guy looked similar to Liam characteristically, he had the same colour hair and eyes and even a similar face shape. “How does this part of the process go? Do you have to ask him if he wants to be a sperm donor for me? And how is it put in me? Not another needle?” He said his face scrunching up a little
"well I hear you mentioning things you want for your baby, like being kind. Being sure your donor sperm will get you pregnant and..." he paused when he saw the picture of the one Jace was interested. It was a guy very like him and that made him blush.

"we have a bank sperm, yet if the one you choose we don't have a sperm sample, we can call on them for ghektti provide it." he paused at the question "it is a neddle, but not like the one we used today, it has a plastic tube that's very long, the long plastic tube goes through your opening and into your womb. It's not painful, you'll just feel a bit of pressure"