Closed Miracle
Richard and Daisy
"Ohh, sorry I forgot the bag." Richard sighs and then another contraction "mmmmmmm ugghh, are we there yet?"
“Good thing I thought to get it”, Daisy chuckled, parking the car in the parking lot, “we are here now”.
Phew phew phew "can you get a wheel chair? Ohhhggghhh" Richard screams
Daisy gets out the car and rushes into the hospital, returning with a wheelchair. She opened Richards door, “come on then”.
After a contraction Richard gets out of the car slowly. Almost losing his balance.
Daisy moved forwards to grab his arm, steadying him and then helped him into the chair. She grabbed the bag from the boot and put it in Richards lap and then walked over to the hospital entrance.
"I'm really nervous. Everyone is looking at me." Richard said looking up at Daisy. Then another huge contraction comes along. "Ohhhhhhh mmmm!!"
“Maybe because they haven’t seen anyone as attractive as you”, she said, smirking as she bushing the wheelchair into the building where she flagged down a nurse for directions.
The nurse comes over. "How may I help?" She ask. Richard points to his belly. "Ohh, third floor to the right of the elevator, what's the name?" The nurse holds out a tablet to sign them in.
Daisy butt in and answered, “it’s Harris”, she told the nurse. She looked down to see Richard having another contraction and grabbed his hand, “keep breathing baby”.
Phew phew phew "ohhhh myyyy mmm!!!" Richard grabs his belly and screams
Daisy and the nurse both move. Daisy goes to comfort Richard and the nurse goes to open the elevator, preparing to take them to their room.
Richard and Daisy finally go to a room. "Oooggggghhhh uhhh"
Hearing his moans, Daisy helps transfer Richard from the wheelchair to the bed after deciding that the movement should distract him from the pain.
"When will the dr be here?" Richard ask the nurse while holding Daisy's hand
Daisy looked over at the nurse, wanting to also hear the answer whilst she helped Richard undress and put on the hospital gown. “I should think soon”, Daisy said to Richard.
Richard ask the nurse "what are you doing??" As another contraction comes along.
Daisy looked over at the nurse, who was setting up the equipment to check the babies heart rate and Richards contractions.

“Well, once I have set this up, I will strap it around your stomach”, the nurse explained, “after your gown is in, that is”.
Richard was able to put the gown on with some help from Daisy. Another contraction Richard leans over the bed
As Richards leans over the bed, Daisy takes the chance to massage his hips, hoping to take some pressure away from them.