Closed A chance at happiness
Winter, a blizzard is coming. The pregnant man goes into labor and the husband has to deliver the baby.
Carsen looked at him from under darkened eyes, feeling him pulsing more and more. His husband's touch lit him up more than ever. Maybe the atmosphere helped because they were actually talking more casually and although their blushed cheeks were still red they both didn't feel embarrassed as if they had done it so often that they were used to the feeling.

Carsen's fingers began to follow the length of his arm, and one by one he unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt, looking deep into his eyes. He was like a charmed puppy. He craved attention and affection. He gasped softly, feeling Fabian's fingers guillotine his skin. Instinctively, he lifted his hips and sat his bare buttocks on the nobleman's thighs. He was like a hypnotized man. Thoughtful moves.

He put his arms around his neck, stroking his cheek coquettishly, without restraint. "Don't you know anything about pregnancy, husband? I need touch, passion... Should I go to someone else for that? I think that would be inappropriate," he murmured quietly in his ear, and then touched his hand, which was on his stomach
Now they had the ball rolling both in talk and touch Fabian was founding it easier to deal with his husband albeit some remaining awkwardness. It was strange. They had been living together for a year and half and knew each other for two years, yet they remained strangers that were now meeting. Meeting in the marital bed! He could hear the sneers of elders and parents calling all of this shameful. Yet he was intrigued and unwilling to look away.

Carsen had made him sit in bed before he sat over his things bent knees at either side of him just marking more the roundness if the belly now between them. "I don't. Neither of sex... Do you know?" he asked blushing "or are you finding it out with me... Right now?" his breath hitched as he began to take his shirt off.
On his part he did what he had thought of since he saw him rub something over the skin of the bare belly. With a gentle movement to the side the robe fell from Carsen at least from the left side and only the right sleeve remained keeping the fabric against the pregnant body.
He kept tracing the stomach still afraid "I feel... Some movement within..." he said amazed.
Carsen undid all the buttons of his spouse's shirt, seeing his beautiful body. Fabian was like Adonis. Beautiful, tall and smart. The ideal of a man. He'd seen it in him since the first day they met, but the conversation wasn't sticking. Not like now.

With rosy cheeks and a focused gaze, they were so close together that it was impossible to get closer. A heavy hand studied the older man's torso, feeling his bare skin tremble. His one nipple, which was exposed, bunched up, and just a moment later milk began dripping from it.
"I find out... As you are now, that I lactate for our child," he said, and then he scooped a little milk from his body and put this finger into Fabian's mouth, looking intently in his direction, "The child has heard and felt the father for the first time, it must be happy," he added after a moment, and then under the influence of the moment he joined their lips in a superabundant kiss. There was milk dripping down his body
Even over the warm a d think blankets and the fire crackling in the fireplace, Fabian felt cold as Carden took off his shirt. He was mesmerized and dazed to what was happening it was like if a click had gone on between them for the first time.

He wanted to hear more of him and to talk more. And to be honest to touch a lot more and see an awful lot. "shouldn't... I put out the candles.?" he asked to give their nakedness private yet he wanted and hoped his husband would say no. He wanted to see his nakedness truly even if he felt embarrassed to show his own.

His eyes went to the swollen breast with the trail of milk running down Carsen's body "I didn't knew lads were able" he said smiling shyly seeing Carden had just found out "it.. Doesn't matter we can still look for a milk nurse" noble men and lads would seek for a peasant to nurse the child to not have to do so themselves and most importantly damage their breasts. "or do you want to do it?" he asked realizing he didn't knew Carsen's view on the matter.

With another whisk he had his husband fully naked over his lap and kissed back tasting the warm milk in his lips. As they kissed, Fabian undid his belt and bottons of his trousers pulled them down enough in a haze to release a half hard member that had been tingling since Carsen entered wearing that robe.
Carsen was getting more impatient, but the reciprocated kiss made his impatience die down a little. Fabian finally pulled his member out of his pants and stood at attention. Heavyweight smiled softly at the sight. He had never seen it so close and clear. Usually their close-ups were quick and violent.

He touched his arm gently to get his attention. He pulled his shirt up higher revealing more and more to his husband. "Don't go out... Let's admire darling," he called him caressingly, and then licked his lips quickly, which were dry from the sensation. He turned his back to him and arched his buttocks toward him. " I'll feed the baby myself... I won't let anyone else hold our baby," he muttered, then stretched out like a kitten and purred. He hooked his thigh over his member, feeling how ready it seemed to be to be inserted. He laid his head on the pillow and looked at Fabian out of the corner of his eye. "You like me a little bit, huh?"
Fabian was in a daze. In the last minutes they had talked more than they had in two years.
He never imagined his husband to be coqquetish or to have such nice thighs and hips. He had never known he might be desired by Carsen or that it was all right to do more than kissing to a pregnant lad.

"you sound very protective of the child" he said surprised. Noblewomen and noblelads were always quick to get the children situated elsewere and have them look after by servants to never stop going to social events.

He stood up and got rid of his pants with a movement of his legs and stepped out of the clothes. He was fully erect as he knelt behind Carsen.
"I've always found you handsome. I've never needed a bottle of gin to perform by duties to you... I just... Don't know where to touch or where is fine to do so." he said as his fingers now gently traced the ass cheeks before him.
Carsen liked it. Compared to their previous bed activities, this one today was very pleasant as well as comfortable for the pregnant man. With a purr, he gently twisted his buttocks. " I'm beautiful when I'm... After all, I play the role of a woman and I'm special because I have a uterus and you don't," he said and then touched his stomach, feeling how ready he was to move on. He was ready for the member in his ass. It was all up to Fabian now. "Do what you want. That's what I do and I'm happy. Don't you see?" asked, and then spreading his legs more widely before the nobleman
"you're different than a woman. I would never desire a woman" he punctuated as his hands for the first time in their marriage began to touch his husband "you're indeed special because of it."he said as he got over his husband and got his manhood inside the bent pregnant man.

He found some resistance as he entered but he pushed till the cavity stretched around him. Not knowing of a better way. As he bent over his husband he kissed his cheek and lips "I like you doing what you like and saying what you like. I.. Feel I'm finally meeting you, which is strange and funny"

(how you want me to refer to Carsen? As wife and Duchess? As husband and Duke? A mix?)
Carsen didn't object and gasped in pleasure as he gave his body to his husband. He panted and moved his hips back and forth to even out their tempos. He was catching his breath hard, looking at him. "Don't be so modest... Duke... You're not as simple and boring as you seem, you just need to be more confident," he said between breaths, and then he got his first orgasm. His movements became softer and his breathing returned to normal. Now he was in for several more of these orgasms until his husband climaxed inside him. He couldn't wait. The sore bottom was now his target.

(A mix)
Fabian was blushing like a madman. He was beet red a stark contrast to his dark hair and grey eyes. He was a man of a medium built. He kept his face shaven as a nobleman should but it would never be as softs as Carsen's.
There were many names for men like Carsen, but the most proper and respectful one, was lad. They never grew facial hair and therefore had very soft skin on their cheeks. They were men but not exactly as could bear a child as a woman. Lad seemed a proper term for them.
"I seem boring and simple?" he asked panting he was thrusting fast, Vain not knowing any better but as Carsen began to join in he slowed down by instinct noticing he could make the pleasure stretch at a more calmer pace.

Guilt came to him for doing this to his pregnant wife. Shouldn't he be resting? It was a whirlwind in his mind. He the heard a moan from Carsen he had never hear before and noticed a stain in the sheets. He realized his wife had become undone and released. "you... Had never done that and we... We got you with child so many months ago." he said as he kept thrusting almost out of breath as he kept talking during their love making.
Carsen looked at him with sleepy eyes. Unfortunately, pregnancy also made him tire quickly. He listened to him intently, occasionally moaning when his penis thrust deeper. When his husband finally closed his mouth, he grabbed his cheek and looked at him seriously.

"Stop talking now, okay? I'm tired. Just get inside me, okay?" he said, and then locked his lips in a kiss. He started moving his hips again, wanting to speed up the process. He moaned, panting into Fabian's mouth. Sweat ran down his body like dew from grass. Milk glowed on his taut, large and skinned belly. Their bed creaked mercilessly as they played. With a deep groan, the pregnant man felt his husband come inside him. He relaxed his body immediately and adjusted his nightgown. He looked with a sleepy gaze at the elder. "Intense... I liked it," he muttered, and then lay down on his side, massaging his stomach
Fabián flushed as he was asked to shut up. His ears burned but he did. And his breathing got a bit better, he was not wheezing anymore but only panting.

He would slid in and out of his wife as he kissed him in wonder at what was happening it them. He moaned out as he released not being to hold it any longer. As he did the duchess rolled into his side and he found him to be glistening in sweat and milk.

He blushed at the sight and settled next to him. "be truthful did you liked it before?" he asked shyly looking at how he seemed to be cradling lovingly the unborn child as he rubbed his belly. "can we talk now? Or you want to sleep?" he asked noticing he smeed tired.
Carsen lay on his side and looked at his husband out of the corner of her eye. He was still very embarrassed and looked as if such things were inappropriate even for spouses. Of course then the pregnant man regained some clarity of mind.

He covered himself with the bedclothes as if he didn't want Fabian to see him like this. "I'm going to sleep..." he only muttered, and all the confidence from a few moments ago evaporated. He chastised himself in his mind for such a move.

As a duchess, he should be more careful with his husband. Now this one will think he's still horny and won't want to let him out of the bedroom. The young man lying on his side with his back turned to Fabian bit his lip, trying to calm himself down.
Fabian noticed the instant change and felt confused and even a little hurt. They had been talking, now not. And his wife was even giving him his back once again.

Perhaps he ahd to forget all this happened? He was flushed still by what they did "Oh... I... Okay" he found himself muttering at his wife's declaration. He then stood up and put out all the candles leaving them in almost drakness as the fire still remained lit.

Fabian got back to bed but found it hurt to see Carsen's back pointed at him, so he turned as well and gave his wife his back as well and tried to fall asleep yet it was hard as his mind was still rushing .
Carsen felt uncomfortable. He gave up his body just now because he felt lust... He may have made love with his husband and not a stranger, but he still felt like it was done kind of wrong. Loveless.

In the silence that was now uncomfortably lingering in the bedroom, the pregnant Duchess silently shed a few tears, wondering why this marriage was so complicated. The conversation with his husband often got sticky and neither of them took a step to improve it. They lived as strangers to each other.

At one point the younger one sat down on the bed. He felt like drinking warm milk. It should also help him sleep... However, when he took a step forward on the floor, his knees bent under him and he fell to his knees quite loudly.
Fabian couldn't sleep at all he felt terrible, and wasn't sure why. Wasn't Carsen his wife? Hadn't both initiated?

Maybe but as he tried to talk more his wife had shut him up and hasn't wanted to talk more.

He was trying to get odd the feeling that seemed stucked in his body and chest as he heard a loud ruckus just after he felt Carsen move in bed.

He stood up and saw his wife on the floor. "are you okay? Did you harm yourself?" he asked him as he came to pick him up in his arms to get him back to bed.

Gently he scooped the duchess into his arms and laid him back in bed. Fabian was concerned "should I send a carriage for the healer?" he asked
The shakiness and loss of balance confused the Duchess a bit and he could still feel his head spinning. When he felt his husband help him back onto the bed, he breathed a sigh of relief on one side. But he also felt that now he would not be swayed by sleep and would probably want to talk to him.

When he was on the bed he began soothingly stroking his stomach and breathing through his nose. "It's okay now. Thank you for your help," he said quietly, and then covered himself. Unfortunately, he won't drink milk. Well, he'll do without that pregnancy craving. He now had to calm the Duke, who looked as if he had seen a ghost. Fabian was a bit of a goofball. It was kind of funny.
"you don't have to thank me. Are you positive you're okay? The baby?" he said still concerned as it had been a loud fall.
"did you needed something? Or to go to the loo?" he asked and blushed as he saw his wife rub his belly. He could just see enough thanks to the light provided by the fireplace.

Still standing next to the four poster bed he reached for the duchess as before and placed a hand on the round mound of pregnancy "Carden... I'm sorry if I.. Wronged you or so something wrong . I... I kind of licked when we were talking just a bit ago" talking and other things. It had been nice even if he now burned in embarrassment because of it. "I don't know why... Why I feel like I did something wrong as we are married and we are allowed to be with each other like that. I'm I too weird to you for not knowing?" many men would come with some knowledge to the marriage as they took to brothels and learned that way.
Fabian had been too shy to go to one and learn. Perhaps he was now paying some of the consequences of that even if society seemed he had to come as pure as his wife to the marriage and he had done that. "Please forgive me Carsen"
Carsen listened to him in silence and concentration, as he usually did. He gently rubbed his stomach, seeing his husband looking at him. Probably saw his gestures. It was uncomfortable when he looked that way, even though he was his husband.

The heavyweight was so embarrassed by the fall and the argument of Fabian, which he began to preach only for the sake of having the opportunity made him silent as if spellbound. He felt like he was trapped. He needed some distance. Slowly under the Duke's gaze he sat down on the bed again, and then staring at his feet he decided to hurt Fabian again a little unknowingly that night. "I want to... I'd like to move to another bedroom. I don't feel comfortable here," he said quietly, waiting for an answer from Domer. He felt salty tears under his eyelids, but he masked them well as always. It was stressful.
Fabian opened his mouth and then closed it. Hurt was plastered on his face clearly.

"I... I'll go see that a new room is prepared for you" he said as he removed his hand from his belly. He wanted to say he was sorry again but it didn't come.

He went away with one of the candles to go see to a bother room to be prepared for his wife. This time he had some something really bad and he didn't knew what.