Closed Miracle
Richard and Daisy
"We need a new car!! I'm to big for it." He says giggling reaching for Daisy's hand.
“Oh dear,” she laughed, “maybe we should get a family one though.”
Richard and Daisy kiss as he gets out of the car. Richard's belly is against Daisy's. Daisy can feel the kick. Richard let's out a tiny gasp "ohh mm"
Daisy put her hand on the belly, feeling around for the kicks, “awe,” she cooed when she felt them.
Richard and Daisy's hold hands as they go inside. They get intimate after they finish eating. Holding eachother throughout the night
Daisy felt herself getting hot throughout the night so she turned around to face Richard. She smiled at his sleeping face and left a kiss on his forehead before falling asleep.
Weeks pass and Richard is 40 weeks pregnant. A bit miserable, with thr swollen feet, nothing fit him, not even plus size men's clothes. He had to resort to maternity clothing that looked neutral.
Daisy came downstairs to see Richard sitting on the couch looking miserable, “are you alright baby?” she asked, sitting down next to him.
"I'm just ready to have our baby." Richard says as he rubs his belly. "Did you pack everything for the hospital so when the time comes we are ready to go?"
“Yeah, the bag is by the door too,” she said, pulling up Richards shirt and rubbing his bare belly.
Over the next few days we're uneventful...until 1:30 Friday morning. Richard feels something wet within his thighs. "Daisy my dear, I think it's time!"
Daisy cam running upstairs, “why? What’s happening?”, she asked. She saw the wet patch, “oh finally!”
"It's time, I can feel the contractions. Ohh!! Phew phew phew". Richard starts his breathing.
Daisy watched as his stomach contracted, squeezing inwards. She came closer to him and offered her hand for him to hold. “Let’s get going then”.
A huge contraction comes along as Richard starts to move. Phew phew phew "ohhhhhh ugghhhh!!!"
Daisy wrapped her arm around Richard to pull him off the couch, “keep breathing”, she reminded him, holding him tight.
Richard and Daisy made it to the car. The contractions keep getting stronger and closer. Phew phew phe
Daisy had to run back to get the bag and lock the door, leaving Richard alone. She remembered she had wanted to bring a teddy for the baby knowing that they were more likely to carry it around as they got older, she wanted that, a cute toddler carrying around their teddy. She smiled at the thought and grabbed it before returning to the car.
Phew phew phew phew "oghh anther contraction" Richard screams. "What's in the bag?" He adds after thr contraction
Daisy began the drive to the hospital, “there’s clothes for you and the baby, nappies, dummies, baby bottles, pads for you, some snacks and drinks,” she listed, trying to remember everything.