Open James and Tasha
RP PreggoJames33 and Whoknows
(03-22-2022, 09:32 AM)Whoknows Wrote: “This is so exciting!” Tasha exclaimed as her father unlocked the door, she rushed in pulling James by the hand,” this way!” She led him to her bed room and sat down on the bed.

James chuckled at her actions,” come on, we need to unpack now”. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up.

Tasha groaned,” alright”. She stood up and walked over to the suitcases they brought,” but you should rest”.

“ true” said James
The parents went to go shopping leaving James and Tasha alone
Tasha showed James around before taking him to their bedroom where they kissed
“ you know we are all alone our parents could be gone for hours” said Tasha
“Tasha!!! “ said James surprised
“ well you look so good babe how do u expect me not to be like this” said Tasha
They had a beautful fireplace freshly lit to keep their room warm and cozy Tasha gently pushed James down in the bed
She climbed on top of James and straddled him, their faces close, she leaned in to kiss him again. James put his hands on her hips, and moaned as she kissed him, the position was making him hard.

Tasha pulled away from their kiss panting,” do you want to do this?” Sha asked, stroking through his hair.

James groaned,” yes, please”.

And so they continued making out, until Tasha pulled away to lift James’ shirt off. James whimpered and she paused her actions.

“sorry” he mumbled,” my nipples are sensitive” he whispered the last part and avoided eye contact.
(03-22-2022, 05:32 PM)Whoknows Wrote: She climbed on top of James and straddled him, their faces close, she leaned in to kiss him again. James put his hands on her hips, and moaned as she kissed him, the position was making him hard.

Tasha pulled away from their kiss panting,” do you want to do this?” Sha asked, stroking through his hair.

James groaned,” yes, please”.

And so they continued making out, until Tasha pulled away to lift James’ shirt off. James whimpered and she paused her actions.

“sorry” he mumbled,” my nipples are sensitive” he whispered the last part and avoided eye contact.

“Babe it’s ok it’s perfectly normal” said Tasha

“It’s not tho. I’m a man yet I have mood swings sensative lactating nipples and big belly with two babies” said James

“Babe it’s ok not to mention we are alone the only ones who know and see you are your loved ones” said Tasha

“ I know but I can’t help but feel like less of a man. I should be big strong macho and tough yet I got two babies I’m growing inside my belly while going thru all these feminine things” said James in another one of his hormonal episodes although his hormones were running wild with his pregnancy a lot of it was him battling his insecurities. A straight masculine man like himself would feel odd being the one to go thru pregnancy.

“Baby listen I love you. I’ll always love you no matter what. Our situation is different but special. You’re just as much a man as anyone. You’re going thru with a pregnancy and birth something no man would have the courage or even the confidence to do simply so I can have a baby which I can’t do. No other man has the strength courage or balls to do that” said Tasha “you’re my man and always will be forever” said Tasha

Hames didn’t know what to say as he cried in her arms. After which the two made passionate love to each other with Tasha making sure to avoid James sensative nipples
After they chucked their clothes back on, James and Tasha went downstairs. It turns out their parents went out shopping without them and had left them a note.

“Oh, they’ve gone out” Tasha said, turning to James, “what do you want to do?” She asked.

James yawned,” let’s watch tv, I’m tired”, he said and stretched, his shirt rose and exposed his stomach. Tasha couldn’t help but put her hands on his bump.

“I’m so proud of you, carrying our babies” she cooed, Tasha grabbed James hands and led them to the couch. Whilst they were settled with a show on they both wanted to watch, Tasha pulled James to lean on her and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.
(03-25-2022, 06:51 AM)Whoknows Wrote: After they chucked their clothes back on, James and Tasha went downstairs. It turns out their parents went out shopping without them and had left them a note.

“Oh, they’ve gone out” Tasha said, turning to James, “what do you want to do?” She asked.

James yawned,” let’s watch tv, I’m tired”, he said and stretched, his shirt rose and exposed his stomach. Tasha couldn’t help but put her hands on his bump.

“I’m so proud of you, carrying our babies” she cooed, Tasha grabbed James hands and led them to the couch. Whilst they were settled with a show on they both wanted to watch, Tasha pulled James to lean on her and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

After awaking the next morning they went down for breakfast where James and tashas parents couldn’t stop talking about how excited they were to have grandchildren on the way. The moms were talking about James belly and how much weight he was on and if he was sure he wasn’t farther along.
“Well I guess we should tell them or they won’t stop asking” James said to Tasha with a chuckle
“We’re having twins” they both said to their parents

“I knew it” both the mothers said to each

“ looks like we’ll be having to get double the gifts for the shower” said hames dad

The family kept talking. It was awkward for James having his mom and tashas mom share with him their stories of being pregnant and and asking about some of the pregnancy symptoms they had and if he was experiencing them. Was Defintely something different and something he couldn’t get use to. He was still a man stuck in a strictly female situation.

“Can’t believe my son is having twins atta girl Tasha” said James mother as she nudged and wink at Tasha almost as some kind of female bonding moment. What female wouldn’t be proud and happy seeing a man finally get to experience what they go thru for once
Tasha chuckled at James’ mum, she wasn’t really sure how to react to them. “Thanks” she blushed as she rubbed the back of her neck. She looked over at James and saw the same awkward expression on his face so she grabbed his hand,” we are going to get ready then head over to the cafe nearby”.

James sighed with relief once they left the room,” that was so nerve wracking” he sighed,” and I really don’t like them comparing me to their own pregnancy’s, i mean, this is completely different”, he whined whilst rubbing his stomach.

Tasha frowned at James complaining,” I know baby, but I'm sure it’s because they are excited”, she said, trying to calm him down.
(03-28-2022, 09:09 PM)Whoknows Wrote: Tasha chuckled at James’ mum, she wasn’t really sure how to react to them. “Thanks” she blushed as she rubbed the back of her neck. She looked over at James and saw the same awkward expression on his face so she grabbed his hand,” we are going to get ready then head over to the cafe nearby”.

James sighed with relief once they left the room,” that was so nerve wracking” he sighed,” and I really don’t like them comparing me to their own pregnancy’s, i mean, this is completely different”, he whined whilst rubbing his stomach.

Tasha frowned at James complaining,” I know baby, but I'm sure it’s because they are excited”, she said, trying to calm him down.

They arrived at the cafe luckily it was very empty. James was hiding his belly with oversized winter clothes but couldn’t help feeling scared that the employees were staring at his belly. It didn’t help that he kept going to touch his belly like a pregnant women habitually does. Tasha ordered them both hot chocolate and they sat to drink. As they were chatting and drinking their beverages two young couples walked in. The embarrassment and insecurity came over him. He could sense them looking over at them. Deep down they couldn’t see anything behind the table. But suddenly an odd sensation came over James.
“Ohhh” whimpered James
“What wrong babe” said Tasha
“Omg I I felt sumthin in my belly a kick” whispered James He had felt the first kicks and movements of his babies. Tasha started to tear up and she privately snuck her hand over his belly and felt those tiny feet and arms kicking about in her boyfriend’s belly
“Oh oh this feels weird” whispered James “they’re kicking so much”
“Omg I feel them they’re moving like crazy inside you. They’re playing with each other inside their daddy’s belly this is so cute” said Tasha as tears of joy were flowing she was so amazed and touched feeling her babies first movements They decided to get out as the two couples were now giving them strange looks
Tasha pulled her hand away from James’ small bump and held out her hand for him to take, and so they left together, hand in hand. As they made their way back towards the holiday house, Tasha smiled and said,” I can’t wait for all their other milestones”.

James looked down at her and smiled softly,” me too” he murmured,” me too”.

When they finally got back, they lounged on the couch infront of the tv for a while, Tasha had her head on James’ bump and had lifted up his shirt.

“You know, skin to skin contact is for when the babies are already born” he joked whilst holding her head there, it was a comfortable feeling for him.
Sorry been away for awhile I wasn’t able to reply for awhile

Flashes forward to James in his 8th month

James is heavily pregnant. His belly so swollen and massive with two big twins growing and moving inside him. James has been home off from work to get ready for the babies. Tasha has been working during the day and caring for her pregnant fiancé. They have been spending time at home swimming cooking preparing the babies room and having a teacher come over to teach a Lamaze class.

James was feeling insecure and emotional as a man use to being masculine and muscular was now in a very vulnerable and feminine position. He struggled to make love to his fiancé Tasha as his belly got in the way and he was exhausted from carrying twins as well as having sensitive breasts and as well as a sensitive penis and testicles A common symptom for pregnant men.

His clothes no longer fit he now wore massive sweat pants a big shirts and bigger converse chucks Taylor Since his feet swelled up so much with them babies in him

“James it’s time for Lamaze” said Tasha as she let in their private Lamaze teacher to prepare for class
After hearing no reply or even any movement, Tasha smiled at the teacher and mumbled,” one moment”. She wondered up stairs and into their shared bedroom to see James laying across their bed, asleep, his bump finally had no movement and he had drool trailing down the side of his face but all Tasha could do was smile fondly. She knew that James had been struggling to sleep recently and so she went back downstairs and cancelled the Lamaze session, after explaining the situation.

Tasha decided to do some washing before James awoke and so she snuck around the house, emptying the wash baskets and chucking the clothes into the machine. She just hoped it didn’t wake him up as she knew he had been rather sensitive recently and didn’t want him to cry or get angry with her.
Month nine the delivery

James was on the couch as Tasha cleaned their home. Suddenly James felt sumthin
“Ooo ohhh ow” moaned James
“James baby what’s wrong?” Said Tasha
“ I feel weird sumthin ain’t right ohh owww omg ouch that kinda hurts” whimpered James
“Omg babe I think you’re going into labor omg I think it’s time” said Tasha
“Time? But but I’m not ready I’m scared I...owwwww omg this hurts oh why does this hurt soo bad”said James
“I’m getting ur bag and we are driving to the hospital omg babe I think your water just broke” said Tasha
James was panicked as he looked down seeing his water break and feeling those contractions
Tasha left James on the couch and rushed around grabbing his bag and some towels for the amniotic fluid. “Here, James”, she said,”do you want do change clothes?” Tasha asked.

James, who was still whimpering, rose from his seat and clung onto Tasha with his nails digging into her, “yes please but you gotta promise not to leave me” he cried out, pushing his face into the crook of her neck.

Tasha dropped the bag to run her hands up and down his back, then wrapped her arms around him,” of course I won’t leave, I love you” she murmured into his ear. And so when James had calmed down, Tasha peeled him off of her and ran back upstairs to grab some clean clothes.
“Hee hee hoo hoo hee hee hoo hoo ouch this breathing doesn’t work” James cried
“I’m back babe let’s change those clothes and get u too the doctors” said Tasha

She peeled off his clothes immediately and cleaned him off. She was shocked to see this penis dialating. It was bizarre for her to see. She had seen videos of a dialated vagina in sex Ed class back in high school but seeing it happen to man’s privates was shocking. She started to change James clothes while trying to also coach him. James was a strong and tough man but he like other men couldn’t handle labor pains. It was too much and turned him into a whimpering mess. Tasha had to be firm and be the dominant one now to help him thru what was gonna be a long and intense birth. She slid on his loose basketball shorts, fresh tall white socks and new pair of hi top chuck Taylors that were bigger than his normal shoe size due to the intense swelling in his feet then slipped a shirt on over his massive belly
“I can’t do this it hurts so bad” cried James
“Oh yes u are big boy. The babies are coming whether you’re ready or not. Be strong babe. You’re body is fully capable of doing this. Let’s go to the hospital” she said while helping him up
They got in the car and sped off to the hospital
James was in for a long hard birth that him or no man can ever prepare for
James only had one contraction during the drive but all Tasha could do was hold his hand to support him. “You’re doing so well” she cooed, hoping to distract him from the pain. James just gave her a grim smile before panting again, sweat was now visibly showing on his face by now and Tasha felt sympathetic. She knew she couldn’t do much about it but still.

She pulled into the nearest parking space and made her way around to help James out of the car. “There you go, be careful” she said, making sure he was stable on his own feet before grabbing his bag. James wrapped his arm around Tasha’s neck in order to walk, a baby had made their way down and towards his hips.
Luckily a nurse came rushing out immediately with a wheelchair Tasha and the nurse helped him into the chair and rushed him to him to the labor and delivery room as he moaned and screamed in pain.
They were in the delivery room and stripped James shorts and shirt but let him keep his converse on to better grip the stirrups. He laid down onto the bed they hooked up monitors to his belly to monitor the contractions.
“The doctor will be in soon to see how far dilated u are” said the nurse
“Nurse can I please get an epidural I can’t handle it it hurts so bad” said James
“I’m afraid we can’t James men can’t get any drugs it’s far too dangerous we just need u to do ur breathing” said the nurse
“Ahhhh” James whimpered as he dipped his head back
“Breathe baby you don’t need drugs your body can do this just relax and breathe like we learned during Lamaze” said Tasha
“Oh no here comes a big contraction deep breathe baby come on be strong” said Tasha
She held his hand as they breathed but immediately the pain proved too much for James as he moaned and a tear streamed down his face unable to handle the pain.
“Ouch my hips are gonna break I feel so much pressure how do women do this” whined James
Finally the doctor arrived to check James dialation
Tasha clutched onto James’ hand whilst the doctor poked at his penis, she really didn’t want to look incase she felt sick. “Keep on breathing sweetheart” she murmured and stoked a hand through his hair,”I’m sure you won’t have long left”.

Tasha hoped that James felt comfortable with her in the room as she knew his labour could take hours or days and all she wanted to do was comfort him. “Doctor?” She called out,”how far along is he?”
“James here is at 2cm. Be prepared it’s gonna be a long hard labor especially with this being James first baby plus I’m not gonna lie to u pushing a baby out of a penis is a lot more work than pushing it out of a vagina” said the doctor
“What’s gonna happen to my penis doctor and can’t I just get a c section? I can’t push anything out of my penis” said James with concern
“Yes u can James. Your penis is specially equipt for this process. It’s still painful and tough but possible and your penis will get back to normal with enough rest and healing” said the doctor.
James panicked as the pain intensified and worried about what would happen to his penis and not to mention how Tasha would feel seeing his manhood getting destroyed pushing a baby out. Would she even look at him the same and how humiliating. It was already awkward enough for James a big tough man in front of his wife crying and whimpering thru contractions while on his back legs in stirrups with his dialating penis in view of everyone all the nurses doctors and assistants while they poke and prod cock and his testicles. He was feeling intense pain and pressure in his testicles that the doctor did have to inject a numbing formula into one of his balls
“Just take a deep breathe James you’ll feel a pinch” said the doctor as he took the syringe down south between James legs
“It’s gonna be ok babe hold my hand” said tasha
James grabbed her hand just as the injection went in, he squirmed in the bed before completely relaxing as the needle was removed. “Well done baby” Tasha said, James just smiled at her before another contraction came but this time it was less painful.

Tasha looked over at the doctors, “will James be able to get out of the stirrups?”, to be honest they looked really uncomfortable and it may be best to have James be able to move around.
“Yes get him up and let him walk around to relax” said the doctor “he has a long delivery ahead he’s only 2 cm dialated would u like to see”

Tasha was nervous but knew she had to be strong for her man.

“Yes” said Tasha

She then walked over to the doctor as he lifted the cover between James legs. Between both James’ converse & white sock covered feet was his swollen testicles so big they looked about the size of an orange and his penis hole widening. It looked so painful. She was shocked and immediately went back to James but kept her composure making sure not to look shocked or scared.

The humiliation James felt having his fiancé looking between his legs seeing his manhood in a fragile state feeling less masculine

“Let’s go get u some excercise babe u need to stand up and move around” said Tasha as her and a nurse came to help him up
James agreed, looking miserable. Tasha felt bad he had to go through this but she kept reminding herself that it’s natural, James groaned as he stood up because of the pain in his penis.

“You’ll be alright”, Tasha said, trying to reassure him whilst she linked their arms together,”one step at a time”.

The steps James made were slow and slightly unsteady but he was doing well, until a contraction came on. James knelt over, grabbing his huge stomach and moaned so Tasha decided to apply counter pressure by pushing down on his lower back.

“Does this help, baby?” She murmured into his ear.