Straight guys into this?
Are there other straight guys on here that are into this?  (Hopefully we can avoid the discussion of "Are you really straight if you are sexually attracted to pregnant men?")  

I'm a straight seeder, let's say.  For me, it started with the idea of a guy getting pregnant and absolutely hating --- that's super hot.  But I would never want to be pregnant myself.  

More recently, I have chatted with men who like the idea of being pregnant themselves.  I'm definitely into it now, especially if they otherwise think of themselves as straight.  The idea that a guy would want to be emasculated that way is hot.  It also seems submissive.  For example, I chatted once with a straight guy who was turned on by the idea of being pursued by other men while pregnant.  I would love to be that man!
Aww this is really cute, as a straight woman I really find this concept attractive. I just want to be there sitting with u guys talking about mpreg. Me just there smiling listening n watching not saying anything. Would love to do that. (^///^). I believe there are straight men who r into mpreg..some just love the idea of other men being pregnant (tho Idk if this is sexual attraction or just idk ,the concept? idk idk.some would love to be pregnant themselves.n carry for their wives.(.Im into mpreg so much but I dnt think it's sexual(?) n I like it because I dnt like n I cant imagine me as a girl being pregnant (-_-')
it could be sexual attraction but only I want nothing sexual activities
Yes, I'm a straight guy who has been into Mpreg for years... 

For me, my Mpreg fetish could be described as basic or simple compared to others. 

I've always liked the idea of myself being pregnant. I've always wanted to see how my body would change during a pregnancy progression. That's something which I happily admit, as a straight man, turns me on. 

As for other men pregnant? Not so much - it then becomes more of a pregnant belly fetish and seeing how unusual it is to see a man's belly going through a full-blown pregnancy. Again though, this does turn me on. 
I'm straight, but pregnant bellies turn me on whether it's a man or a woman.

My favorite is thinking about having a pregnant belly myself, though, so I do a lot of projecting.

Looking at a picture of a pregnant man and woman together and pretending that the pregnant man is me, stuff like that.
I am a straight guy with an mpreg fetish which runs alongside my fpreg fetish. To be honest in my early teens I only had an fpreg fetish but I then discovered it was quite erotic to dress up pregnant myself and pretend to give birth. So I've been belly padding since a very young age. The whole thing is very sexually arousing for me. I love having a baby bump, I love wearing cute maternity dresses and being barefoot and pregnant, I love using an electronic muscle stimulator to simulate labour pains and feeling my belly actually tightening up and I love using an inflatable butt plug to create a lot of pressure in my birth canal which I have to deal with!! I guess to some extent it's a sort of submissive thing really and I dream of finding a woman or femboy who would like to be my birth partner in real life.

I'd love to have somebody there coaching me through the contractions, massaging my back, belly and thighs, giving me exams to check my progress and distracting me from the contractions with some good old fashioned kissing and sensual massage! I've roleplayed over text and it's good but difficult to type when I am actually labouring so either voice or in person would I think work much better and be far more sensual for both of us! All I need to find is one female or a trans who is a convincing female within say 50 miles and you'd think in densely packed Southern England that would be easy to do but I haven't managed it despite looking for a decade or more!

I'm equally interested in finding a female or fem-trans who wants to give birth while I act as the birth partner but that has been equally hard. I think there's actually quite a lot of us out there but for whatever reason it seems really hard to connect even in the internet age!

I've also thought it might be fun to go out dressed up pregnant to a trans club one night lol - it has occured to me it might be easier to find a suitable partner that way!! As I've never been outside the house pregged up though it would be a bold move!

Joshlg_uk
I’m a straight guy, who would love to get pregnant, I’ve just always loved the idea of someone getting me pregnant and knowing I’m going to have their kid.
I’m straight and I love love Mpreg. I myself would love to get pregnant and give birth. I fantasize about having to carry a baby in my belly and get to give birth outta my penis same way a women pushes it outta her vagina. I like the idea of the role reversal with the man and the woman. I’d Defintely want to get pregnant by a woman. I love the idea of a women usually the submissive one being able to get me pregnant and put me in a submissive position. I love a woman who would really get a kick out of knocking me up and get that sense of pride with it.

Been into Mpreg since a young age always would pretend to be pregnant when I was home alone and act out a child birth Loved wearing my hi top chucks while carrying my baby too. Chucks are another fetish of mine.

While I am straight I do find an attaction to pregnant men and get really turned on seeing them give birth whether it’s a straight pregnant man or gay pregnant man i think it’s sexy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey pregnant guys please chat with me on kik and grommr and Instagram and Snapchat Miller9204 2 5,068 02-01-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: trmbnlvr
  Guys Getting Periods MsStorm 29 29,987 03-31-2019, 04:24 AM
Last Post: MPT!