Closed The farmer’s child
Jace nodded and climbed onto the bed before laying on his back “I’m coping, it was really only painful the second day, now its just kind of uncomfortable and just feels like my skin is being pulled and stretched” he laughed softly.

He blushed a little and nodded, concentrating on not getting aroused, he really didn’t want to scare Liam off. “Of course you have my permission” he smiled gently and raised his hips up a bit so it was easier to lift up
Liam took a seat in the small chair and placed a sheet over Jace, before he raised up the gown reabekkngithr whole of the belly. He then arranged the Sheet a bit lower so he had access to the full lower abdomen as well.

He placed the cold gel over the stretched skin and turned the monitor on
Jace watched him closely blushing a little bit as he was a little exposed, glad his member was covered up a bit. He gasped a little at how cold the gel was and smiled at Liam lightly “Sorry, didn’t realise it would be that cold” he laughed softly and bit his lip looking at the roof taking some deep breaths and hoping that everything looked good.
"it's okay, it can get really cold but you'll get used it it. You'll be having many sonograms till you deliver your baby" he said with a smile. He moved the wand around the abdomen and would have to make some pressure with the eans to take a good look.
There was a TV screen on the roof where Jace could see what Liam was seeing djrinftthr examination "this is your left ovary" he said "and you have one egg ready here" he said "that's perfect. That's all we need but I'll check the other ovary and see if we have any other eggs" he said as he moved the wand. Once more making pressure with it to get a clean view "excellent. We got another in the right one. So it seems you do have a chance of fraternal twins" he said and smiled
Jace watched the screen amazed “Wow” he said shocked “Is having two eggs normal? Or is usually just one?” He asked gently looking back over at Liam curiously. He took the towel offered to him wiping the gel off as instructed before fixing the gown back down awkwardly.

He heard the door open and the doctor walk in, he felt his stomach twist a bit and his hands became instantly sweaty from the nerves. He really wanted a baby, or more than one baby and he was scared of not conceiving at all.
"during artificial insemination its normal to have more than one egg as the ovulation is induced. Normally there would be just one" he said to answer his question.

Dr. Martel entered the room and andes Jace how he was doing. Then he asked Liam to have everything set up as he reviewed the file where Liam had just noted down that Jace had two viable eggs.

"should I get him in the stirrups doctor?" Liam asked. As for some patients it was not necessary to have them propped up that way.

"yes please Liam, get him propped up in the stirrups and later turn off the lights of the room" he instructed
Jace nodded and smiled at him, thanking him for the extra information. He looked on nervously as Liam and the doctor spoke. He wasn’t sure of this doctor yet, with Liam being so gentle and soft the doctor was far tougher and Jace was unsure if it was just because he liked Liam touching him or if the doctor was actually rough.

Jace blushed at the idea of stirrups and the darkening of the room. Once Liam had connected them to the bed to make sure they stayed in place, Jace rose his legs settling them in the stirrups nervously, the sheet rising up a bit but still caught on his knees. He took a few deep breaths trying to calm his nerves.
All lights were turned off except for a lamp that illuminated between Jace's legs so the doctor could see what he was doing.

"I'll remove the sheet now sir" Dr. Martel allowed him to know. He then not waiting for an answer took off the sheet and made Jace lay his feet flat over the steeps of the stirrups.
Jaces manliness laid flat and was on the way of what they needed to do. "Liam of you can take care of the penis for me" he said as he went to wash his hands.

Liam blushed "Umm Jace I... So the doctor can have good access we sometimes need to get the male member out the way. We tape it gently. I cns do it or you can do it yourself if you'll feel more comfortable."
Jace blushed brightly having his member just out in front of them, he was a relatively shy person and having himself exposed made him a little uncomfortable. He nodded biting onto his lip a little “I-It’s okay, you can do it” he said nervously, he was a little terrified that Liam’s soft touch would definitely arouse him but tried to stay calm as his member was moved gently and taped up.

He kept his eyes away from Liam awkwardly and instead focused on the doctor, watching him prepare what he needed to for the insemination. He tangled his fingers in the sheet of the bed, his hands sweaty and his breathing a little heavy because of the nerves.
Liam taped the male member very gently so it would be out of the way "you want me to hold your hand?"he asked coming to stand next to his bed.

The doctor was now seated between his legs and applied lube to Jaces opening so the needle would go in swiftly.
Jace looked up at Liam nervously “Is that okay?” He asked shaking a little and gasped moving his hips automatically when he felt the lube on his entrance making his hole pucker around the air. He reached up taking Liam’s hand nervously “I’m sorry about my palms being so sweaty” he said biting his lip a little. He didn’t know why he felt so scared and nervous but having Liam near him did help calm him a bit. He closed his eyes taking deep breaths trying to relax his body.
"sure. I'M here for you" he said and took his hand. He looked how Jace closed his eyes to try and relax so he gently began to oet his head and run his fingers through his hair to calm him down.

"it's about to go in.. You can squeeze my hand if you need to" he said as the doctor began to slid the long plastic needle to the anus. The needle needed to go all the way up into the womb
Jace leaned into the touch a little feeling it calm him before he gasped squeezing Liam’s hand a little panting a bit as it was slid in him. He tried to stay very still but his body didn’t like the intrusion and he felt himself tense up. He painted quickly trying to calm himself down, glad that Liam was still holding his hand and stroking his hair, he looked up at Liam and gave him a forced smile trying to convey his thanks at the companionship.
The long needle felt cold as it traveled up the anal canal and entered the cervix. Then it finally arrived to the womb.

Liam kept stroking his hair noticing it worked to calm Jace at least a bit "try thinking of the baby you want to hold" he suggested so his mind would go another place and not be so concious of the needle inside him "you're doing so well... But relax those muscles for your baby" he said gently.

The doctor as it was now all in place began to pump the donor's sperm into the awaiting womb.
Jace nodded at him and took a few deep breaths trying to relax his muscles as much as he could, it was a strange feeling, almost like he wanted to shiver from the inside. He closed his eyes following Liam’s instructions just trying to imagine his baby in his arms at the farm just looking out at all the animals and land in front of them. Liam’s hands in his hair were so nice, it was something similar to what his mother used to do when he was tired and it helped him relax fully with the image in his head just ignoring the intrusion in him.
The sperm filled Jace making his bloated stomach bloat a bit more, now that it housed a batch of sperm that would hopefully impregnate him.

Seiflgothr needle was retired and the doctor left to do the same in another patients room.

"It's done Jace" He said gently as they were now alone. "I'll stay with you tonight to look after you. You'll bred to stay like this for half an hour but you'll later be able to rest your legs. I can massager them so they don't cramp up"
Jace whimpered quietly as his stomach felt it had stretched beyond capacity and was a little painful. He thanked the doctor absently before he left. He nodded at Liam smiling gently, Liam was going to spend the whole night with him, Jace couldn’t help but blush at the dirty images in his head.

About five minutes later he felt his right leg cramping up and grunted a little “My right thigh is cramping up” he said breathing heavily just wanting to stretch it out full, he absently reached down with his hand trying to massage it without really moving his body.
Liam stared for a moment the belly Jace now ported. Then he blushed as he realized he stared. As the doctor lector, Liam took off the tape of Jace's member so it was now able to lay free and was not taped to the belly.

Liam smiled "leg me help" he said as he massaged him on the thigh and the length of the man's leg.
Jace froze a little as Liam’s soft hands massaged his leg, he took a few deep breaths trying to calm himself a little, he could feel himself start to get aroused and he needed to stop it immediately. He closed his eyes trying to imagine anything that could help calm him down. “Thank you” he said softly, his mouth completely dry.
Liam unkowingly kept massaging his thigh and inner thigh to loosen the muscles and they wouldnt cramp due to the position they were being forced to. He was about to ask how he was feeling now the insemination took place, but he had his eyes closed and seemed rather peaceful.

He hadnt gotten to turn on the lights yet so they were in the dark and only the lamp the doctor had used to work was on.