Closed Darren & Tobias
[with Preggojames33]
Tobias took Darren’s hand and smiled at him.
“Then I’ll be with you... Don’t worry”, he stroked slightly over his forehead. He tried to calm the pregnant man when he saw how stressed he was.

Mike screamed in pain as he felt the doctor’s hand against his urethra.
“Stop it! Not there!” he cried in agony, trembling, moving his legs calmly. Finally, a red light shone and more medical staff rushed in.
“Unfortunately, some are not calm”, the gynecologist muttered to Darren. Mike’s legs were grabbed by the nurse, and someone pressed a belt around the patient’s stomach. “Shit... No, please...” he pleaded, and a bandage was placed in his mouth to drown out his cry.
(03-20-2022, 08:14 PM)justpush Wrote: Tobias took Darren’s hand and smiled at him.
“Then I’ll be with you... Don’t worry”, he stroked slightly over his forehead. He tried to calm the pregnant man when he saw how stressed he was.

Mike screamed in pain as he felt the doctor’s hand against his urethra.
“Stop it! Not there!” he cried in agony, trembling, moving his legs calmly. Finally, a red light shone and more medical staff rushed in.
“Unfortunately, some are not calm”, the gynecologist muttered to Darren. Mike’s legs were grabbed by the nurse, and someone pressed a belt around the patient’s stomach. “Shit... No, please...” he pleaded, and a bandage was placed in his mouth to drown out his cry.

Mike screamed but it was muffled with his mouth covered. Emerging from his penis hole was a massive baby head. Mikes penis stretching beyond belief and at the point of tearing. Although it was possible for men it wasn’t easy as the baby’s head was unforgiving to that penis.
“My god this baby has a big head I’m gonna need to clip the penis a little”
The nurse handed the doctor some surgical scissors as the doctor snipped the pee hole
“Push mike push come on you’re almost there” one big push and a muffled scream of agony and then POP! the baby’s head shot thru the pee hole and busted right outta mikes penis. His poor penis busted as the babies head shot out like a canon but the worst was yet to come as the baby’s body still had to get out of mikes shaft