Open James and Tasha
RP PreggoJames33 and Whoknows
“Push” said the doctor
“Owww whys it hurt worst than the last” said James
“This baby looks like it’s got a bigger head. Nurse I need my scalpel again” said the doctor
“Relax babe it’s gonna be ok” said Tasha
“Oww no it’s not the doctor has a scalpel near my penis again”
The doctor proceeded to opened up James pee hole again. His poor penis stretched torn Bruised taking a lot of damage birthing his twins.
James grabbed the handles to the table and squeezed and he let out a big push. He felt that baby passing thru his penis slowly. The agony and pain he felt was intense He couldn’t see anything but his large Belly and two converse covered feet in stirrups. He push and push. It was like trying to roll a bowling ball out a garden hose. Swear pouring down the forehead which was red from the intense pushes he was doing to birth his other twin baby.
Tasha stood up, cradling the first baby and made her way over to the nurse. She whispered something to her before being handed a bowl of water with a rag in. She passed her baby girl over to the nurse in order for her to be weighed and cleaned and returned to James’ side. Tasha took out the soaked rag and squeezed out the access water before wiping off James’ sweaty face.

“Does that help?” She asked him.